HIRO IS LYING HIRO IS LYING. Sup Forums IS NOT COSTING TOO MUCH

HIRO IS LYING HIRO IS LYING. Sup Forums IS NOT COSTING TOO MUCH

nice proxy hotwheels

We already know Hiroshima is a jewpanese.

Remember when he sold 2ch users data. He is a nipjew

what a suprise it's not like everyone called it nonstop when he got in.

He died

Daily reminder that we wuz bamboozled by Tojo.

Oh and could you PLEASE stop bullying him about his transexual girlfriend, its 2016!!! Come on guys....

This is why people with yellow fever are idiots
you're being played

That's a pretty good trans job imo. I've definitely seen a lot worse. That nose, though.

Hirojew

Top kek, we getting jewed

Hiro sold 2ch data for money too, wasn't that why be got e-lynched?

Post cute boy feet

>tranny wife
is he /ourguy/?

>HIRO IS LYING
In other news

Water is wet.

Is Sup Forums fucking out for you RN?

Keeps giving network errors, hiro i know you're reading this you chinkjew, give Sup Forums back to our sissy boy moot and fuck off

>Hiro whines about Sup Forums costs
>several very-rich people came forward and said they'd be willing to buy Sup Forums
>"NO!"

That's how you know he's full of shit.

>TL: Konton means Chaos
Based japs

Watch for an announcement on Monday where he asks if we were spooked or not.

This is all a 'trick', but gooks don't understand that Halloween isn't April Fools Day.

For millions.

This is some kind of scam.
He'll be rangebanning us and letting spambots/shills post for money while selling anyone's data to the highest bidder.

I support Sup Forums by getting a Sup Forums pass! This let me use the VIP board and soon archives will be pass exclusive! We also get a sweet clover and star! Pass up today plebs!

pretty much
he wouldn't sell to Notch, Mike Cernovich & pals, or Milo's (((unnamed financial backers))) despite the fact that "Sup Forums is irredeemably unprofitable"

And your credit card info, name, and address was purchased by some Malaysian data-miner for $0.30

When he took over this is exactly what we were all saying about him. Guy was damaged goods from all the shit he pulled when he was running nip boards. moot knew it and sold it to him because he was willing to pay for something he desperately wanted to get rid of, but also because it was a great way to fuck us after we made life so difficult for him.

The only comfort I can take in all this is that moot sold it as a loss right before Sup Forums became a threat to American politics and improved the site's brand.

Paid with bitcoin.

I buy my Sup Forums pass with BitCoin.

Pic was Deleted