Why are Serbs glorified as Kebab Removers when they were under Ottoman Rule for a long time unlike pic related?

Why are Serbs glorified as Kebab Removers when they were under Ottoman Rule for a long time unlike pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hCv5tgrk
youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Serbs have a long and varied history of braggadocio and mythical revisionism to make "Heavenly Serbia" look like based Christian land untouched for thousands of years. You can compare it to North Korea cult of personality around the Kim family but that only happened for 60 years or so, Serbian history has been replete with fake myths, retellings and propaganda victories for almost 800 years. Serbs are on the whole a very uneducated and backwards people as well so it is much easier to mislead them with disinformation. When you breed these people for hundreds of years the final result is a brainwashed nation of some 7 million people, of which only half have a high school degree and 10% have a college degree, so it is no surprise that these peoples will continue to propagate myths and legends that their ancestors told them, only now instead of ink and paper they make low quality music videos and internet memes.

Because Serbs, unlike pic related, actually fought against their oppressors.

Does ti even matter anyway?
Both of them are Slovenian Love babies.

Serbia is Albanian clay

Slovenians are the master race.
Just look at their glorious sea, not having access to international waters.

because croats were just boot lickers

[starting tractor]

as if a "rule" means anything
most of croatian slang still consists of turkish words, not as much as serbian, true, but still, a turkish influence is very visible.

also, kebab removers are only stupid people in the balkans. we have been living in a mixed culture since forever.

Not an argument.
youtube.com/watch?v=GL3hCv5tgrk

Gotta grab some popcorn for this one.

Refer to
for the bitter truth. You are kebap, Abdul.

well they still got more coastline then u

also, we had been under roman, venetian, habsburg/austro-hungarian, serbian and general west civilization "rule", not only turkish rule. and ottomans did have rule over some croatian territory, in fact one of our greatest literary works focus around it (Judita, i guess its judith in english)

croats should be mad at everyone by that logic. some of them are.

Dis gon be gud.

Because Croatians fought against the Ottomans just as a part of Austria-Hungary, while Serbs fought to survive and in the end, they did fight them back.

dont fall for the bait

they always do this

this aint a exyu thread and dont make them fuck with us

Delet this.
At least we got the Danube with pirates and shit.

and the frontline (vojna krajina) where we protected europe against the ottomans mostly consisted of serbian soldiers (i got this information from my aunt who is a teacher in serbia. historical information taught in schools around the balkans are a bit biased)

t. albo diaspora

>spent centuries under Hungarian rule
>overlords tried to magyarise them
>fought against Hungarian rebelles for the sake of Austria, the Hungarians got better rewarded for their rebellion than they for their support
>did not launch bigger or successful rebellions against their occupier

Oh not to forget
>Croatian military frontier was mainly manned by Serbian refugees

In comparison, Serbia was the first to manage to kick the Turks out.

This. Croat history books often either ignore this fact or bend it by saying the soldiers in vojna krajina were "Vlachs".

Actual history can be learned only if you take the time to study and research it yourself, the shit they serve you in high-school is government-approved version of history. Although, we still have nothing on Serb mythomania, to be quite honest.

>well they still got more coastline then u
>Austria

Serbs are just Turkish rape-babies with a massive inferiority complex so they tend to lie and make up shit to make themselves feel better

The people who actually held of the Ottoman invasion and protected Europe don't need to.

Croats are literally Catholic Serbs.
Honestly, the Balkans should just get nuked already, you're all scum

Because of a maymay

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

Serbs get raped by their invaders. Croat make love with theirs.

>calls others rapebabies
>Hungarian bootlick

Oh and funny how if it wasn't for King Peter's will to make a Yugoslav state, Croatia would have been split between Italy, Serbia and Hungary.

Evil things the serbz did to Kroayytia:
>defended it's border against the Turks
>gave them some great intellectuals to brag about like Tesla, Bošković and so on
>prevented Croatia being ripped apart after WWI
>prevented Mussolini expelling all istrian Croats before WWII
>gave Croatia a special status within Yugoslavia

Aww look at the angry Serb living in Australia.

The only thing Serbia has left to lose is Vojvodina and then you will be back to where you belong

HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN HERE WE GO AGAIN

I'm eternal Anglo actually. I fucking hate wog cunts. You guys are the Mexicans of Australia.

Hello RS, you mad that even Putin didn't OK your braindead third-entity ideas?

Who is going to rebel there?
Its all basically descendant from the 8th offensive after ww2, when most of germans, magyars and other collaborators were either slaughtered or cleansed and it was since been settled by bosnian highlanders.

>unlike pic related

Not true. Blue parts of Croatia were under the Ottoman rule for at least 100 - 300 years..

Actually just a federal hercegovno who is tired of Croatian cuckoldry, as well as Serbia's megalomania.
>Illyrian movement and Načertanije call for a Yugo state
>kill eachother and do what the ((((globalists))) want us to do

I just hope for a new plague to kill us all.

We never controlled dalmatia.
>Pashaluk

>Northern Croatia under ottoman rule

ubij se

>oppressors
had you become turks you wouldve been mutch better off, you are now the niggers of europe

no, europe loves niggers more than you, you arent even subhuman you are subnigger

how does it feel to be forced to post under wrong flag serbitch?

The Croatian part of Bosnia would have been the "third entity". There are currently two entities inside BiH - the Federation Bih and Republika Srpska.
>defended it's border against the Turks
Debatable - you aren't the only ones fighting the Turks ever, also your ancestors weren't fighting to protect Croatia, they were fighting because they were serfs, and the Austrian nobleman told them to.
>gave them some great intellectuals to brag about like Tesla, Bošković and so on
Tesla was a Serb, Bošković was a Croat. Stop being delusional
>prevented Croatia being ripped apart after WWI
OK, I'll give you that one.
>prevented Mussolini expelling all istrian Croats before WWII
Top kek lad, you didn't prevent shit, Italy did what it wanted to do.
>gave Croatia a special status within Yugoslavia
Specially opressed by the central government in Belgrade, to the point when even Serbs in Croatia despised Belgrade

Yugoslavia could have worked if it was designed as a constitutional monarchy with federal institutions from the start. It's too late now, the damage has been done.

>wanting an unified BiH

mujo pls

>ustashe diaspora
Damn, those UDBA and OZNA guys were lazy fucks

[pere tanjir]

>europe loves niggers
What else is new?

>Anglo
Why do you fucking faggots automatically side with the serb because of "le xDDD remove kebab" meme? Have you fags ever looked at Balkan history?

>the damage is done
The first pan German state eventually ended in a religious genocide in the 1630s costing 1/3 of the population, still later they mostly managed to unify.
Same can be done here, but we need a cleanup.

When Prussia unified Germany it wasn't about Greater Prussia, but a whole Germany. Same must be done here and cleanse the idea of Greater Serbia to make space for Yugoslav nationalism.

Found the albanian diaspora guy

>[citation needed]

Ebin meme. People like you and others in this thread is why everyone looks at the balkans the same was as if we were african niggers. Just fucking die already all of you braindead baiters

bosnians are alright, welcome in america anytime

get out of my country you subhuman slav fuck

>descendant of subhuman criminal penal colonists
>calls others subhuman

We're all fucking diaspora here you fuck. If I leave you're coming with me.

Lazy indeed, hence you are still alive, švercegovno. :^)

Australia is full of Croats that love to diasporafag all the time on cancer threads like these. The worst thing is they think theyre not obvious

Which ones?

Vucic, is that you?
Fuck all of you.
Real issue time:
50% youth unemployment
63% tax
NATO occupation.
I just woke up feel free to contribute.

I know 3 Bosnians, one of them is flamboyantly gay, the other a bit more quiet about it but he isn't fooling anyone

And the last one is a ''bisexual''

Explain yourself, Bosnia.

because Sup Forums likes liars and serbs are the embodiment of lying because of their 40% turk 40% north african genes (500 years of ottoman rule does that to a population you know)

Different historical context. Prussia was doing the uniting in the 19th century, when nationalism was still a new idea, popular mostly among intellectuals, whereas today nationalism has taken hold in pretty much everyone. Also, Prussia was superior by far to every other German state in terms of military might, while today, no one ex-yu nation is dominantly more powerful over the others.

Military unification won't happen without WWIII (since Croatia and Slovenia are in NATO, Montenegro is about to join and Bosnia and Kosovo are US/EU protectorates),and cultural/diplomatic unification won't happen because of ethnic nationalism and conflicting interests of the various republics and/or ethnic groups.

IMO, at least 50 more years have to pass until the current generation has definitively died off, or a paradigm-shifting event like WWIII or first contact with aliens needs to happen before Yugoslavism becomes a realistic option once again.

Nobody seriously glorifies slavs

Just look at bosnian "girls".

>Austria
>good at marine warfare
we are helms deep tier 2bh

oh you mean the special status where croatia and slovenia fed subhuman serbs because they were too lazy to set up a basic economy?

Tbh don't know much about it, but a united Yugoslavia with no ethnic tensions would be a superpower in sports.

They are pretty dumb and gullible tough. You can promise them to get them immigration papers to Switzerland and they let you do anal.

bosanke, slovenke, kaj je tu razlika, samire? :^)

I don't know why I don't care how us or them are perceived on kebab slicing Turkish image board.

They probably think you cum Swiss franks.

There's a reason its called a moneyshot.

>croat creates 'y u no luv me thread??'
>knowing it will cause a swarm of his cousins to go memeposting 'u serbs r turk we so aryan lmfao rekt!!!' with no evidence of this whatsoever

Doesnt it ever get boring, you idiots?

so truu

>They are pretty dumb and gullible tough.

those shifty sluts would fleece your ass if you got within 10ft

Do other countries make threads like this for their amusement? Just to see us fight?

The ones living here are like that too, but you just tell them a different but similar lie. I'm starting to believe its a Bosnian thing - spreading legs for anyone.

Unrelated to thread but do you think that guy shaves? Like his chest/legs/arms
Are you supposed to shave? I'm pretty hairy all over, I thought it was natural

Probably an underage pizza face Ante using a proxy shitposting for another yugo cancer thread

god please make it die... Stop the balija, čedo ujko threads, I'm here to shill fro Trump, cheer for Assad not read about our balkan shitposts, i get enough of that daily IRL:

Remove kebab is as much of a meme as Serbia, actual serbian guy told me this.

not taking that bait nemanja

WHERE ARE ALBOS WITH POPCORN WHEN YOU NEED THEM!?!./?/?!

Also Nis is an Albanian city.

Your kind loves these threads. Ne volim ovakva proseravanja, ovo je pokazatelj zasto je balkan treci svet. Stocarski seljacki mentalitet

back 2 leddit with you knindza

>Balkan thread
Kill them all
Let Hungary,Italy and Greece conquer this subhumans, for God's sake they will never even try to develop their cultures and attitudes
They behave non-white, easily the worst kind of Slavs

Only me here Slobo.

t.Ahmed

t.Ahmed

>knindza

glup si k'o kurac

t.Ahmed

t. average cuck

>that pic

He looks like a typical Berliner.
Except then he'd be 35 years old studying some social science.

>Le muslim meme amiright xDD
Do you know what I consider funny, Radoslav ?
That you fucktards unironically behave like every standart muslim, very aggressive and degenerate in behaviour
You always need some kind of oppressor that keeps you calm, whether Venetians, Byzantines or Magyars

You either die as the oppressor or live long enough to become the oppressed.

Germany - The country known to have destroyed Europe three times
Ugly and stupid but they have also vices

Not that I necessarily disagree with you, balkan people during the last 60-70 years have been at their absolute worst but it seems oh so funny to talk about keeping us in check and oppressing us while you are literally turning into a thirld world nation. You cucked yourselves up and you're talking about oppressing and controlling us, so sad!

Btw Magyars today are either Slavic or Germanic by blood. They're literally Slavs talking a Mongol/Turkic language. Talk about 'muh aryan ubermensch', no disrespect though I like Hungary.

Nice proxy

>Ich bin Deutsch, scheiß ausländer!

Spoken like a true German that deep down inside despises the Balkans and countries and people there as we are untouched by your antieuropean antiwhite upbringing.
You hate and belittle us one way or another cause deep inside you know we embody everything you have been bred and groomed to hate, white, christian, straight, nationalist and proud people.
A bosnian vehabija has more honor than a german born and raised under the marxist regime, you are a cuck with no values sans liberalism and etnomasochism, you will be dealt with and your time will come if not by a muslim "refugee" then by the hand of slav, be it a putinist or some other liberator.
Mark my words, you horde are the pestilence of the EU and you are trying to sink the ship will all others still in it, traitorous and so far away from the german Volk that once was that you repulse me.