How do we save Mexico?

How do we save Mexico?

Allow them Illegaly in USA

/thread

all bullshit this kind of bitches lie a lot

Go full war against the Cartels like you did in Colombia.

How can you fuck a dead dude if he can't get a boner????

mfw Mexico could of been a taco paradise but its gone to absolute shit

I'd die to have the opportunity to fuck her

>be cartel member
>convince dumb prostitute who was charged with murder to cofess to all your own murders
>She gets retarded with it

I dont believe this bitch for a second

the tourist areas are nice
captcha: mexico calle

trips don't lie

We invade and push the spics into South America. Land and resource will be put to good use under our rule.

Women are evil cunts and will abuse men if they can get away with it. And it's almost ALWAYS other men that are facilitating that abuse.

Hispanics are such trash. They are not white, despite what Sup Forums fiercely insists otherwise.

Some corpses get a boner, this happens with hanged ones at least.
But I doubt beheaded ones can get it, massive blood loss and all that.

The question here is how can she fuck a corpse without a boner?

>if she failed she was tied up and fed a single taco per day

Holy shit my sides

>dailymail
It's totally fucking legit, 100% honest trackrecord.

Cartels owns the government, the government is GONE. It is complete anarchy. Well I suppose not, you could say Mexico is divided by the cartel's borders. There really is no easy fix. Even if you kill off all of the cartel leaders it would avail us nothing.

This.

Kek validates.

Mexican cartels are more powrful than the Colombian ones, the only thing in common they have is their friend, the CIA.

91 STATE SOLUTION FTW

Read something about the 80-90's drugs wars, Mexican ones are just the result of the war against the Colombian ones.
A trained army doing his work could wipe out all that scum without much problems.

No need to try, pol will continue to to think she tried to have sex with limp dicks. Plus this is the Daily Mail, a very well respected British news outlet.

This. Can't wait til white people wake up.

Gotta start now.

>How do we save Mexico?
You don't
Been there, done that. Aztecs gonna aztec, just leave them alone to kill themselves

hmm the dubsd spaniard has it