What are some good series for someone trying to get into lobo or deathstroke?

what are some good series for someone trying to get into lobo or deathstroke?
they seem cool but I'm not sure if what series does them justice

The current Deathstroke run is great.

Can't help you with Lobo though.

Lobofag here.
Lobos first rune is probably the best comic ever made.

After that: Lobos back
Then the First ongoing of Lobo of 1993.
Fragtastic Voyage is fun to read and the art is cool.

Extra: Lobo/mask. Thats a total massacre.

For Lobo, you can start with The Last Czarnian by Keith Giffen, Alan Grant and Simon Bisley. Then Lobo's Back, by the same team. And then you can move to his ongoing by Grant and rotating artists. All his specials and one-shots can be read whenever. The rule of thumb is that if it's written by Giffen or Grant, it's probably awesome.

Forgot Lobo Unbound. Different, but funny.

Don't forget the Paramilitary Christmas Special. It's a fucking classic.

Aye, that was a good laugh.
The crossover with stormwatch was also good.

Lobo - NONE

Memstroke - NONE

Really depends on what you want, for Deathstroke. I haven't read any of Wolfman's Deathstroke, but I'd say he's one of the few characters that the n52 served well, by removing some of the more grotesque villainies he's done. Higgins' run is short but fun, if more than a little heavy on the "blowing stuff up is the most fun, I don't care about the morals" glorification of Slade's evil. Liefield is...not my kind of thing. It's very shallow, lacking even Higgins' attempt at consequences. Daniel and Bonney are also shallow, but slightly more fun. Priest is a labyrinth of complexity and craftsmanship, turning a solo book into one of the best ensembles I've ever seen. I obviously love the Priest run, but it's heavy on the plotting and betrayals, and less on the sheer "kill and blow stuff up" pleasures. Daniel's run seems to get the most praise after Priest's, even though I prefer Higgins, so make of that what you will.

just read like any 90s Lobo comic

Basically anything with Simon Bisley is good. Also the one with the Mask and the one with Hitman. His issue in Harley's little black book was nice. Maybe also the one in your pic.

Also the two parter in Superman TAS is a good but less violent take on him.

Lobo and Harley in Spaaaace movie when?

And it was a memorable, cartoon violent massacre.

And here's the last Bruce Timm concept art.

Here's the finalized design. Sorry for the small picture.

You could pick up L.E.G.I.O.N along with the other early 90s Lobo books. He's part of a team there but it's a really fun and fast paced book