Comment from another German user here

Comment from another German user here
Deserves its own thread

I often wonder why poltards prefer to hate and insult each other when they could work together more often.
We did it for Trump and won him the election, but we never do it for anything else.
Sweden is a tiny country, this board population could make a real difference there.
The Netherlands are already sliding to the right, if pol would have actually tried supporting that a few years ago Wilders could have already gotten the majority of the voters.

What the fuck are you doing guys?

When people don't have a mission they fight for they fight each other.
We need a mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

dalademokraten.se/blaljus/brott/friad-for-grov-valdtakt-far-140-000-av-staten
friatider.se/tvingades-delta-i-brutal-gruppv-ldt-kt-nu-f-r-han-125000-kronor-i-skadest-nd
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3249/asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140-000-in-damages.html
saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/africoon-asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140000-in-damages/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3180/swedish-court-releases-gang-rapists-starting-to-look-like-sharia.html
ussanews.com/News1/2016/10/20/muslim-rapes-and-violently-sodomizes-woman-for-twenty-minutes-swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars-for-his-time-in-prison/
friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundestagswahl_2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump hasn't won yet.

Its not like all of this board united for Trump either you dipshit, there were still big portions of the userbase that did (or don't) support him and his campaign. They just don't bother posting in the generals because fighting against windmills isn't really fun.
Furthermore a fair share of the Trump supporters do not support him because of policies but because of Meme-value - which AfD, Wilders, SD and even FN simply do not have.

We are working together all the time.Being hard to each other hardened us and forced us to get the best arguments and rhetoric to use them. This isn't a hugbox, if you want that go to tumblr.

Trump hasn't won yet, we need to channel all of our meme magic there atm. The US under Hillary would intervene into any uprising in Europe anyway. It's either Trump or nothing.

> implying

> AfD

Yeah give me a call once ya'll decide to support FDP. Until then go fuck yourself lmao

>yet

>but because of Meme-value - which AfD, Wilders, SD and even FN simply do not have.
The meme value was made, he wasn't born with it
also fuck off you commie

>Yeah give me a call once ya'll decide to support FDP. Until then go fuck yourself lmao
>had a faggot as their leader for years
>promised everything in the world and didn't keep their promises twice in a row
there's a reason why that party died, user

>The meme value was made, he wasn't born with it

Uhm yes he was born with it, everything he did throughout his campaign was high quality meme fiber.

>also fuck off you commie
> FDP
> Commie

Bist nicht der hellste oder?

>had a faggot as their leader for years
> there is no difference between a homosexual man and a faggot

>promised everything in the world and didn't keep their promises twice in a row

Its called being the junior partner in a coalition - also we did an amazing job last time it just took people another CDU/SPD Coalition to realize that lmao.

>there's a reason why that party died

> getting back in all the relevant parliaments
> double digits at the Bundestagswahl next year

dalademokraten.se/blaljus/brott/friad-for-grov-valdtakt-far-140-000-av-staten

friatider.se/tvingades-delta-i-brutal-gruppv-ldt-kt-nu-f-r-han-125000-kronor-i-skadest-nd

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3249/asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140-000-in-damages.html

saboteur365.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/africoon-asylum-seeker-participated-in-gang-rape-gets-140000-in-damages/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3180/swedish-court-releases-gang-rapists-starting-to-look-like-sharia.html

ussanews.com/News1/2016/10/20/muslim-rapes-and-violently-sodomizes-woman-for-twenty-minutes-swedish-court-acquits-all-charges-against-him-and-gives-him-fifteen-thousand-dollars-for-his-time-in-prison/

friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims

>everything he did throughout his campaign was high quality meme fiber.
That's because he was getting memes from us from the start and after his first debate witht he recucklicans everybody here knew that he's our guy

>Bist nicht der hellste oder?
>implying that the FDP is conservative and you're not just a filthy hipster who's just too redpilled to go left and too much of a cuck to go right

>inb4 I'm a centrist user!
maximum homo

>Its called being the junior partner in a coalition
They knew exactly what they were heading into from the very beginning, especially the second time around, they promised that shit knowing they could never keep it and there's no excuse

>also we did an amazing job last time it just took people another CDU/SPD Coalition to realize that lmao.
>we
Fuck off Guido you gay shill

Oh god you're one stupid moron

Sweden needs help
this isn't funny anymore and it hasn't been funny for a long time

>they promised that shit knowing they could never keep it and there's no excuse

So just like your beloved AfD does? (^:

>FDP voter
Why is your party and by extension why are you such a failure?

Remember when the AfD was part of the ruling coalition?
Neither do I

When we're done with US Elections and saving EU, please help us with the corrupt baboons we have in power here.

We narrowly escaped the point of no return in our last election.

I even think Sweden can be saved but I don't see how south africa could be tbqh

I agree with OP we have trully showed our power when we coordinate. I f we really care for the aryan race and the purity of the races we should come togheter and help sweden get rid of the rapefugees and become what it should be.

With kek help anything is possible, maybe we can even revive the old norse gods.

>We need a mission.
We have it, the defense and propagation of the white people.

>Remember when the AfD was part of the ruling coalition?

Yes because they are cucks afraid of governing.

> 2nd strongest party in Mecklenburg
> "N-No we won't enter coalition talks!"

>Why is your party and by extension why are you such a failure?
Party is doing pretty good tbqh

Sup Forums is american. You need dutch anons to britpol yourselves into a separate website.

Though take note that britpol seemed supiciously lively though the cuckening.

because flags

before the great cuckening we also had the YES memes
But we were still supporting each other

Go to 4+4 chan desu
This board is a (((shadow))) of it's former self and shilled to death.

Still in denial. Immigration imminent.

Finding it hard to leave my friends and family behind - not sure if other alienated Anons can relate.

>With kek help anything is possible, maybe we can even revive the old norse gods.
Soon

too broadly defined, figure-heads are needed, clear goals
Trump is a good example

>Yes because they are cucks afraid of governing.
More like because the shitty parties would rather die than coalate

>Party is doing pretty good tbqh
Since it has existed for decades and the AfD is so much more succesful I'll go ahead and doubt that

Defeatists should be hanged

>More like because the shitty parties would rather die than coalate

They didn't even reach out to anyone. Would have made the AfD seem a lot more serious had they tried to have coalition talks and then move out and point out why it won't work

But no, instead on the day of the election they are instantly like "W-WE WONT GOVERN! WE DON'T WANT TO HOLD ANY OF THE PROMISES WE GAVE THE VOTERS"

>Since it has existed for decades and the AfD is so much more succesful I'll go ahead and doubt that

Right, because the Piraten never were successful (^:
We have struggled before and we always managed to recover.

>The Netherlands are already sliding to the right, if pol would have actually tried supporting that a few years ago Wilders could have already gotten the majority of the voters.

Dutch elections are in march, we still could do this

just give up, the FDP will never be relevant, your greatest moment in the last few decades was being merkel's bitch which consequently destroyed you
the definition of political cucks
>unsuccesful on their own and killing themselves for the good of other parties
Loser.

We have some big european elections coming up in 2017.
Hoping for pol´s full support.
You have bled with Trump, now bleed with us!
youtube.com/watch?v=eclbaC3q94k

>he's so confused by masculine banter he has to ask

How fucking feminized are Germans, jesus christ.

>just give up, the FDP will never be relevant

>The party that was in power the longer than any other party in the history of our Republic

God Kevin you're not the smartest one are you?

> your greatest moment in the last few decades was being merkel's bitch which consequently destroyed you

I don't know mate. Blocking ACTA was also really fucking cool (^:

>unsuccesful on their own and killing themselves for the good of other parties

Not really what is happening but you don't seem to follow politics too closely anyways

american't can't into banter, it is known

>100 years ago we wre relevant :D:D:D::DD

>God Kevin you're not the smartest one are you?
I wrote
>in the last few decades
Do you have problems with your reading comprehension?

>Not really what is happening
Literally what happened
>coalated with the CDU
>dropped
>tried to do it again
>died
The FDP has become entirely irrelevant

>american't can't into banter, it is known
Thats rich, coming from the guy crying about people being mean to eachother on Sup Forums.

No, Germany and the Netherlands, among others, need help. Sweden has been a main instigator of all our problems and they are far more advanced in cuckoldry than we are. Sure, Merkel might have done the most actual damage, but on a narrative level, the Swedes are the worst. Their downfall is necessary to wake up the countries which might yet be saved.

>100 years ago we wre relevant :D:D:D::DD

As I said, you don't really seem to care about politics or follow it much.

>in the last few decades

Yes Kevin - and I wrote about ACTA which was in 2012. Maybe look it up if you don't know what that is..

>The FDP has become entirely irrelevant

You keep spouting that does not make it any more true Kevin. Again we will get double digits next year and will be Germanys only chance to stop Rot/Rot/Grün.
But go ahead and vote for your Meme AfD, surely that will help!

Does anyone have Gustav Wigelius sweden meme picture and enriched semen from somalia meme picture?

Sup Forums is mainly American, but then again, the US are the most influential country in the western world. If the sheer power focused in steering the US elections could be focused on the Netherlands, exponentially greater effects could be achieved in a significantly shorter timespan. Imagine tens of thousands of shitposters and shill Twitter accounts making Dutch-specific memes and messages trending worldwide, making sure no Dutch internet user can not see something, that would be a very heavy weapon. Look at what was achieved eitj the #DraftOurDaughters campaign. When our attention is wisely focused turn-wise on various smaller countries at specifically chosen moments, the impact could be greater than you can imagine.

The problem we would encounter in all of this is that most of the posters here are American. We can't into snownigger languages. Most of us speak English only, with a smattering of French or Spanish that we were forced to learn in highschool.

You seem to have misunderstood me entirely
The infighting is just a symptom, I like to make fun of american niggers as much as anybody else, but it keeps us from actually being succesful in our pursuits when we need to stand united
Are you projecting by any chance?

>we will get
empty dreams, stop spouting shit when you're not even in the Bundestag

And stop playing yourself up in regards to ACTA as if you were a key-player and it wasn't broadly rejected by the european parliament and the protest in Germany wasn't driven by the Pirate party

It's the current year, yankeeboy, international media helps a lot and the world is online now

>empty dreams, stop spouting shit when you're not even in the Bundestag
>when you're not even in the Bundestag

God Kevin, how the fuck are we supposed to be in the Bundestag right now when we were outed of the Bundestag in the last election?

And good job on finally googling what ACTA was, however your post is still full of bullshit.

>I-It was the Pirates that actually stopped ACTA and not one of the ruling parties!

Typical Post 20th century Germans

Now so psychologically broken they they are putting their faith in superstitions.

Seemingly they just cant shake off hitlerian spiritual nihilism.

>It's the current year, yankeeboy, international media helps a lot and the world is online now
None of that changes the fact we don't know, or care to know, snownigger languages user. It's hard to communicate large ideas to a populace when you can't speak their native language. We also have no idea how their culture is, what their norms are. Or, really, much about these people other than they are extremely susceptible to group think. Wanna know why Sup Forums campaigns work extremely well in the Anglosphere? Most of us come from an Anglo culture.

inb4 they know english. I am aware of that.

Some native anons should provide memes in the target language and subject material, along with background info, the rest should focus on memeing

Idk, I still see a problem arising in general communication. Like, when to use an appropriate meme in an argument and what not. Spamming just doesn't work and causes people to just turn off of what you have to say.

>God Kevin, how the fuck are we supposed to be in the Bundestag right now when we were outed of the Bundestag in the last election?
That's the fucking point you retard, you're not in the Bundestag because nobody wants you there since you're a total fucking failure

>>I-It was the Pirates that actually stopped ACTA and not one of the ruling parties!
>if I get pressure into doing something by the huge success of a new party it's my achievement!

-> Memes are a universal language, user, it's the reason why so many socially inept sperglords manage to cope here
Also, Britain would still be a good target even if you were absolutely correct and so would probably be the netherlands due to their lack of dubbed television or the scandis for the same reason

>because nobody wants you there since you're a total fucking failure

Right, getting double digits means that nobody wants us in the Bundestag..
Literally every party in Germany acknowledges at this point that not having the FDP in the Bundestag is fucking awful for Liberty in Germany - heck even fucking Kippling did.

>if I get pressure into doing something by the huge success of a new party it's my achievement!

Again, that is not what happened. The FDP was anti-acta from the start and it had nothing to do with the Pirates.
You keep spouting bullshit over and over, even when proved wrong.

>That's the fucking point you retard, you're not in the Bundestag because nobody wants you there since you're a total fucking failure

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundestagswahl_2013
FDP 4,8%
AfD 4.7%

Well, there are more options, when coordinated properly. If a certain Dutch subject would (through force of meme) be subject of talk in the US, that would make that subject seem very much more important.

For instance, the previous election cycle, Rick Santorum mentioned that in the Netherlands, the elderly have to wear special bracelets because otherwise they'd be forcefully euthanasised. False, of course, but it did reheat the euthanasia debate here in NL

>shilling for the FDP on Sup Forums

Now I've seen it all.

>Right, getting double digits means that nobody wants us in the Bundestag..
If you would have gotten them you would be in the Bundestag, you didn't even get 5%

>Literally every party in Germany
Leftist cunts

> is fucking awful
And having Merkel rule us and not have AfD over 40% is fucking awful as well, but that doesn't change reality, does it?

You
are
a
failure

> The FDP was anti-acta
The FDP was torn and went with the wind as it always does on everything
That's what happens if you don't have any real core values

>proved wrong.
>proved
by what exactly?

the afd is new and not established, the FDP has existed for decades
The AfD is on the rise while the FDP is decaying and stagnating
Git gud

The amount of mental gymnastics you have shown so far is really just entertaining.

>If you would have gotten them you would be in the Bundestag, you didn't even get 5%

You are still talking about the last election (in which the AfD did not manage to get in.. fucking losers kek) while I have pointed out over and over again that I am talking about the election next year. I guess this is what you need to fall back to when you don't really have any arguments.

>That's what happens if you don't have any real core values
>being pro-liberty is not a core value

Meanwhile the AfD is going to split up again once the tensions between Petry and the more radical forces escalate again (happened before, will happen again).

>while the FDP is decaying and stagnating

You haven't really followed any of the state elections have you? Just like you don't seem to follow politics much in general. Maybe start with doing that before you wonder how pol can influence European politics.

I'm outtie (^:

>You
>are
>a
>failure

I'm sitting in the BVV, you are sitting on fucking pol lmao

It's not only a shitty party it's also full of losers and degenerates, I sincerely hope he's being ironic

>The amount of mental gymnastics
Stopped reading right there
If you can't handle facts, get yourself an echo-chamber
>oh wait there aren't enough FDP supporters to have one

Come to 8ch net /meadhall/ and organize there.
We had our most recent meet yesterday actually and had a marvellous time again.
We've been doing this for nearly two years now and are making great progress. All lower countries anons should get on board.

I'll check it out, don't disappoint me

I think it's mostly the flags.
The flags are a massive D&C tool that were implemented by moot in order to prevent Sup Forums from uniting and gaining too much power.
(Seriously.)

I think we need to have a consensus on what the number one problem facing western countries is. Non-white immigration in my opinion

Seems ded, the only active community on there is the dutch one

>Non-white immigration in my opinion
Obviously.