Could they have worked as their own full-fledged series like Pinky and the Brain did?

Could they have worked as their own full-fledged series like Pinky and the Brain did?

The episode where Slappy got checked into a mental-hospital and Skippy is taken by CPS was supposed to be the pilot for one.

It was not supposed to be a pilot. Stop spreading that unless you have got a source from the staff.

i'd have eaten it up

They should critic films like MT3K

Incest /ss/ is too gross.

Where are the doujins?

THE CRANKIEST OF CREATURES IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD

Would like to be her niece.

I'll be his source. I know for a fact it was supposed to be a pilot because I was there for its original airing. It debuted in it's own 6:00 PM time slot on WB as 'The Slappy Squirrel Show'.

What a SAILF
Squirrel Aunt I'd Like to Fuck

You disgust me.

It was a pilot. They even played the episode in its own slot once at night and then never again.

Next to Paul Rugg, Sherri Stoner was my favorite writer on Animaniacs. So for her to have her own Slappy the Squirrel series would have been amazing.

Kill yourself... its the best

I fucking love Slappy. The entire premise is just perfect. A modern day series would be great, looking back at old animation and her basically be a grizzled old Sup Forums veteran whining about everything.

Slaps has spent most of a century socializing with the most degenerate entertainment people, she'd know how to do things to your dick that would leave you twitching and moaning incoherently for more.
sarcastic old ladies are the best sex.

You read my fucking mind, she was best animaniacs girl

w-what's in the glass?

Kevin Spacey's semen.

Post more Slappies

Buttermilk. It makes a body bitter.