Do you have any evidence whatsoever that CTR actually posts on this board, or has ever posted on this board?

Do you have any evidence whatsoever that CTR actually posts on this board, or has ever posted on this board?

Manchildren roleplaying as shills doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtRj6x1jHuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off CTR shill

Are you ctr or a manchild roleplaying as ctr?

I doubt it's as widespread as pol thinks it is
there's a lot of shitposters on Sup Forums
but undoubtably they do post, or at least lurk here, 2bh

Did that last earthquake give you brain damage?

Fuck off CTR shill. You ARE the proof.

cunt

Not an argument. Now answer my question.

There is no solid proof that they post here - and how could there be? It is an anonymous imageboard. However we know CTR exists, we know its purpose is to manipulate the narrative online in Hillary's favour, and we know our memes have caught Hillary's attention since she has been getting triggered by anti-semitic amphibians. So it's pretty much guaranteed that they're here. However most 'CTR' posts are just ordinary anons putting out easy bait.

Yeah, a little bit, tbqh =\

I'm with her, and I post here only because of how dumb this board is.

The "CTR" is mostly people baiting pol, ANYTHING you say against Trump will get you labelled as CTR.

I don't think you are ctr. I just think you aren't white. If I wasn't white I guess I'd support her too. Because I'd be retarded.

I agree that a lot of posts that seem to fall under CTR are simply trolls.

However, there is no doubt in my mind CTR does exist. You can easily see a switch in narrative from the anti-trump's here. When a story comes out about $hillary, there is silence for a bit about it, and then suddenly full on defence mode about it. This is because CTR needs their orders on how to defend it, which takes a while. Immediately after a leak the CTR is always least populous.

Glad we cleared that up. Now do you have proof of CTR posting on this board or not?

Yes.
Several posters disagreed with me and my worldview. (ergo, clearly CTR shills)

Yes, OP, you are the evidence.

I'm not CTR Drumpfster, I'm 100% white and descended from Isaac Newton.

I would vote Hillary irl, but to be honest I don't care much about the US elections.

However Trump does so much stupid shit, it's ridiculous how pol tries to ignore it every single time.

>descended from Isaac Newton.

Isaac Newton was black? This is new to me.

Wyss Foundation Communications Hub. Shhhh

Did anyone else notice the Hillary pepes were strangely very high quality when they came out?

Definitely made by a paid artist. That's proof enough that they were here at some point, only that they got BTFO.

Sup Forums is like the afghan mountains of the Internet. It's a brutal and unforgiving place for conventional organized shilling.

You BTFO one guys argument and 10 more pop into the thread out of nowhere. All very fast paced and anonymous.

(((you)))
XDDD

I'm a CTR shill
prove me wrong

>hint: you can't

He was also a virgin you spaz, makes you think

>descended from isaac newton

I addressed you in my original post. You're a manchild roleplaying as a shill. I'm not high enough on the autism spectrum to understand why.

Yeah, hose high-resolution square Hillary Pepe's are by far the best evidence CTR is here.

Wrong, he was married to a Serb woman and I'm their descendant.

Get BTFO, nigger.

calling hostile posters CTR >>> actually getting manipulated by fucking CTR

I wish had evidence to substantiate this, but I went for an interview a few weeks ago in south FL for an "Elect Democrats $15 an hour!" posting on craigslist I replied to. It was run by Democracy for America. It was a call center/ door to door deal from what was listed, however I asked if there were any other positions available, since I felt more at home NOT directly communicating with people (Phone or in person). That's when the interviewer said they had an opening for what they called an "accuracy auditor" and described it as someone that would go through trending news articles on the two candidates and to "help better inform people about hillary" in the comment sections who might "have inaccurate information" about her. I know a lot of people had made this claim, but it's real dudes. And it's still going on. So, idk if they post here, but the job I was offered was to go through trending news articles. I'm sure they have other people though.

So, let's review our choices.

We (admittedly) have a big, orange, attention-whore, who is blasted by the media 24/7 if he lets out a fart and they smell it.
But who has built a very successful company, has a 99% business success rate, has said USA should get along with Russia. As far as we know, he has not broken the law.

On the other hand we have someone who has most likely broken the law and put the security of the USA at risk out of sheer stupidity, and then criminally deleted the evidence after being ordered to hand it over to the supreme court.
Not only this, but she has all but said she wants to start a war with Russia.
Finally, and perhaps the most dangerous part, the media have given her 100% free-reign. We have tapes from inside her campaign about how they illegally sent people to start violence at Trump rallies (after the media blasted Trump fans about how violent they were at the time). These tapes are barely covered for 20 seconds, after Trump's bus-pussy tapes were 24/7 for almost a week.

If Trump tries to do ANYTHING, we will know about it. Clinton will lie, cheat and steal from the American people, and the media will call her an inspiration to women everywhere.

end it before the trial or you're gonna get arrested

Let uncle Sargon explain it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dtRj6x1jHuU

Then show us how gravity works, preferably with a rope around your neck.

FACT: it hasn't. The closest they've ever come to us is Reddit.

In spite of all the memes, this board is not nearly as influential as they'd like to think.

No one believes that this CTR posts on Sup Forums. It's just that trump supporters use it as a trump card when dealing with arguments outside of their hug box.
>Hey guys so trump said X thing and this is bad because Y
>OMG FUCK OFF CTR HOW MUCH DID YOU GET PAID

this

Proof?

they admitted it

I'm CTR and I admit we are on Sup Forums

CTR have to be experienced. They talk like normies, they use official social media talking points. and they post in PO instead of POL.

lawlz.

>However Trump does so much stupid shit, it's ridiculous how pol tries to ignore it every single time.

Vast, unprecedented network of corruption vs. says stupid stuff.

You've convinced me! #imwithher from now on!

Keep giving him replies moron. This board is fucked as long as cunts like you keep replying to bait. Good fucking job just fucking great