Is everyone on Sup Forums basically Albert Wesker?

>Believes his race is superior
>Hates the worlds current government
>Wants to cut down on population to save the world from self-destruction
>Wants only the strong to survive and evolve like he did

Is he our guy, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yilZI3v4f5I
youtube.com/watch?v=DXv7O-Si75M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wanting everyone to be as powerful as you
What's the point?
It's like letting any country having nukes, what's the point then?

This is who i imagine.
Gotta get on that golden path.

No one would fuck around.

When you put it like that, then yes.

As our fellow leaf said, nobody would be stupid enough to try anything.

>ISIS wouldn't nuke us giving the opportunity

Check'd

COMPLETE

GLOBAL

SATURATION

>implying ISIS would exist without constant funding from the US and Saudis

Do you really believe that ISIS would survive against a Superior race of super humans? You seem to be forgetting that anyone who happens to be a mudslime doesn't evolve.

Which matrix movie is he from

>he doesn't know ISIS is on NATO's paycheck
Hehehe yessssss goy look how they crudely behead people hehe yesss support Israel and immigration hehe

We would destroy the worlds government whilst where at it, m8. Rebuild from the ashes.

>an unironic "literally me" thread
pls kys

the amount of times i had to go throguht that shit on veteran or about for random online coop games haunts me. how hard is it to press an easy quick time event

>We would destroy the worlds government whilst where at it, m8. Rebuild from the ashes.
Stop posting youngblood

Nobody on Sup Forums really thinks their race is superior, but it may seem so because of all the edgy teens creating all these retarded threads. It's shit posting.

The neck snap is what always got me on that part. Shit was fucking funny, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yilZI3v4f5I

Older than you think, sir.

I suppose I can see that. There is no doubt in my mind there is difference in race because of our genetics, which has been scientifically proven. Blacks have lower IQs for a reason

Let me clarify something for you. I don't think of myself as a king. I think of myself as a CHRIIIIIS!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=DXv7O-Si75M

SUPERIOR D.N.A.

WESSSKERRRRR!!!!! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

If you thought the international cliques were bad, wait til you see the international loners.

Measuring IQ isn't a good method.
Genetics rather point out genotype and phenotype differences due to selection processes.

>Wants to cut down on population to save the world from self-destruction
Fuck off NWO shill. I want to cut down the population because they're shitty vermin blowing feces all over the street. If they were all intelligent white people I couldn't give a shit if there was 70 billion and the Earth was on the verge of death because of it. It's called dying with dignity, only children are so deluded as to believe there is something better.

I'm not shill, sir. It's necessary to weed out the weak and stupid from the genepool. White or not.

>>Believes his race is superior
>>Wants to cut down on population to save the world from self-destruction
>>Wants only the strong to survive and evolve like he did

The fuck are you speaking about?

Never played Resident Evil 5? He says pretty much all of this.

resident evil is dead after re: nemesis

I agree, Hans. Nothing beats the old school games before 4.