So apparently Bendis is bringing Ultimate Peter back in the last issue of Spider-Men 2...

So apparently Bendis is bringing Ultimate Peter back in the last issue of Spider-Men 2. Thoughts/theories on what happens? I personally am dreading that he'll turn him into a villain to parallel with Miles 616 counterpart being a bad guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCfPbTSNi8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is not going to do that. I bet he going to be the new scarlet spider.

>He is not going to do that.
You know who we're talking about right?
>I bet he going to be the new scarlet spider.
There's already two of them

He'll cause more harm than good until Ultimate Jessica Drew appears and talks some sense into him.

>Thoughts/theories on what happens
Everyone ignores it except for Bendis

>There's already two of them

One of them will die or retired.

>You know who we're talking about right?

Yes, but bendis isn't stupid enough to kill his own creations.

He's gonna acknowledge Miles as the one true spider-man!

Bendis won't do that. The only reason why he ever brought back Peter from the dead was to give him a happy send off before his shit universe was destroyed. No way he's ruining that.

I just realized, why does ultimate Peter look like a 30 year old man

>There's already two of them
Like that will stop Bendis, what will happen is that PAD's Scarlet Spider will get cancelled, both Ben and Kaine die so Ultimate Peter takes the name of Ben Reilly and becomes the new Scarlet Spider.

Then we get a new Scarlet Spider comic by Bendis.

>replacing Kaine

motherfucker

You can't replace kaine.

But, you can replace scarlet spider.

They'd sooner just fucking give Miles the Black Widow name than do that.

The clones are the only part of the Spider-Man franchise that moves the fucking dial these days since they nuked the marriage. And given the fact that they just now restored Venom and jetisoned over a decade of character derailment and de-raped Eddie and the symbiote, you honestly think they will fuck up Scarlet Spider? Especially given the fact that they already have a huge amount of damage control to do to Ben given how badly Slott fucked up his return?

>And given the fact that they just now restored Venom and jetisoned over a decade of character derailment and de-raped Eddie and the symbiote

You mean erase all of the character development Eddie went through as Anti-Venom and Remender/Bendis turning Venom into a unique character and not a one dimensional 'roided up evil Spidey with a toothy grin, abnormally large tongue, and green drool?

>Yes, but bendis isn't SMART enough to kill his garbage OC DONUT STEEL characters, aka Miles

Flash Venom was a huge mistake that alienated fans and basically ruined the character.

Hell, if they wanted Flash as a gun totting anti-hero, they should have just kept Frank dead during Dark Reign and let Flash be the new Punisher

Oh, it's this faggot again.
Fuck off.

Everyone loved Agent Venom though. Him doing the space shit was what alienated people. Which was well deserved because Bendis' retcon of the symbiote origins is fucking stupid.

You know what. Have Ultimate Pete x 616 MJ.

>So apparently Bendis is bringing Ultimate Peter back in the last issue of Spider-Men 2.
Source?

Miles is harmless, he doesn't effect peter parker.

every teenager in ultimate spiderman looks about 40 years old

Doing that would be a huge fucking mistake, especially given the reception to Secret Empire's return

Unless Ultimate MJ, Ultimate May, Ultimate Jessica, and Ultimate Gwen made it through with him...Why should I care?

Amen. Plus, Ultimate Peter is the best Peter Parker.

No marvel adventures peter parker is the best parker.

He just effects the quality of every book he's in.

No, pre-OMD 616 Peter Parker is the best Parker.

Unless they're replacing 616 Peter and all of his characters with the USM ones, I don't care. We have too many Spider-Men, so, even if they are bringing back the best one, I don't care without removing some of the other Spider-Men. At least get rid of Miles, Spider-Gwen, and some of the other ones all sticking around in the universe.

Correct

How?

PLEASE BRING BACK ULTIMATE BLACK CAT

She's kind of a bitch compared to ultimate MJ. Would be interesting to see them interact.

People usually don't know what to do with him so he usually just eats up page space that could have been used for something interesting

So, just being there ruins the book? Man, I fucking hate Peterfags. No wonder why ben reily can't be spider-man.

Stop reading Marvel.

Nigger I didn't say that all. I simply said that he's usually poorly used. And besides I'm a Miguelfag

Hey man, fuck off.

She will be so happy to find a spider man she can fuck that won't land her in jail for sex crimes.

listen i just don't want to be blueballed again by bendis okay

that shit was disappointing as fuck

Bendis would just have Miles and 616 Pete punch her.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCfPbTSNi8k

Yes he does, when people literally can't stop talking about how they're happen Miles is there when he does literally nothing but stand around the entire issue it's kinda hard not to fucking notice.

>Peterfags
Are you implying you're a Milesfag? Because I find it hard to believe that plank of wood could have /any/ following.

>So apparently Bendis is bringing Ultimate Peter back in the last issue of Spider-Men 2.

God, if that's true, they might as well just bring back the Ultimate universe and send Miles and all the other refugees back there. Of course, even if they did bring it back, Miles would get preferential treatment and stay in the main universe.

This.

slott please leave

The whole premise of Spider-Men 2 is stupid. The cliffenger at the end of the first crossover was clearly that Peter found another Miles in the 616 so they could eventually have one in the main universe. Then Secret Wars happened, and this Miles was supposed to be, alongside with his supporting cast, born in the 616.

But suddently both Miles and Peter remember events they shouldn't remember and Miles is again stated to be from the Ultimate universe, and now Bendis is taking back yet another ultimate spider.
If he wanted to keep writing Ultimate stuff he could have tried to bring back that universe, instead of pushing everyone in the main continuity, so now we have infinite versions of the same character

>both Ben and Kaine die

If you really belive that then you are stupid. First of all, PAD is free to end is book the way he prefer and Bendis have no control over his work.
Second Ben just got revived after he was dead for DECADES, can't die so soon.
Third: Slott is a Kainefag who made the character impossible to kill

Her hair is fucking sexy. Shame it's a wig.

Fuck, I wish Ultimate was still on it's own... There was so much untapped potential still.

Just let him rest. He's been through enough bullshit.

Ultimatium killed all that untapped potential

Is bendis going to explain why he revived ultimate pete and had him and MJ just run off together ever? Is this the story?

I think he had something planned but couldn't see it through because Marvel wanted to destroy the Ultimate universe.

why did they wanna destroy it again

I think they wanted Secret Wars to shake things up as much as possible.

Not really, if anything it opened up a chance for more. I'll never defend Ultimatum as good, but the four main series improved and became leagues more interesting post-ultimatum. And even more so after Death of Spider-Man.

>Miles and 616 Peter travel to Ultimate universe for reason (IDK is Morlon alive?)
>Over the course of the issue they realise they've time travelled to pre-ultimate Pete's death
>So begins the struggle to prevent Ultimate Peter's death
>The twist they know saving Peter would cause a paradox
>616 Peter has to die instead of ultimate Peter so Miles still becomes Spiderman
>Miles returns to main universe with a teenage Peter
>Bendis gets new ongoing: Spider-Man: Back to School

As bad as Marvel have gotten, I don't think they've reached that level just yet.

He brought Peter back to retroactively shit all over his stories and death, by revealing him to be immortal and then destroyed the Ultimate Universe to cap it off.

Except Ult Peter didn't die (if you're taling about Ultimate Spider-Man Death or however the fuck it was called and not Secret Wars), so there's no need to save him.

Bendis is doing a Sinister Six story and there's a new Iron Spider...

But Bendis was the one who wrote that stories. Wouldn't shitting on the legacy of Ultimate Peter just be shitting on an extension of himself?

stop reading marvel, certainly stop reading anything by bendis

They can't travel to the ultimate universe. It doesn't exist anymore.

Reviving ULTPeter was unnecessary and in bad taste. He died as he lived: as a hero, protecting the ones he cherished and loved, and on top of that, he perished along with his first enemy and the one who "created" him: The Green Goblin. It was a shocking and depressing ending for the character and yet it felt fine.
and then Bendis revived him and made him act OOC. Not only that but he also revived Norman, making his sacrifice become worthless. The last thing we see from ULTPeter is him telling Miles "Yeah you're Spider-Man now my blessings" and then... that's it.

Point is that Bendis really doesn't care about any of that because he knows people will read his books regardless of the quality. In his mind, he wasn't shitting on the legacy of Ult Peter.

my god his head is huge

how to destroy whatever fanbase ASM had left in one post

Ultimate peter is gonna be super fucking depressed that his universe got destroyed, and is gonna be pissed that miles is living the good life in the universe that caused the destruction of his in the first place.

Either that or he goes over to 616 aunt May or Mary Jane because he needs someone right now.

Or the X-men could take him in, go knows they need some (good) young blood with them.

It seems more likely to me that this will be Earth-616 Miles.

Who care? Ultimate Peter was the worst Spider-man ever. All he did was get unmasked and beaten up.

The ultimate universe should have stayed separate. 616 is now a confusing mess that is almost at the level of clusterfuck continuity of DC.

I want Bendis to stop writing.

Bunn won't touch Ult Peter. He already took in Jimmy Hudson because editorial wants another love triangle between Teen jean and Tykeclops.

At least Bendis gave a shitty reason for why Ult Pete came back, being hes now immortal and all because of the OZ serum. This basically gives him a reason why hes in the main continuity.

I just hate how everyone is trying to pass this off as a big reveal. Bendis already admitted someone from the ULT universe will make a big comeback due to unfinished business.

>Thoughts/theories on what happens?

He comes out as gay. Full Gay. Gayer than Iceman. Kong is now his boyfriend.

You're forgetting MC2 Cyborg Spider-Dad Peter.

> I want Bendis to stop writing.

So say we all