PowerPuff Thread 2

The last Thread hit the limit lets keep the positivity going. post fanart of the originals to feel better.

Previusly in the PPG thread.

previous

try not to just repost shit from the last thread, k?

All opinions about the reboot are to be posted in the form of an image.

Will we ever get another Powerpuff Girls cartoon after this one ?

The mods are sleep post lewds

Christ, Japan sure is fast.

Ppg are LAME. Post more Mange.

No.

The last PPG was funny OC.

This is just Tumblr fan art bullshit.

Fuck off.

last bump for the night.

Fine then abort Thread.

>Japan
wew

How about devianart?

why did powerpuff attract all the grimdark bullshit

Everything does. The more cute and 'content' a series is, the more people will want to try and be special and make it seem grimdark.

I want another PPG cartoon but I think this reboot being bad ruined a chance for a new cartoon. Cartoon Network might think people don't like the Powerpuff Girls before cause of the reboot bombing.

I just realized that Chemical X is thalidomide.

I like busterellas squishyverse
she ages up the girls but doesnt ignore their unique physiology to draw them the same as boring normal women

The Powerpuff Girls needs better superhero outfits so they look like superheroes. How would you design them ?

Has Max posted all these Future Powerpuff drawings to any of his sites?

That's an excellent question and I don't know the answer.

So what the fuck even is this?

die peds

Dunno. Maybe in a few years they'll hand it to Ian Jones-Quartey.
Seems up his alley.

WE WUZ POWER PUFFS N SHIT, NIGGA.

post villians

>They all grow up to be Cherry from Studio Killers

Neat

Interesting

better post jojos

Lets say the girls were in the DC universe...
How would they be ranked?

>implying that artist is Japanese
you are making me nervous

He's got a gun!

Strengths:
>Most of the powers of Superman, though few of them are quite as potent.
>Several powers that Superman does not possess
>Excellent teamwork
>Team-based ultimate attacks.
>Crime-fighting since kindergarten. By adulthood they will be some of the most experienced capes on the planet.
>Highly supportive father who also happens to be a super genius.

Weaknesses:
>Only one kryptonite-esque weakness - Antidote X - which requires the already exceptionally rare Chemical X to produce.
>They are Kindergarteners, and have all the implied mental traits: easily tricked, unlearned, emotional, quarrelsome, to name a few
>Sibling rivalry
Overall they would place quite highly, and would only get better with age.

hard to say, they fight kaijus and giant robots on a daily basis that would put them on par with superman power levels but they also get beaten by normal criminals once or twice. So they either donĀ“t have the pain resistance that other superhumans do or their invulnerability is something the girls need to mentaly switch on when fighting.

Pretty high on the ranking since they have most of the powers of Silver age Superman

Why's the new character a fucking nigger?

To spite you

Daily reminder: Jake Goldman is /ourguy/

Because the crew knows that white nationalist crybabies will watch this episode and spread the word, allowing for even more people to watch the episode.

I'm betting that she'll only be in one episode and just be vaguely referenced. She's probably just a more obnoxious version of Princess.

Then again, if Sup Forums had existed in the 90s, they would have sperged over the Bunny episode before it aired, because they'd have thought that retards were being added in because of PC Culture.

>/ourguy/
What does this even mean anymore?

>allowing for even more people to watch the episode
I thought the show was tanking? Doesn't most of Sup Forums download Megas of or stream a lot of their cartoons?

Absolutely abhorrent. Isn't a complete disaster in terms of anatomy but ugly and unappealing.

>Doesn't most of Sup Forums download Megas of or stream a lot of their cartoons?
Yes, though I doubt many of us bother with nuPPG

Exactly; which is why they're pulling a stunt like this to get people to watch.

This is the most logical depiction of how the girls will grow up. It's canon that they're basically monster shaped, so once puberty finishes, they'll be lumpy, big-eyed, weird shaped girl-things.

They're not going to suddenly DNA-Digivolve into a normal looking human like in

the guy who made these is a complete sperg, and isn't particularly great as an artist either, but I do like some of the design ideas he has for an older version of the PPG, and with them adopting more standard superhero outfits

Yes i get what you're trying to point out but those heads don't work at all, that style just unable to capture their native look, they appear like crappy dolls. Needs to be reworked.

Old school Sup Forums drawfags had come up with a story where only Buttercup continued being a superhero.

Blossom became some sort of holy figure believe herself a god

Bubbles lost her powers and became a teacher.

honestly that idea was terrible in almost every way possible, I have no idea how it managed to get as popular as it did

Close.
Blossom basically becomes sole guardian of the Earth and slowly turns into Dr. Manhattan because she grows weary of having to protect people right now when her plans permanently protect them in the future.

Buttercup just ran away to space to basically become Fem-Lobo because "rules suck; fuck you"

Bubbles does become a teacher, but didn't lose her powers; she pulls a "secret identity" thing and fights crime at night while being a teacher during the day.

It's why you should never listen to any of Sup Forums's long term ideas; they ALL suck.

NICE