Niggers

>Niggers
- Speak English
- Sometimes live in ghettos, but frequently integrate with English people
- Have commonwealth Identity and great respect for the UK
- Some have adopted American ghetto culture, but all aged over 40 are polite and civilised

>Poles
- Refuse to speak English
- Completely segregate themselves
- Have extreme disrespect for the UK
- Extremely uncivilised
- Frequently alcoholics and thieves

This is one of those red pills that Sup Forums just can't swallow. I anticipate a wave of Burgers with their shitty "t. ahmed" meme. I don't even advocate immigration, but if forced to take one, Niggers>Poles anyday.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Muhamed

>Have extreme disrespect for the UK
well they get one thing right then

t. Ahmed

Go back to pakistan.

everyone already knows the difference you dumb faggot, when we refer to niggers it's of the basketball american variety

>Niggers

-I know them from service jobs and the media

>Poles

-I know them from real experience

It's like Canada but replace niggers with poos and replace poles with chinks

I'm a white boy raised in a nig city what's my special name

Why are Poles the worst group of people in the world? Are they even human?

Fag

Dang, original.

Don't try to be a special snowflake then, fag.

No we are not, we are far beyond, going full Best Korea soon, we have new uranium program based on pumpkins, beware faggots !

Go back to Poland.

Go back to China.

In the Netherlands poles aren't the worst. Blacks also aren't the worst. Moroccans are by far the worst. Like Turks can be okay, but Moroccans...

Bepниcь oбpaтнo в Дaгecтaн, мpaзь ёбaнaя

You don't like gopniks?

Go back to Ukraine.

You're fast.

When Dutch people reclaimed land, they raised global sea levels slightly. You should feel guilty for that, toothpaste.

I'm not a hach. I don't even live in shitoscow.

but the slav you have in your picture is a Russian, user

We'll trade you your poles for our niggers, any day of the week.

I also don't live there, left that shitheap of a city 4 years ago.

It's a very plausible conjecture. There're loads of similar shit in Russia.

Slavniggers are barely human. A race of drunkards parasites and retards.

what did he mean by this?

>parasites

said the greek

t. abdul

remove fucking Psheks
you need open borders with great Russia

Completely agree desu. Slavs are almost as bad as Muslims.

People who live here actually understand this, yet Americans just delude themselves with the 'based poles' meme.

No, they don't. Their current migration policy is quite good to filter the fuck out foreign toilet cleaners and to accept educated hi-skilled people. I won't for example to live in the UK with people like one on the OP pic.

Just give up.
We know the suit is yours. You preped him well for this.

Our countries are shitholes and people have shitty mentality.

Are Poles in the UK like Mexicans in the US?

Pretty much lad.

Poles are pretty decent t bh f am

I'm a britbong on holiday in Warsaw. Money well spent. While it's not a place in the sun, its been very affordable and I've encountered no problems with the locals. I've seen only two blacks since I've been here. The Poles don't smile a lot, but they don't ever try to bullshit you, which I respect.

Old Town Warsaw is very nice and quiet. There is no drunken behavior there. Loutishness is far more common among us degenerate, spoiled Brits.

pic unrelated

Birmingham user here. Obviously everybody knows my city is overrun by Pakis and Africans. It goes without saying that the Muslims are absolutely disgusting, but a majority of the blacks here just do their own thing and keep to themselves.

I've had very little exposure to Poles, are they really as bad as people make out?

S P B
P
B

huy sasosh bratan?

British cucks are afraid of speaking against muslims because its racist and illegal so they talk shit about poles.

You probably live in some shitty council estate where all the poles 'took er jerbs'

Get a job or go back to school and better yourself you fucking bottom feeder.

Not really, they just tuk arr jerbs!

My team leader is a Pole and she's pretty cool, but there's a pole on my team and he's a cunt.

Both better than any Muslims I've worked with, though.

>Brits
- Refuse not to take muslim cock

fucking lol

you need to keep them minor minority or they will show their true nature

are latvians just as bad in the UK?

Western hate only fuels our power...

Funny you say that, because there were 2 Polish cleaners where I used to work, husband and wife. The wife was lovely, didn't speak English very well, but was a really nice person. Her husband on the other hand, was a bit of a dick, barely did any work and just sloped off when he was finished.

My sister's bf is Latvian, pretty chill guy. He migrated here about 7 years ago, but I don't think the reality of the UK was quite what he thought it would be.

>Brits in Spain
- Refuse to speak Spanish
- Completely segregate themselves
- Have extreme disrespect for Spain
- Extremely uncivilised
- Frequently alcoholics and thieves

>Get a job

I have a job.

OP is a hero spreading the uncomfortable truth.

Niggers over euroniggers anyday.

You want curry or pork fat chunks in sauerkraut?

I want curry. Lily wants curry too. She wants it hard. And she wants it fast. Don't let her down.

Yeah, remember those Poles who killed so many French people in 2016? Fucking degenerates.

>fuels our power...

What power? You have Africa level development in Europe.

>Funny you say that, because there were 2 Polish cleaners where I used to work, husband and wife. The wife was lovely, didn't speak English very well, but was a really nice person. Her husband on the other hand, was a bit of a dick, barely did any work and just sloped off when he was finished.

the men are probably pissed they have to do women's work

Indeed they are cancer, although Spain seems to care more about the GDP they add, rather than the quality of the people.

But we do that in every country.

I didn't say Poles were worse than Muslims, but worse than niggers.

>Niggers
>disgusting

>Pakis
>disgusting

>Poles
>disgusting

GET THEM ALL OUT

>poles
>white

Don't group youself with western slavs.

>Some have adopted American ghetto culture

90% of nigs in England have done this.

There is nothing that makes me more angry than seeing this fat lipped, flat nosed apes oogering and boogering on my sacred English soil.

>yo senpai dat is bare peng bruv, proper fluffy tings

Whenever I hear this blasphemous parody of my beautiful English tongue I wish that I had AK-47 to hand.

The worst thing is that the youth of all other minorities, and the white youth of majority non-white cities are adopting this same 'culture'.

I would take a hundred drunken poles over one swaggering gangster chimpanzee.

>Spain not understanding going on holiday for a piss up somewhere sunny and permanently moving to a country.

Yeah, remember that fucking Polack who beheaded a UK soldier. Makes my blood boil.

Hey Alvaro, I'm an Irishfag teaching English in Spain. I try to be the best teacher I can be, and speak Spanish, though my level isn't very good (a2/b1)

Do you guys hate people like me too?

> - Frequently alcoholics and thieves

Tell me more britfag...

That was because he was muslim, not because he was a nigger.

Yeah dude, fuck these polacks.

stop shitting on Poles
I love Poles
They work extremely hard and have white children.
Without them London would be less than 50% white by now.

You've got Somalis, Pakis, Bangladeshis, Eritreans, Ethiopians, T*rks, Vietnamese who are all worse.

If you want to focus on E.Europe then Lithuanians are worse.

>inb4 Gregorsz

I'm a potatonigger who just loves poles.

Leave the Poles alone.

They have the work ethic of a German and the conservative values of a 1950s guy. You'd think Sup Forums would suck their cock.

>this entire thread
Brits are literally worse than Sweden in pure cuckness.
Niggers and Pakis are raping and murdering little white girls and you have the audacity to complain about Poles?
You're a failed state. All the best Anglos left for the colonies such as New Zealand and USA to escape your shithole and live abetter life.
You deserve to be culturally enriched as even britcucks on Sup Forums can't accept the real problem is shitskins.
You're a pozzed nation and I can't wait till you numales with pathetic "wit" turn third world from the shitskins you gleefully import to enrich your daughters and wives.

>- Have extreme disrespect for Spain
Literally every Spaniard I talk to hates his country and his government.

How can people respect you if you don't respect yourself?

No, everyone accepts the problem is shitskins, except for this one attention whore who keeps making shitty threads like these.

Whites >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poles >>>>>>>>>>>> Niggers >>>> Muslims

Need to deport them all

>and have white children.

" Most of the 21,000 children born to Polish mothers in 2012 had Polish fathers; but of the rest, 23% had African or Asian fathers."

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing

Most of Sup Forums are reddit migrants.
They are like shitskins in real life.
They immigrate to Sup Forums to escape the rampant sjw policies of reddit, then once they settle down here they start preaching their pozzed bullshit.
We true Sup Forumsacks are a tiny minority on our own board while white-hating and shitskin-loving cucks preach to those who gave them hospitality from reddit hivemind, then proceed to backstab us and bring the reddit hivemind here.

m8 i know people who lived here for over 20 fucking years and all they can spout out is hola, cunts even speak English when shopping in mercadona and then polute our towns with their shitty karaoke nights

>You'd think Sup Forums would suck their cock.

Sup Forums does suck their cock, without realising how sub-human they are.

I mean sure, you can think that. Most of people I know that migrated are mostly uneducated and uncultured, so they don't have much of perspectives in Poland, while UK provides simple job for 5 times more money.

But I still think you're biased, the sheer number of Poles in UK makes their wrongdoings bigger than they seem.

But we'll see how you feel when most Poles leave and you'll be left with muslims, kek.

No. Just butt hurt mudslime op.

>implying they are more cucked than we are

That's bad but I bet we are worse (if we only take London white into account).

Watching day time tv isn't a job. Faggot

>(you)

>-Refuse to speak English
>Completely segregate themselves
It is not like we segregate ourselves. Life always seeks the lowest energy cost and it is easier to speak with other Pole than other people and because there are hundreds of thousands of us here it is natural to talk to each other.

>Have extreme disrespect for the UK
I love old Brits, always chat with them in store and help old ladies, but new generation is autistic as fuck. We have no respect for younger brits and their "culture". It is very common to see elderly Brit in trouble and young shits ignoring them. How many times did I have to help your people, because you are retards..

>Extremely uncivilised
>Frequently alcoholics and thieves
This one is true, what can i say.

Hey mudslime.

Blacks are far more criminal. 8+ times vs 5 times for Moroccans compared to the native Dutch. But Moroccans tend to be much more racist.

Turks are not okay. They are the least integrated minority in NL. Also they dominate the drugs and sex slave trade.

The average Pole who went to UK is much lower class than average Pole in Poland.

But bear this in mind, the average Pole in the UK is still streets ahead in class than the average Brit.

Now think about that.

Honestly don't get how you can hate EVERYONE.

If you hate all non-whites, eastern-europeans, gays, trannies (which I completely understand btw), southern Europeans, the Irish, Swedes, women, non-far right wingers, the far-right wingers that make the far right seem retarded, etc.

All you've got left is like 5000 people out of 7,300,000,000.

And then they wonder why they're so angry all of the time.

And as for integration, Brits are the worst integrators in the world. Pot calling the kettle black (no pun intended).

take a look in the mirror.

Poles are white.
Poles who come here are hardworking conservatives that do their jobs effectively.
poms come here with their numale "wit" and always tell us kiwis how to run our own country, when the same pommiecucks left their pozzed shithole to come to South Island safe space for whites.
I would limit western yurocucks immigration a lot more if I could. They are a scourge who are preaching sjw cancer in my island.
Americans and eastern Europeans assimilate to our society far better than western yurocucks.

>But we'll see how you feel when most Poles leave

Fucking ecstatic.

I don't know how poles are there, but here they are very degenerate. The best of the shit, but still shit.

I've also heard that colored people take much, much more welfare than Poles and other Euros.

Also, I heard that you guys are much more friendly and lighthearted that Germans and Brits, who seem uppity.

Basically every person that I asked about the Dutch was saying only good things.

People here blame their own problems on others.
They should kill themselves as they can't get along with 99.99% of the world.
Themselves are the biggest problem to their lives, not others.

>Niggers
-Blacks

>Poles
-Whites

This ends the argument.

Oh I know you'll feel like that with a nigger dong in you ass.