BITTER IRISHMAN TRIGGERS BRITS CELEBRATING THEIR VETS

OUTCOMES HILARIOUS
twitter.com/crimesofbrits/status/792067209786978305?lang=en

Wear a poppy for these heroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#poppyappeal already taking fire from Irish fury.

IN FLANDERS FIELDS

In Flanders' fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place: and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders' fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe;
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high,
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders' Fields.

The question is why didn't the british 550 cord a toddler to their chest and back?

>Salty Irish still butthurt

It will never not be funny. Tell them you'll take their potatoes again if they get too uppity.

that shit makes me fucking angry desu
>all british soldiers have ever done is kill innocents hurr durr
fuck off, we literally ruined ourselves in two bloody wars to save europe.

>British
>Contribute to the second World War
Citation needed

>british troops toured dachau with hitler
At first the bantz was good but it's obviously just the eternal irish being salty

>You will never be this utterly devastated at your superiors

>getting lectured by a burger on your countries contribution to the second world war

>attack British soldiers because you're a potato-munching fenian wog
>chimp out at them on twitter years later for trying not to get killed

>America is one of the main factors in winning WWII along with Russia
>America isn't allowed to lecture countries that barely did anything in the war
Funny, Nigel. But last I checked beating Italians and getting slaughtered by Germans only to bomb their villages, and getting your allies massacred at Operation Market Garden doesn't count as doing anything of help whatsoever.
Honestly Canadians did more in WWII than the Brits.
"We died lots" doesn't grant you MVP status, cunt.

>to save europe
Against what?

>arguing about valour neither of you fucking fat neck beards earned
Being a decendant of someone that did something doesnt make you worth a shit

The ignorance levels are off the charts captain

It's Nationalism, cunt.
My country did more than his, it's basic history.
I wasn't bragging first, I corrected his historically inaccurate statement most likely brought on by British education.
Thinking the same of you. Mind telling me the great British achievements of WWII not involving Italians or bombing targets that could barely fight back? Be sure they're even better than American or Canadian achievements, since, well, we won the Pacific theater and made the push on the Western front you cunts were so hesitant about.

This will butt blast a lot of Brits. I'm of Pakistani descent so I just get lols from this.

communism

Sorry to disabuse you mate, but America did fuck all in WW2. Apart from selling shit to other people you fat fucks sat out most of the war like a bunch of faggots. It's probably why you guys are so shit at wars.

No matter who fought first and how much, you both were on the wrong side.

>,
Ah yeah, we saved Europe from hitler, the man who wanted to save europe. Great job we did, and our reward is being ethnically cleansed from our own citied

This comment will probably trigger the American who is currently monitoring this thread. Let's see how he reacts..

Their list of followers is probably a gold mine if you're looking for terrorist suspects.

Don't worry, your country shares a similar history to them as far as decency and values go, you fit right in aside from the skin color. Which is fine, as we know, anglos hate White races with Whiter skin than theirs!

Let's see,
>Push through France
>Push into Germany, get Britain to do the same
>Britain was barely doing these because they could only handle dagos
>Defeat Japan basically by ourselves aside from some good Australian assistance infantry wise
>Take on Japanese ships three times our size outnumbering us and still win
Yes yes, so little.
>Drop the bombs and literally end the war

I love allied butthurt, discussing who contributed the most towards their own demise (except for the US, they came out on top.. unlike Britain or France).

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/

KILL
ALL
TAIGS

Yeah, well after all the proper fighting was done. Like a bunch of faggots.

Dropping nukes on the Japanese because you homo's were to scared to fight them. The US is really tough.

>Proper fighting
>Italians
Yeeeah, calling bullshit. Seems like the English had a nice stroll in Africa and Italy but were lucky America joined when the team had to sprint.

We dropped bombs on them because we didn't want to kill too many of them and it was pointless.
Why waste a country as well as your own forces when you can press a button and use a toy you made?
We're not Brits, we don't send our people into battle to get massacred by enemies for no reason like Gallipoli.

Their are literally arabs talking about "blood for blood" for things that happened 100 years ago, but twitter will ban you for talking about Muslim child rape in 2016.

>austrailian in austrailia

There*

Sorry, I'm retarded.

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

The Japanese were training even school children to fight to the death. Honestly dropping the bombs killed less Japanese than an invasion would've.

None

anglos are retarded

yes, good goy, we saved europe

>US
>coming out on top

nope. the jewish clique that ruled the US came out on top.

Thread theme : youtube.com/watch?v=8s2MSVaXNqQ