#TRUTH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXDcm8YXvds
youtube.com/watch?v=9hJx15JEsHk
youtube.com/watch?v=WVDliwn0Xjg
youtu.be/bYDHa31HiaQ
cnn.com/videos/us/2016/01/27/oregon-armed-standoff-activists-shooting-simon-dnt-lead.cnn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge#January_26_arrests_and_shooting
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/27/jury-acquits-leaders-of-armed-takeover-of-the-oregon-wildlife-refuge-of-federal-conspiracy-charges/
youtube.com/watch?v=w0BXmWYqZCc
thefreethoughtproject.com/oregon-occupiers-ambushed-highway-lavoy-finicum-killed-cold-blood-hands-up/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=2wA18O_6dgw
google.com.tr/maps/@42.3563751,-83.0668044,3a,86.1y,19.51h,56.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMPUJaEsIMLl7-gUMWuMj7w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trigger discipline

Probably a paid shill

DINNDU NUFFIN

"""protester""" - paid for by Hillary for America™

WE WUZ GOOD BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=JXDcm8YXvds

Ignore the reporter, but do please explain the actions of the black lives matter crowd do not fit into the category of thug. I offer some of the vast reams to video footage we have captured as evidence against your position.

WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHEIT

Guy with the gun has probably done less illegal Shit than the BLM pussy. At least I know the guy with the gun isn't a felon.

A

youtube.com/watch?v=9hJx15JEsHk

BLM is a huge movement, there's gonna be some bumps in the road. But they do not condone or endorse such behaviour. Their organization has a basis in legality. Calliing them all thugs is just another instance in the seemingly endless incidents of American dog whistle racism. Really, "those niggers" is what they want to call them

You got it, being white is the most important thing

There's a big difference. If a nigga had gun chances of him committing a homicide would be greater than 50%.

Whites and Blacks can not coexist peacefully.

So when will these blacks stop the racism? We already stopped slavery so it would be great if they also did something.

Well if the guy on the left wasn't a thug he might still have the right to carry a gun legally.

Slavery was stopped thanks to machines and machines will end racism too

You know why there are so many cartoons of US protesters waving guns? Because there are so few photos.

You know why there are so many photos and videos of niggers screaming black lives matter while vandalising property and attacking people? Because they fucking do it.

>guy on the right
>never physically assaulted or murdered anyone in the name of his agenda
>guy on the left
>burns down entire city blocks, loots everything he can find, beats or kills anyone who gets in his way

Yep, seems pretty accurate.

Idk.

I've given up on trying to reason with them. They are basically feral.

Best we can hope for is civil war/Balkanization

#Notall anything buckaroo. Just most. Whites and Blacks can coexist peacefully. Just not niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVDliwn0Xjg

Oh I'm sorry, did the ranchers burn down any local business, assault anyone, or go around screaming "get they white asses" or whatever
youtu.be/bYDHa31HiaQ

/thread

>left
Looters and arsonists
>right
Peaceful militiamen

>B-but they have gunz!!! dat means dey evil!!!

That's reassuring.

But I still stand by what I said. When push comes to shove, everyone is going to break down into groups just to survive. Politically, racially, religiously, and culturally. In that order.

That's not even what they're protesting.

They're protesting an even tinier fraction - around 0.08% of THAT bar which would be 'Blacks killed by white police officers'.

what am i seeing here?

is that a woman?

Detroit is 83% black????

why else do you think it's the laughing stock of the country?

cnn.com/videos/us/2016/01/27/oregon-armed-standoff-activists-shooting-simon-dnt-lead.cnn

Liberals just simply refuse to accept the evidence, no matter how many sources you cite, its always "one isolated case" and "Trump supporters have done worse things!" Even if you show them 1000 examples they refuse to acknowledge it, and even sometimes don't even watch the videos or read it because its "too long and they don't have they time"

when it gets to 100% guess what happens

Almost as many dark people as sweden

Crazy right?!?

Looks like a dude getting shot in the snow.

dindu nuffin got shot?

Not according to the media.

A wise man once said, political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
Not out of #BLM signage.

shot by Taser

so now the police is the devil for using tasers or?

A

The American pyramids finally get built?

Guy led police on high speed chase then crashed and got out and started reaching in his coat and got shot, while having a gun on him And hours before telling the media he wanted to go out shooting.

if by taser you mean bullet, then yes

You not remember Bundy? How quickly pol forgets.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

Fixed it as best I could

better wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge#January_26_arrests_and_shooting

>Nigger with a sign
>loud, violent, confrontational, dangerous to be near if you're white
>will openly assault you, mug you, beat you with hammers or worse and leave you for dead in the street
>Don't worry though, he's just hold a sign, totally harmless. :^) now stand back and let these animals burn your city to the ground after all its their right!

>White man with a gun.
>Cool, calm, collected, violence is an absolute last resort.
>Will engage in dialog, will talk and discuss things with you in a meaningful fashion to fix things
>You get to walk away from the exchange alive and uninjured and not robbed of your personal belongings

>EVIL, RACIST, WHITE MURDER, CAN'T YOU SEE THE GUN!!?!? THE GUN IS DARKNESS INCARNATE, AND HE WIELDS IT LIKE A DEVIL!!!

eh the usual then. ty for the info

Guy gets out of car, cop shoots him so he his hand naturally goes to where he was just shot only to get shot again.

They like to act like he was trying to reach for a gun but if you ever seen someone shot before you will notice their hand move towards where they were shot.

Lol I saw this the other day.

How else do you think a place can go from one of the most powerful cities in the world to fallout 3 in just a few decades?

I live in Kansas city missouri out in the suburbs. We have a high murder rate here but it's seriously confined to one small part of town and it just niggers shooting each other. Everywhere else is just great. I've lived here my whole life and have never seen a crime or have had my house broken into. It's almost 100% just niggers shooting each other for fun.

lol, got a dindu muffen here

>still implying that waving a gun around is less dangerous than waving a sign around

t. nigger

It's not wise to live next to feral animals.

Did you hear the lies coming from the girl who was in the SUV, before this helicopter video came out?

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/27/jury-acquits-leaders-of-armed-takeover-of-the-oregon-wildlife-refuge-of-federal-conspiracy-charges/

This is 100% true because it's all about how you protest. The Oregon rebels didn't destroy anyones property, shoot anyone or hurt anybody.

if you saw the footage with audio you'd be able to hear that the gunshots only happen after he reaches inside his coat. also the entire time hes standing there hes saying 'you're gonna have to kill me"

The one on the left is more likely to loot, burn cars and attack bystanders

I can smell the leather on your breath from all the way over here. Go back to jerking Horiuchi off and licking boots.

Guns in the hands of white men peacefully protesting are less dangerous than a sign or any object in a nigger's hands at any time

Those who died in christ will rise again, We will never forget this.

>Attacking people, interfering with private citizens = thug
>Not attacking people

>Comparing this to Waco
kek

Really makes you activate those almonds.

Why does it keep happening? Why do Americans keep defending their guns? It increasingly looks more and more pathetic to the rest of the world.

>IF ONLY EVERYONE HAD A GUN WE'D BE THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

The people who believe this are legit retarded. The people who think their right to own a murder weapon for self defence trumps the wider need for a safer society which is basically conclusively proved is the case in a majority of cases of guns vs no guns nations, are at their core selfish dickheads who are just crying about their toys being taken away from them. And also retarded, statistically speaking because more guns that get bought for self defence end up causing injury or death to the gun owner's friends and family from accidents, suicide, or crimes of passion.

Then you have the idiots with Freudian masculinity issues who associate guns with virility and displaying their power to other males, and have deluded themselves into believing they can be completely unfit and beta but because they have guns they are somehow superior as males to their equivalents elsewhere in the world. Dumb as fuck and extremely primitive.

The only argument that holds merit is that it would be impossible to take everyone's guns away at this point and then only criminals and crazies would have guns, but this is an awful argument, because it basically admits that the country is fucked forever and that no one has any hope of ever fixing the situation.

Good ol american witness removal.

This

He was drawing their fire away from the women

>remember sandy hook
never happened

Wew lawd

Guys everything else aside:

Isn't this the best ad for the effectivity of the 2nd amendment?

Guns guarantee you are heard

Calling for violence guarantees you are a terrorist

Guns are just tools, if they aren't used improperly, there is no problem.

Its actually a bootlicker/jew

Oy vey! Just jew propaganda. Nothing to see here.

Uncommon.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0BXmWYqZCc

Fuck off gun control jew

Eye-Witness Refutes ‘Official’ Story of Oregon FBI Killing, ‘His Hands Were Up…They Fired 120 Shots’
thefreethoughtproject.com/oregon-occupiers-ambushed-highway-lavoy-finicum-killed-cold-blood-hands-up/

“He was just walking, with his hands in the air, and they shot him dead,” Sharps said, adding, “His hands were still up after he was dead.”
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=2wA18O_6dgw

DINDU MUFFEN!

lol if he cared about the women at all he wouldn't have had them in the fucking truck when he smashed his way through a police roadblock after running away from the fbi.

the people who defend these morons just have a cop hateboner and don't even care about the context of this whole situation.

Finland has among the highest amount of guns in the world per household, yet the crimes involving firearms in this country are much less prelevant, thus the number of guns in custody do not immidiately convert to higher amount of violent gun crime or accidents.

Even though our laws in terms of possessing and obtaining (and licensing) firearms are much more strict, the few school shootings we've had have more reflected the state of our society, rather than the increasing amount of guns in our society.

Arguing for reasons is semantic, because there are hobbyists, hunters, military training personnel etc etc whose lives and jobs will be much easier with less red tape.

Thus the argument that "Guns dont kill people, people kill people" holds fast and arguing about any other angles is mostly rhetoric, born from abuse of societal norms, much like all crime.

>IF ONLY EVERYONE HAD A GUN WE'D BE THE SAFEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

This has never been the arguement. And only a complete and utter cuckold wouldn't value freedom and self-determination over safety.

Traumatized women exaggerate, news at 11

Yea so peaceful, BLM shoot ten Cops and chant for more

real truth is i can never match the amount times mtv said nigger and i feel inadequate because of it

Haha kill yourself you degenerate faggot, why are you even on Sup Forums ?

I shilled for LOTR election memes for months across all boards

Feels great to see them come to light just before the election

GET THESE TO THE BERNOUT NUMALES

Muh dindu nuffin protestor

"his hands were up"
"no one touched their guns"

They got ambushed on their way to a peaceful negotiation retard

>Black lives matter

African's are brown, not black. When will people grow up and learn basic manipulation psychology?

they were pulled over, they weren't even shot at until they floored it and tried to escape. this entire situation could have been avoided if the dude didn't have a giant martyr complex

police road block, ambush, whats the diff

>see the image
>wanted to check about Detroit
>google maps : "Detroit"
>start to wander around streets
>think, pretty cool city
>then in one min see this bikes, where they wheel are seemed to be stolen
google.com.tr/maps/@42.3563751,-83.0668044,3a,86.1y,19.51h,56.09t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMPUJaEsIMLl7-gUMWuMj7w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Another Leaf shitpost. Does it ever end ?

>If they had only just submitted and surrendered, nothing bad would've happened to them
That's exactly why they protested. No more submitting.

>wheels seem to be stolen

damn dude you really don't get out much. bike people take the wheels off their bike so they DONT get stolen.