Heated debate on gender pronouns and free speech in Toronto

youtube.com/watch?v=SiijS_9hPkM
The debate goes on. Here based Peterson is at CBC debating this nutcase of a SJW

Can you watch this without raging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kasiov0ytEc
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE&t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
theblumpkin.com/smugglypuff-arrested/
youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(pronoun)
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/linke-fordert-geschlechtergerechte-sprache-fuer-bueromittel/
physics.utoronto.ca/students/lecturers/amanda-peet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get in here damn it

this what white people must realise

IT'S NOT TOO LATE

stand your ground, and be brave
the resistance is weak
stay strong, we can change the world if we just initiate and get the fuck out into the world

Canada.

Why dot we start a meme for is trump wins Canada builds it's own wall to shield itself from our hatefulness?

Win win?

clam down norvegia took me 15 mins to watch this.

Anyway, Jordan held his own very well but just look at the face of that man, he is just completely bewildered at all of this, this is the face of a man who has had a redpill place neatly at the lips of the rectum, then booted hard upwards.

Have a free bump.

>you will never get to watch the thing in the OP pic skinned alive
really does feel bad man

>Toronto
nuke it

anyone know what happened to that guy in the pic?

Hope that CUNT enjoyed the cell of a jail!

>I'd like to give Peterson an F on the conscience part
Because he has a different political view? Fuck off.

As an academic, I regard this man as a hero.

>that faggot professor has "half a dozen or so" different pronoun variations he uses on a daily basis
Jesus, just call everyone "it / its / faglord" at this point.

Didn't she get arrested? Either way, try not to get too mad at these people. Focus on the people telling them the solution to their problems is legislation and giving increased power to diversity "professionals."

It's honestly insane. It's not even mostly conscious power-grabbing. It's a purely practical matter: Their livelihood depends upon there being serious intellectual problems in fields of gender / sexuality for them to solve, so under social and economic pressure, they make them up, and those ideas get positive reinforcement because their colleagues are pressured into forming a friendly scholarly community and to produce work that engages with the work of their peers.

i got up til the presenter said "Zee or Zim" and i started laughing

Yeah he/she got arrested and charged with obstruction of justice

If anyone hasn't seen the vid
>reporter gets assaulted by tranny
>runs off
>cops are like wtf happened here
>minion looking turd emerged from the crowd and says she/he "didn't see anything"
>smug grin across her fucking face as she does it

The thing I read actually suggested she got arrested for stealing a phone, not obstruction of justice, though maybe she got charged with both.

i hope he is tenured

It is the same thing that is happening in the United States. A minority of people are inventing identities and trying to adhere some form of culture to them in an attempt to create a precedent for their "civil rights". In reality, they are using a variety of made up words and identity definitions in order to gain a foothold in legislative system.
That way when they one day feel like fucking or marrying their neighbor's dog / child / mailbox, they can do so without fear of having their civil rights infringed upon.
And if you complain about it, YOU will be the one at fault.

kek

excellent

Aw shit

He is, though he describes in this video how there are still ways for them to get around that, such as suggesting hate speech:
(The academic community is often pretty good with defending against firings, but given the difference in political views, there is a risk many will leave him out to dry.)
Also in this video, look at his comments 51 minutes in. He's willing to face arrest and go on a hunger strike before agreeing to use words he does not wish to use.

Also a must watch, his warning 55 seconds into this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=O-nvNAcvUPE&t=55s

made me kek

Do you come here once a week or something!? This is old

What is a downwinger
>around 14:25

>Canadian news network
>anchor is Asian

>when the sjw prof started talking
wtf is he a tranny too

Kek

fucking hell m8

This guy is impressive. He has to sit and listen those fucking retards drivel about imaginary shit.

They say Sup Forums is the worst board but it creates the best OC and bantz.

For things like this is why love Australia.

A New Zealand-Canadian Liberal Transexual Professor. How can such a being of pure degeneracy exist?

Urge to destroy them intensifies. How much longer shall we wait?

>Gender pronouns?! Heated debate?! I am needed!

figures the host is a gay chink

>free speech
>thinks he lives in america

Does Canada even have an equivalent to the first amendment?

I love you Australia, you guys are alright

Wait, so does this guy condone anti-holocaust revisionism legislation? I thought he was based, but I guess he isn't entirely.

>Girly bitch voice man-bitches complaining about their made up genders not being accepted.

Shiv them, for the love of god, shiv the fuckers.

Spicy

Can we get a link to vid of this?

He's just playing his cards right. If he came out against that all his arguments would be ignored as coming from a Holocaust denier and he would be popularly discredited. He has to fight one battle at a time. Fucked up situation, but that's Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

How would these idiots make their point in a language other than English, which is pretty gender neutral anyway?
What about Romance and Slavic languages?
We have noun cases and nouns are either masculine or feminine.
Fucking retards.

Why is everything east of the prairies so fucking gay?
>Host is a faggot asian
figures

The source is pretty shit, but it seems plausible:
theblumpkin.com/smugglypuff-arrested/

That's the face of a broken man. I wonder how much abuse he had to put up with in the past few weeks.

What's there to argue about?

Our reproductive system requires two sexes. You are born with genitalia that allow you to fit only one role.
I don't care who someone identifies us. Nobody can force me to care or remember as it doesn't carry any useful information for me.
Language is used to confirm that. If I see a girl and she confirms that she is a girl and after plundering her pants I see vagina everything is fine.
But when somebody stubbornly goes around with dick and calls himself a woman no wonder people are mad.
I only care about reality of this situation not undeveloped brain patterns of low test nu-males.

>Comparing not using pronouns to disciplining children
kek! this man is a national treasure

7:50

kindness=/=truth

BASED BOSSNIGGER

That was the best part. And the worst part was the faggot actually literally suggesting putting in pronouns in smartphones to "help" you remember them.

kek

>That's the face of a broken man. I wonder how much abuse he had to put up with in the past few weeks.

everyone who has ever been socially shamed at college for not subbing to SJW values knows what happend beihnd the curtains

As I understand: He is mostly making the distinction that we only have precedent for restrictions on free speech that limit what you can say, but this would be setting a new precedent for controlling what you have to say. It's basically the difference between:
a) not being able to run up to a Jew and say "hurr, Holocaust was a lie. muh six gorillion"
and b) being forced to say "I am so sorry for the loss your people suffered in the immensely tragic Holocaust" to every Jew you encounter.

Ideally we wouldn't have limits on speech, or at least people should be free to raise those discussions as evidence comes to light. But we should absolutely not ever have the force of the law compelling people to actively do / say certain things.

Fucking Aussies

>in new zealand where i grow up
how embarrassing...

Yeah that blew my mind. Imagine having to look up pronouns in your phone every time you tell a story so you don't offend people.

Also what do you do if your phone runs out of charge? Can't refer to people at all or else get charged with a crime if you're wrong?

Getting closer to an Orwellian nightmare world every day.

Look at his face. He's so sick of this bullshit. Thank God he's said he's willing to go through hell for free speech.

Never change Straya.

what the fuck is this even

fucking first world lmao

who cares what a nation of leafs does, fuck em

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE HE DEBATES? This is the second guy with a really fucked up weird voice.

first thing to make me laugh in a while

Peterson is showing the world that normal Canadians still exsist.

Seruously though, bill C 16 is some fucking Orwellian type law

Fuck i hate the way my country is going

Testosterone levels were associated with lower voice levels in men, but not in women.

holy shit

BIll C-16
>This enactment amends the Canadian Human Rights Act to add gender identity and gender expression to the list of prohibited grounds of discrimination.

>The enactment also amends the Criminal Code to extend the protection against hate propaganda set out in that Act to any section of the public that is distinguished by gender identity or expression and to clearly set out that evidence that an offence was motivated by bias, prejudice or hate based on gender identity or expression constitutes an aggravating circumstance that a court must take into consideration when it imposes a sentence.

>Call somebody a wrong pronoun
>Go to prison

How does this NOT sound right out of 1984?

wait, that superliberal fag on the right is a woman?

>non-STEM students

Yup. Why is that weird to you? Are you some sort of a criminal?

lol

>that fucking chart at 2:30

youtube.com/watch?v=ahA9S-f2Vlg

it's fucking real and debated in fucking national news
what the fuck

Ayy

>mfw in no time these will be part of the curriculum

Given the idea that this includes shit like "zie / zer," this is absolutely going to blow up in people's faces. Some trans person is going to not be called "zer" and have to prove in court that someone else is motivated by prejudice against zeople?

Why can't we just use "it" ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It_(pronoun)

my preferred pronoun is "his majesty", if you don't use that pronoun you are a shitlord

Its just a bitter old dyke that decided to have a lump of leg fat removed, shaped into a sausage and sewed onto her cunt-flaps so now she thinks she is a man.

Oh shit, really?
Other than the high-pitched voice it was pretty convincing, I was sure it was a dude.

So, what if I am trans royal? I need to be adressed with "Your Imperial Majesty, Emperor of Prussia". And while I realize there never has been a Prussian Emporer it is very trans-royal phobic of you to question that. I do realize that such a title is a little long, so it will be sufficient if you use it once upon greeting me. For the rest "Your Highness" or "Exalted One" are more than enough!

I have read about the possibility to take any noun and you can put it in male and female as your special snowflake self wishes. As in the Jennifer Rostock Video. The female versions of these words don't actually exist.

>Der Hengst (masculine) - the stallion
>Die Hengstin (feminine)

or

>Der Mond - the moon
>Die Mondin

Die LINKE (leftist party in Germany) proposed to use this language for office tools.

>Der Staubsauger - vacuum cleaner
>Die Staubsaugerin

However, they didn't call their proposition "Die Anträgin", kek.

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/linke-fordert-geschlechtergerechte-sprache-fuer-bueromittel/

Just end us senpai.

I've never even met a tranny. Do they really exist outside of liberal shit hole cities? I love the South.

fucking lol

>zer didn't sing the Gott erhalt Franz den Kaiser before talking to per

LOL, literallty shaking right now

So if this gender pronoun shit gets passed I guess we can imagine anything into law and pass that even though it is totally without any truths or facts.

It not only makes a mockery of common sense but also of our legal system.

Most of the time these SJW are talking more about gender roles and not gender itself anyway.

It's just an absolute fucking circus and the players are dressed appropriately as clowns.

This Peterson guy knows once again fucked up people are trying to fuck up our country. Like how feminism took over Psychology as the authority on domestic abuse.

I'm watching this video right now:

What this poor guy has to put up with:

>Argues there's a cabal of radical left wingers who lead society to it's demise.
>Departments like Women's Studies have trained between 300k and 3mio radical left wing activists. And they're making...
>Well they're all underpaid, so don't worry
>Well, they could pick higher-paying occupations if they wanted higher pay"
Queer professor tunes in
>Because sexism doesn't exist. Are you kidding me?

Watch for yourself: 31:30min

It sounds just like the are you kidding me guy.

Petersen needs allies soon! He needs other people to get up there on the campus steps with him other wise he is just a lone guy. If even a few people joined him, especially people of some repute, they would have much more difficulty going after him. But I suspect the conspirators know that it is rare for people to put everything on the line and so these guys get their lives destroyed individually. Everyone wants it to be someone else's problem.

physics.utoronto.ca/students/lecturers/amanda-peet

I feel so bad about what based shrink has to go through, let's write him a letter of support

Dear

based

The bitch in the yellow hat is the type of person that should be shot without trial.

He looks so tired, so fed up of all this bullshit.

Absolutely Australian. 10/10