Daily reminder terms like George Soros, Globalists...

Daily reminder terms like George Soros, Globalists, International Banksters and Cultural Marxists are just code words for "Jews" used by anti-semites.

THEY TAKE, AND TAKE... IT HAS TO END, RIGHT?!?

I prefer to use kike, but those work as well.

This is quite logical. If you hate something then you are an anti-semite, because anti-semites also hate things. You know who also hated things? Hitler.

>Livestro
Literally a Soros shill, not even joking. Got money from Soros to try and influence our Ukraine referendum. He failed however.

Didnt his funding get cut?
kek

>Uber
Shlomo'ed

Probably, I wouldn't give him a single shekel for his low effort shilling. Did he actually do anything besides "muh just a trade treaty, muh Putin"?

Daily reminder anti-semitism is the natural reaction to Loxism

>George Soros
He IS Jewish, that's hardly "code".

>Globalists
This is a term for the elites in different countries that come together in organizations lie Bilderberg. The fact most of the Bilderberg group are Jewish is pure coincidence, naturally.

>International Banksters
So then, I guess Occupy Wall Street was a Nazi rally? By the way there is a disproportionate number of Jews involved here as well. Another craaaaazy coincidence!

>Cultural Marxists
This one really is used as a code word, but it can mean basically anything. Jewish or gay or trans or black power, it's all somehow to do with Marx's economic theories, because Sup Forums says so.

atleast they doesn't know kike yet

>Jews don't have disproportionate influence, that's anti-Semitic
>criticizing bankers, the media, and globalists is anti-Semitic because they're almost all Jews

>Say "Hey, do you want to call an Uber" to friends
>Shlomo Shekelstein starts yelling "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME"
>REMEMBER THE 6 BILLION
>THIS IS ANUDDA SHOAH
>HELP; NAZIS ARE TRYING TO GAS ME
Gratulations, we've managed to push them so far over the paranoia event horizon normal life is going to start breaking down soon

Why are they doing the White Nationalist's job for them?

SHIT THEY'RE ON TO US

Jews really need to completely reform how they take criticism. Their paranoia is exactly what fuels the stormfags they're so afraid of.

what is he implying by this? (((they))) name themselves now? guilty conscience?

>hoping we start calling them uber
JEW

It is not always paranoia. It is a blunt instrument to silence critics of policies they support or benefit them. Hell, Brexit was called anti-Semitic and most jews voted for that.

>Daily reminder terms like George Soros, Globalists, International Banksters and Cultural Marxists are just code words for "Jews" used by anti-semites.

There might be a reason for it.

I thought Jews were white?

>t's all somehow to do with Marx's economic theories, because Sup Forums says so.
Cultural Marxism has zero to do with economics, actually.
>leaf
ah.

so if you dont want to be anti-semitic you have to support Goldman Sachs, Soros, Globalists, International Banksters and Cultural Marxists?

No pasaran. I am strongly anti-nazi and aainst all those things (except cultural marxism, whatever the fuck that actually means beyond a stormfaggotfront meme). Whatever the fuck happened to the old left?

I wonder when they'll crack (((skypes)))

You're right about some people, not all. I personally know a couple of people who have had "every negative statement about Jews is antisemjtism" ingrained very deep into them.

He tried to start a shitty neocon newspaper pay per article site that nobody reads.

He has a column in de Telegraaf, where he is all about muh Isruhl, and he tried to start a cuckservative political party I think.

Joshua Livestro is a confirmed Soros puppet.

He was paid to campaign against the Ukraine treaty referendum in the Netherlands.

He is on video admitting that campaign was run on lies.

Do not trust this man.