Which King series would you wish to be made into a short animated series the most...

Which King series would you wish to be made into a short animated series the most? I think the Tommyknockers or The Talisman are my picks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0o_2PPsBw0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_Black_Suit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First one I ever read probably.

Eyes of the Dragon

Since they fucked up the movie so bad, I'd like to see [as] or HBO make a show out of this.

The Stand

Do shorts count. If not probably this

This

That

misery

>tumblr-izes a Stephen King novel
>like nuPPG
>flat colors
no thanks

The USSR already did his Battlegrounds short story.
youtube.com/watch?v=G0o_2PPsBw0

He has a crapload of short stories, and many of them could be adapted into a small animated short.
I'd vote for this simple one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in_the_Black_Suit

I'd like to see Cell adapted to animation assuming the original plot and storyline was not deviated from.

>It had a version with Jon Viener in it.

Well, now I want a version of that with Norm.

They all fucking suck, King is a dumb fag.

The way King is now he would DEMAND tumblr shit be shoved in there.

Cell is underrated.

I'd also like to see Firestarter. It was my first King novel so it's always going to be special to me.
>innocuous little girl exploding cars and melting MIB

Agreed.

The Vision

>steven king said he liked the movie.

I'm 105% certain somewhere down the line he just lost it, but somehow he's able to fake it so well but let's shit like that slip.

I was positive for the longest time that Kujo was a Rottweiler and not a St Bernard.

if he said he didnt it would have sold even worse and he'd get less money

>>steven king said he liked the movie.

Literally only because a black man is the lead

Cycles of the Werewolf could work well as a short animated series.

"It" but only if they keep the loli group sex.

The Stand would make a good animated feature

"It" could be a good comic. Another user said "the stand", that would be long, but really good if the right people were on it.
Dream catcher could be good.. mayBe firestarter.

Ask on Sup Forums

I wonder why Disney has yet to make an animated adaptation of King's work. I mean, they adapted Victor Hugo and almost Philip K. Dick (King of the Elves).

he also hated The Shining, and made his own extremely inferior miniseries version
his taste in movies is incredibly bad

only King books I really enjoyed, I should really finish it one day

Nobody ruins King's work better than King. He has no taste in film or any other media but literature.

He also said "Roland can work as anyone" and that his being white is not an issue, despite an important part of the plot relates EXACTLY to the fact that he's white and a black character distrusts him because of it.

>Gave "It" his blessing but had 110% feeling that Dark Tower would be the greatest thing since sliced bread

>Dark Tower bombs
>"It" is the greatest adaption since Kujo

>"It" is the greatest adaption since Kujo

Woah....nah

jokes on you. The Stand already was a comic.