This is perhaps the stupidest page in all of Marvel history

This is perhaps the stupidest page in all of Marvel history.

>No supervillians crying for the WTC

It'll never be *the* stupidest.

user, that's probably not even the stupidest page from Marvel this week. Pretty sure there was another Ice Man comic released on Wednesday, so that's probably got a few strong contenders.

I thought they were playing Yu-Gi-Oh when I saw this in the catalog
Also, Strange's cape reminds me of Spawn

>dragging X-Statix into this
I never noticed that before. Fuck you, Quesada.

>Doc Ock in the bottom left

That must have been an interesting conversation, though I think he would have at least tried considering he still likes May.

Nope.
It has Dead Girl in it.

I'm pretty sure Dead Girl could solve the problem better than everyone else anyways.

>This is perhaps the stupidest page in all of Marvel history.

I dunno man...

...I mean, there is a LOT of competition....

If only he asked Riri

>This is perhaps the stupidest page in all of Marvel history.
If by all of Marvel history you mean the past 24 hours then yes. If not then not by a VERY long shot

I /guarantee/ Doom would have saved her happily if Peter said that Reed couldn't do it.

this cant be the worst page ever because it features Dead Girl

In Marvel, where everyone can be cloned and then have their mind downloaded into the clone using mysticism, superscience, or "Lets just fuck with character X", as the reason behind it, it is IMPOSSIBLE for Aunt May not to be "savable" under its own fridge logic, unless the ultimate Marvel powers get involved.

This is one of the biggest problems with Marvel "reality". Not a bit of consistency from page to page in the same issue!

Therefore, this won't even be the top 100 stupidest things Marvel publishes THIS YEAR.

How dead inside do you have to be to find that page stupid?

Hold my beer.

exactly.
all the social justice warrior divershitty female empowerment dont need no man look at me roar bullshit is far worse

Why does Spawn have RDJ's facial features?

You're joking, right?

What's so bad about this page?

>Juggernaut, a guy whose entire gimmick is knocking down buildings to kill people is sad because muslims did it
>Doom, a guy who literally launched a building full of innocent people into space to kill a guy he hates is brought to tears

It is incredibly stupid, if something like that happened today they'd have fucking Thanos standing there whinging about "senseless deaths" because he's more famous now.

>we wont draw him running away
>why did she apologize? who cares
fucking comics

NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm fucking dying of laughter

Spiderman 2099 doesnt go to catch Osborne.
Spidey still trusts Liz

Also can someone post the jetski edit

That is not Thor losing Mjolnir to Jane Foster of all people.

Norman escapes on foot. He escapes on foot off-panel. He escapes on foot off-panel while Miguel is standing right there. Both Miguel and Peter have powers that let them jump high and swing on webs with great swiftness, but neither of them attempt to chase Norman at all.

Depowered Norman full of crazy also defeated depowered Peter that was trained in martial arts with nothing but his fists. Peter learning martial arts and Peter getting his ass kicked by depowered Norman were both written by the same writer.

>not liking the wu tang

How did this man write Superior Spider-Man?

>page
Through her attitude towards healing magic could one too. But, they did hinted that magic could do something worse to her body.

Did this thing with Liz actually go anywhere at all? I think she showed up in the last 2099 book/volume/whatever at the beginning, but I didn't see much else.

I agree.

I like to think that Mephisto trapped Spidey in an illusion right at the start of OMD. Peter's not being astrally-projected by Strange to ask incompetent superheroes for help, he's just being strung along by Mephisto.

I thought that was bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh cards at first.

OMD will never not be the dumbest thing Marvel done At least for the 2000's

I really wish we could have read some of these conversations.
"I'm sorry Spiderman, but even the great Doom cannot repair something as complex as a bullet wound. Now, if you will excuse me, I must attend to my various mechanisms that have the power to interact with time and space, as well as continue my exercises with literal magic. Have a pleasant day."
Or, more likely:
"Spiderman, your aunt is in her 90s. I can recommend some excellent grief therapists if you'd like. No? You want to keep seeing if someone will bring back the woman who could be killed by a stiff wind? Well alright then."

PAD was right. The old bitch should've died.

He would have done something. Then killed her when she turned down his request for a date.

Maybe Doom just didn't want to help.

>What is this

a spider man ripoff of Endangered Species with Beast. I wouldn't call it stupid though.

Like Doom is above getting leverage on Spider-Man. You save May, you own him for life.

And at the loss of life, Thanos sheds one year, then another...and another...until he cries like a little girl, tears stream down his purple face.

"I am sad about this" says a sad Thanos, who then gets into his helicopter and flies away...weeping like a total tit.

He didn't believe Spiderman because it was too fucking stupid.

That makes too much damn sense for Marvel. It is honestly too brilliant to ever be thought of by them.

It would take literally ZERO effort to just thwip him as he hoofs it

Dude Marvel is shit and always has been shit lmao

Don't forget Miggy has organic webbing, as well as a paralyzing venom bite that he could catch him with.

What really makes it fucked up is that they barely seem to care.

>dammit, norman steadily got away
>eh, oh well

>always has been shit
But that's not true at all

Why didn't Morbius make Aunt May into a vampire to save her? Why didn't Doctor Doom turn Aunt May into a doombot? So many unanswered questions.

Somebody stop him! He's very slowly getting away!

Little did you jerks realize that the were standing on the Mexican border. They can't chase him once he crossed the line.

as a living vampire, morbius is not a true vampire.

i changed my mind. it IS stupid. doing the same trick is cutting corners and intellectually lazy

>New_Event_Comic_Gotta_End_This_As_Quickly_As_Possible.PN-FUCKING-G

how about a single panel?

But he is a vigilante. Who gives a shit about such rules?

Are those YuGiOh cards?

Oh! Okay, that explains quite a lot.

thats just a penal that triggers millennials

Not even the stupidest page in Spiderman. Some moments of the clone saga easily surpass this.
One More Day is still the stupidest decision they ever made with Spidey though.

Think of Doom crying as a why didn't I do this? I wish I did this.

"Help me Dr Doom, not even Reed Richards could do anything."
Doom Rises, "Simplicity!"
Next day aunt May is saved, fourty years younger and has superpowers.
Doom drives past FF Towers, one finger in the air.
"Fuck you Richards!"

>holy menstruation
What the fuck? Who talks like this? I have been to university, not even the worst radical feminists talked like this.

Also isn't America one of the diversity characters Marvel is pushing? Then why is she acting in a way tjat could be easily taken as allegoric racism? Do they not pay attention to what they write and what public they expect to land with this title? America's potential buyers are overthinkers and easily offended.

Literally none of the characters in her comic act like human beings. They're all written like bizarre approximations of humanity viewed through an alien mind.

Actually, considering the author, the better way to put it is that they're all written like someone who's never written fiction would think comic book writing looks like.

Do you talk like that irl? Why?

"Hey, Doom, Reed told me you can't do it, but I wanted to see for myself that there's really something you are utterly powerless to achieve"
There, aunt May saved.

That would actually be THE best solution to most of the world's problems.

Self validation and safe space bubbles never produced anything positive on that planet.

I don't read comics, but it why do Marvel fans always really hate something about Marvel's comics?

I mean, I do see threads of DC fans not liking something that happens in their books, but it seems like Marvel fans complain a lot. Why even continue to read it, if you're just going to complain?

>Wakandans refuse to share the cure cancer AND save the lives of old ladies

>always
It's been a bad few years, user. A bad decade, really. Ever since Civil War, some might say Disassembled, the overall Marvel comics have been in the shitter. There's been some good stuff here and there, Planet Hulk, Incredible Hercules, the Young Loki Journey into Mystery, Duggan Deadpool, USAVengers, even early Kamala Khan. But it's clear the overall direction the company is trying to pushing is harming most of the comics by allowing shitty writers or shitty writing to get through. Good Marvel Comics are good inspite of being at Marvel, not because of them.

DC has many crisis events and whatever that alter their history and shit so a lot of the bad stuff has no influence on today's comics where as marvel doesn't

Does anyone have it in good quality and with no stupid watermarks?

Hahahahah for fucks sake why are sooo many modern cape comic artists afraid of a steady 4/6/9 whatever grid?! It's like "hhmmmm what can I do to make this page, and thus story, is visually incomprehensible as possible?!" Fucking lel.

Do I even need to read or examine the page or is Doctor Strange wearing Spawns cape enough?

because marvel never fully reboots, even the worst stories are still in continuity, meaning if/when a better writer finally takes over, you probably need to be up to date to understand why the characters are in the situation there in
and it takes like five minutes to read the storytime then add your post bitching about it

Look, she's fucking old. You save May with magic once and you're stuck saving May with magic the next week when she slips and shatters her pelvis and the week after that when her kidneys give out. And if he DOESN'T save her the second time? Then he's suddenly made Spider-Man a mortal enemy for letting his aunt die when he can CLEARLY save her with magic just like last time. Doom simply knows better than to involve himself with that tangle of vipers by pretending that he can't do it the first time.

What? This is just a single image spread page, how is it confusing in any way?

Doctor Doom probably thought he's pranking him.

It makes sense if you put it that way.

What makes this worst is that Norman specifically bombed civilians and hospitals and it was pretty much confirmed he killed a lot of people, and they just let him get away with a "Oh well, next time"

Oh and then Slott had another story arc about fighting Norman and HE GOT AWAY AGAIN IN A SIMILAR WAY!

My friend said it best, what's the point of reading comics if the villains never face their comeuppance?

That's not stupid, it's fucking infuriating.

DC at least kinda listens, rolls with the humor of the criticisms eventually. Then they went into nothing but constant reboots until they came up fun again.

Marvel does everything it can do to kill flagship characters.

The first thing I thought when I saw this thread was that it probably wouldn't even be the stupidest Marvel page I'd seen this month, but, no, you were right, this is the stupidest page in all of Marvel history.

America (the comic) is just the hispanic version of black face. If the comic had a black star written by a white guy who acts like this writer, we'd be looking at Sup Forums's favorite book.

Why not just get forge to build a machine to do it. Would have been easy mode.

>They're all written like bizarre approximations of humanity viewed through an alien mind.
Excuse me, xe prefers to be called "neuroatypical".

Look here
As confusing as it is to keep track of whats canon and not canon in DC, the reboot helps keep the bad shit mostly out than the good shit.

In our world OMD will forever be canon, there isn't a pre-crisis spiderman or pre-flashpoint marvel universe where everything has had a positive ending or something.

Jesus fuck it's so bad, Norman straight up disappears after second panel.

until one book comes along and explains it away as nanomachines/a dream/magic brainwashing

everything is canon until it suddenly isn't

Hell, even the death of the Hostess Fruit Pies Spider-Man is canon. Can't even catch a break when it comes to alternate-universe characters not getting completely shafted in stupid ways.

She did die, in the 90s.

But then they bungled the Clone Saga so hard they undid it because no change could stick but Norman Osborn undying.

Given the positive attitude so,easy people have to Doom and Superior Spider-man.... To Akers people fans of evil?

I remember being confused as fuck reading Spider-Man comics in the 90's partly because of that shit. Over here they came up with the ingenious idea of selling comics as a thicker version, but with three different storylines going on, and with two of the storylines being halfway done every time one of the storylines concluded, so kids would ALWAYS have to keep buying comics to find out what's happening in two of the stories. And the chronology would always be fucked. So in two of the storylines May was completely fine, but in the third story Spider-Man is told that "May is alive!" or whatever, but then he's fucking surprised when he finds May alive. Not only was I supposed to know that May was dead despite her being alive in the same fucking issue, I was also supposed to get that Peter thought it was his DAUGHTER May that was a live, despite them never bringing her up before. What could have been a big reveal and twist just made no fucking sense thanks to how they packaged it.

It really is no wonder I have so little connection with the character despite it being the only American superhero comic I read as a kid.

This pisses me off cause he comic as whole demans the readers to just not think at all, suspension of diselief is one thing and for comics in general its a requirement to enjoy them due to their fantastical natures, but this....is retarded. Just have them refuse to do so, not have them refuse cause they are literally incapable of doing it!

>Why didn't Doctor Doom turn Aunt May into a doombot?
wait, he can do that? I thought Doombots were just replicas he made, rather than people transferred into them

I'd admit that I didn't read One More Day - how did Spider-Man go about contacting Mephisto? He doesn't seem like someone he'd exactly find in the phonebook.
Or did Mephisto come to him?

Mephisto came to him. He observes ans fucks aeound with Peter in onvious disguises before offering the deal.

ah well, guess that's a small relief. Peter approaching him would be extra-stupid