There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or progressive left-wing ideals. Prove me wrong

There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or progressive left-wing ideals. Prove me wrong.

there's plenty wrong about it if you're a racist bigot

Trudeau is right wing centrist though?
But yeah I'm a progressive centrist and I love multiculturalism, especially cultures from europe.

First you'd have to prove there was some positive to it.

But if I prove you wrong you win

there is one thing wrong, many believe conservatards deserve a seat at the table and can be reasoned with.

This really just hit me, Sup Forums is in fact multicultural

It only works in Canada. America is a different story.

You can't just make a statement and not back it up with facts or some type of logic. the onus is on you to explain why there is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or progressive left-wing ideals. Then we prove you wrong.

cuckcuckcuckcukcukcckckckckckckckc {malfunctioning}
{explosion imminent}

Courtesy of left-wing, liberal ideals.

what does that chart depict
almost 6000 in 25? 25 what? 6000 what?

>*tips fedora and unsheathes katana*

there is a fight in every single thread. fuck face.

fuck off africa, i never said it worked out well
dumb fuck

Sup Forums is not a group of people, it is a messageboard where every group of people can post stupid shit

>The face when you are scrolling pol, and your thumb is resting on your lips just like Trudeau's.

Fucks sakes, it was like looking at a slightly smuggier mirror. Is that really a fucking thing we Canadians just do without realizing?

Jesus Christ you guys are idiots

> being happy with a do-nothing oligarchal industrialist because he's less racist/homophobic than his oligarchal industrialist competition

allahu akbar

The burden of proof is on you, leaf.

>open facebook just now
>this is one of the first things I see
A female posted it too btw

>Prove me wrong.
Canada.

Y axis would be raw figures, i.e. nubers of rapes recorded.
X axis plots this against the % of the total population that could be affected.

This is where the common "1/4 swedes" stat comes from. Admit idly, it needs further breakdown, but it's a good ball park figure to run with.

>There is nothing wrong with multiculturalism or progressive left-wing ideals. Prove me wrong.

He flirts with Islam patriarchy while simultaneously grab Feminists by the pussy.
I'd say multiculturalism or progressive left-wing ideals are no ideals. It's pandering to whomever. A friend to all, is a friend to none.

>works
A

FUCKING

Eh its a break from the back to back Trump threads.

That meme is a caricaturization of feminist males; they don't actually teach you nerd virgins about maims, though, do they?

Shouldn't have skipped that Bachelors in Memetics for your art history major.

Tell the cunt to personally welcome those strong bulls with open arms.

LEAF

LEAF

Besides the fact that it doesn't fit any model of race, ethnicity, nation-building, economics, or natural law that we understand, instead choosing to propose pseudo-religious platitudes of "equality", "diversity", and "change", that construct a near meaningless wealth of academic nonsense based on unproved ideals and a dearth of mathematical rigour.

>[*TIPPING INTENSIFIES*]

Get fucked, nigger

>leaf