Honest question: what do you have against this show, Sup Forums?

Honest question: what do you have against this show, Sup Forums?

Don't give me the "oh but i love Xavier" bullshit, we both know that what's happening with this show right now is that you're memeing it against Rick and Morty for absolutely no fucking reason other than the fact that YOU ALL KNOW this will eventually (hell, it's already happening) result into a massive kneejerk reaction against Xavier once it starts being pushed too much.
So, what the fuck did this show ever do to you?
Why did you all suddently decide to put this show in front of your contrarian collective firing squad by artificially creating conflict and bloating it's exposure to the general public by memeing it up so fucking hard?

Look at this.
Look at this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BsuSTYlvNRY

Look at what you're starting.
And for what?
What the fuck has this show ever done to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhkX6jop9DQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he swapped out Sup Forums for Sup Forums
XRA is almost unanimously loved here or those who don't like it don't use it in a retarded attempt to bash R&M

its hipster rick and morty. both make no sense, are random and pseudo smart

I've always liked Xavier and I've posted about it since well before trolls decided to use it as a blunt object to bludgeon Rick and Morty with. As for why they decided to do that, who knows? It probably started harmlessly enough and then snowballed out of control. Fuck it, it won't stop me from liking the show. I like to think I'm pretty good at ignoring obnoxious fandoms and stupid online drama.

>he swapped out Sup Forums for Sup Forums
Is there even any difference at this point?

I started watching it after all the memeing and I like it becasue of the lightning fast pace of really dumb jokes/word play.

xavier's on far too many layers of irony for it to be pseudo smart. When it is, it's just to tell a joke.

Except Xavier is making fun of psuedo-intellectualism and spirtuality, while Rick and Morty plays the pseudo-intellectualism straight and pretends it's intellectual and "deep."

>make no sense

Literally EVERY set up has a payoff in Xavier and occurs because of something previous setting it off which is usually Xavier's self obsessiveness and delusion. The guy is like if a black cat kept walking up to you and wouldn't go away until you're hurt claiming they've succeeded in helping you.

I only remembered this show recently because the LMTYA podcast.

It's funny, I'm almost 100% sure this was the last of the really experimental type shows that [as] did right? Or did 12 oz mouse come after it?

I learned about it from Sup Forums, watched it and enjoyed it. We're allowed to like things every once in a while you know.

What a great analogy. Xavier's delusional perception about himself is hilarious. In his mind, he's the ultimate spiritual guide, savior of mankind, super stud, & can't be convinced otherwise. Fucking hilarious.

WHAT

DOTH

LIFE

XRA was always held in high regards on Sup Forums
Just some guy made the virgin and chad meme with it and it got a lot more people to watch it.

What a fucking shit show, tried it thinking it would be at least ok but it's insufferable, it tries to be funny by spewing a hundred jokes per second to see what sticks, and basically almost none of them did with me.
Besides as you can see here in this thread, every person who watches it thinks they're hot shit for liking a cartoon and it being "superior to those pseudo-intellectual cartoons" when really it's like Family Guy vs HEY BETER memes, both suck, one sucks intentionally.

>XRA was always held in high regards on Sup Forums

Maybe in a random post or two every once in a while but the show was all but forgotten before someone decided to compare it to Rick and Morty. Even in classic Adult Swim threads people would rather discuss Space Ghost or Aqua Teen than this.

Xavier is OK, even clever sometimes but rarely laugh out loud funny. Certainly never thought provoking and it's art style and music are mediocre to crap. In some respects it's a lot like Rick and Morty actually. At the end of the day though I'll take Rick and Morty and most people would as well. Xavier is just being propped up because it was barely two seasons of 15 minute shorts that you can literally watch on Youtube for all Adult Swim cares to keep people from pirating it.

Xavier is great, if you don't like it go back to Tumblr.

I wished people would stop comparing XRA to Rick and Morty. It's best to enjoy the show without paying mind to the pretentious shills who just found out about Xavier. It's genuinely funny and well written imo, but it's hard when a fanbase ruins something good.

Go back to plebbit rick

I don't mind autistic fanbases, you can just ignore them, but when people start to shill their shit show and act superior for liking it you can bet your ass they're getting the complete and exact opposite reaction from me. It's just fucking cartoons jesus christ, you're not better than anyone OR intellectual for watching it, or any of them in general.
Besides they're the same shows except Rick and Morty has a bigger budget, but both are pretty random. These faggots just looked for something that was obscure so they could go back to feeling superior and having "patrician taste" like they felt when they first watched Rick and Morty in its first season when it was still relatively unknown.

Season 2 wasn't as good and was too gross in places. Still a great show.

YOU SLUMBER

A CUCUMBER

How is that funny

brainlet detected

youtube.com/watch?v=WhkX6jop9DQ

Why are people trying to compare RnM and XRA?

They have nothing in common

The thing they have in common is that dimwits use these shows to feel like they're smarter and have superior taste.

it takes a +130 IQ to appreciate XRA

prove me wrong, you can't

Anyone whosays that XRA makes them feel smarter is an idiot
Its deliberately pseudo intelligent, thats why its funny

okay so I was watching adult swim a couple nights back and saw a ad for a new block were they show old classics and one of them was Xavier so obviously you guys have got there attention and now there gonna be airing it again, wich in my opinion is funny as hell because you guys literally memed it into adult swims attention.

I'VE BEEN SAVING MYSELF FOR MARRIAGE

OR AT LEAST CONSENT

yes I can

Somebody put Xavier and RnM in that virgin vs chad meme, and now suddenly everybody is talking about Xavier again.

That's pretty much all what happened.

You read this post and tell me how much Xavier is superior to RnM in terms of fanbase.

How do I understand Lake humor?

We don't polycotton to lake humor 'round these parts.

>tfw you legitimately like both shows and hate the fact that Sup Forums has to be contrarian about everything and use a good show to shit on another good show because "those people we don't like like the show so it's bad"

bump

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE LAKE?