2. The DoJ tried to interfere with an ongoing FBI investigation

>2. The DoJ tried to interfere with an ongoing FBI investigation

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?

how fucking desperate can you get, holy fuck. fucking cunt

The FBI should NOT by interfering in our election.

*be

yep. comey should have been forced to resign after the spectacle 3 months ago.

Just because they're investigating a candidate doesn't mean they're interfering

What you're doing is shifting the blame from someone that's done something bad enough to get the FBI on to them, to the FBI themselves

I have a feeling we won't be talking about those "33,000" emails or any of her emails in general much longer. Based on the sounds of things, it's going to be a whole lot more interesting than that-and has a lot more to do with the Clinton Foundation. A person who tipped me off to a happening on friday(the opening of the investigation) is saying to expect Monday and Wednesday to be pretty good. Wait and see

How are they interfering in the election?

>Referring to herself in the third person.

I don't think she's in charge here.

Why? What did he do wrong?

He's not interfering.
He's ass-covering.
Stuff's come to the attention of the FBI in such a manner that they can't suppress it, so he's notifying the legislature that his prior testimony no longer necessarily holds.

exactly. They should have had her arrested months ago so that another candidate could be running with a fair amount of time to prepare a campaign.
This is just terribly unfair for whomever has to pick up the pieces after Clinton hangs herself in a cell.

Given who'll go down if Hillary goes down, she's more likely to suicide by multiple gunshots to the back of the head from two different angles.

>Unfortunately, Presidential Candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton died today when she accidentally brutally disembowelled herself in what authorities are calling a "major pant-suit zipper malfunction"

You mean a election where a candident aka HILARY FUCKING CLINTON shouldn't even be able to run because of the treasonous shit she has done that if anyone else they would be in prison or executed?

Holy fuck this country is long over due for a civil war.

THE FBI HAS BEEN INFILTRATED BY SOVIET INSURGENTS UNDER ORDERS TO AID DONALD TRUMP BY ILLEGALLY HARASSING HILLARY

Dammit man it's 11pm here and I nearly woke the whole house up laughing!

Is this real? holy kek

Western countries have something called separation of powers and democracy, Pedro. i know it must be confusing for you

>The system is rigged , they want to stop me

She said she is gonna investigate the FBI first.

Loretta Lynch advised the FBI/Comey not to.

Well, now that he has pissed off Hillary, he is guaranteed to go to the unemployment line in January. Trump sees him as defending Crooked Hillary instead of performing his duty to his country, and Hillary sees him as trying to take her down last minute.

literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-the post

t. LARPer

They absolutely should interfere when you've got a treasonous piece of shit who might become President.

Seems like the very definition of their job desu..

How's she gonna blame the Russians for this? I love that dems were praising comey a month ago but now he's litterally the devil. Hope he has bodyguards so he doesn't suicide himself

Of course she did.

She'll be in handcuffs, too, if he does.

why is she talking about Russia Today if she hates the russians?

Probably something like this
>Russia hacked into Huma and Anthony's devices and planted fake evidence then had them murdered, case closed, I'm really upset about this

>t. Hillary "Not a robot" Clinton

>comey doesn't do his job
people revolt
>comey finally does the job he's supposed to do
people still revolt

I don't envy his situation

>comey finally does the job he's supposed to do
It's a charade to keep his people from revolting.

Agents are calling bullshit left and right. Unless they actually redo parts of the investigation and come to a reasonable conclusion without Comey interfering nobody will be happy.

Comey sure is a fuck up.

>Comey sure is a fuck up.
I'm not detecting that fact

Absolute Denial of reality - fucking hilarious!

So, clear this up for me.. not American

is Hillary being protected by the DOJ?

what emails is the FBI investgaing?
Wieners Emails?

Also..

Why is Comey now
(as
is saying)
Doing his job and investigating her, (with potential for prosecution), rather than prosecuting her for the previous emails?

Is comey with or against Hillary?

God i'm so confused.

detesting*

Top cuck

Was Comey threatened his job if he didn't recommend the justice department not prosecute HRC?

>is Hillary being protected by the DOJ?
Yes, she should be charged for perjury but DoJ decides what case they will take and are the only ones who can charge for perjury to congress

>What emails
Work related emails on Weiners devices. So they involve the secretary of state at the time, Hillary Clinton, or are from Hillary Clinton about work.

>Why Comey
Because Comey already made his recommendation to Congress humiliating himself and the bureau. If he went back in and just changed his mind the FBI's reputation would plummet straight into the dirt and Comey would be forced to resign. So he needs to re-open the investigation on other criteria to save face with his own people

>is Hillary being protected by the DOJ?
We don't know yet. The FBI need a warrant signed by the DoJ before they can read these emails because they weren't relevant to their current investigation

>what emails is the FBI investgaing? Wieners Emails?
Yeah. They were investigating Weiner for sending sexual messages to a 15 year old and found these emails on devices owned by Weiner and Huma Abedin

>Why is Comey now (as is saying)
>Doing his job and investigating her, (with potential for prosecution), rather than prosecuting her for the previous emails?
They aren't allowed to read the emails without a warrant, they have to re-open the previous investigation and notify the appropriate authorities that they have uncovered new evidence.

>Is comey with or against Hillary?
The result of the previous investigation indicates he's with her, but if he didn't do this he'd lose his job.

The DoJ could still decline the warrant, or it could be granted and she could be cleared again. But if the emails are Lolita Express stuff, it'll be over when they come under the scrutiny of the FBI.

>Comey already ('made his recommendation to Congress humiliating himself')

why did he do this?
Is he friends with her?
what pressure made him embarrass the Bureau in the first place?

Why did the head of the FBI in a Democratic administration not recommend that the Democratic candidate for president be prosecuted?

You can figure this one out, Kiwi. I know you can.

>Why did he do this
Because he wanted to be non-partisan and ended up compromising the investigation to a state of no return. It was either tell the Congress that he needs to redo it which would cost him his job or just to say "She's good"

Now the people at the FBI hate him

No because as a government bureaucrat he can't be fired without cause.

It is ridiculously hard to fire anyone in government outside of a select few appointments that pretty much exist at presidential discretion, of which head of the FBI is not one.

Comey has job security until 2023, m8. Obama and Hillary both can't do shit.

The funny thing is that in case of civil war, america would be overrun by niggers and spics.

If you are white, civil war is your worst nightmare

>lying outright on the internet with your real name attached
Wew lass

Your shits confusing.

I see so firing someone say, 4th in command in the CIA is pretty hard too?

interdasting

Holy shit, is Clinton an FBI fugitive now? Will she be indicted? Vote Trump to play it safe. Also to make the USA significantly most excellent again.

Nah she doesn't have a warrant for arrest out. She's just under investigation again

>I see so firing someone say, 4th in command in the CIA is pretty hard too?
I know fuck all about the CIA.

The way government works is (bureaucratic) leadership positions are usually by appointment and if you aren't appointed you basically cannot be fired. If you are appointed you still can't be fired if you are appointed for a specific term, 10 years in Comey's case.

I don't know how many ranks down appointments go in the CIA infrastructure, nor do I know how long appointments are for in the CIA.

So basically a few positions of leadership are ridiculously easy to be fired from and everything else is basically college professor tier you can't be gotten rid of.

I mean look at the VA scandal for example.

Fuck man, I never understood the whole system of the FBIs employment/appointment system.

So, what's the longterm outlook for Comey here regardless if he convicts her or not?

That's their job though if you did enough dubious shit to have the FBI on your ass.

You fuckers are some idealistic retards, you know that? Comey has been insulating the Clintons for 20 some odd years and NOW he has a crisis of conscience? NOW is the time for him to act?

>Whitewater
>Foggy Bottom
>Benghazi
>Paid speeches
>Clinton Foundation money laundering
>Travelgate
>Unauthorized email server

All the shit she could have had her strap on nailed to the floor with and NOW some kid diddler with a few more undisclosed emails was the final straw for him? Comey is a fucking Clinton goon and this entire thing is containment.

He lost control of the FBI, at least some portion of it. Someone, somewhere has spit back up the bitter pills they have been forced to swallow and gone off the reservation. We got an inkling of it when we found out the FBI were probing the Clinton Foundation without DOJ backing, instead using Preet Bharara as the leading attorney.

A divided FBI would be more damaging to Obongo than anything Killary could have hidden in her closet (which would be a metric fuck ton). He needs to keep the illusion of control. If it went public that the Director of the FBI no longer calls the shots at the FBI then its full on fucking anarchy. That is how coups are started.

. The DoJ tried to interfere with an ongoing FBI investigation

You know how your boss asks you not to jack off at the counter when you should be helping your customers?

It's like that.

>HOLY FUCKING WITNESS A REDPILLING LIVE IN HD.

wrong pic

The DoJ is not the FBI's boss. In fact they're pretty explicitly seperate entities.

The case was never formally closed. She's been under FBI investigation since the beginning of this whole election. You know who fucked up? The DNC. They could've nominaw ANYONE not under FBI investigation, they didn't. Now, it's finally biting them in the ass.

*nominated

Why do Hillary Clinton's personal ambitions take priority over the pursuit of justice?