The Roman Reigns of Marvel

The Roman Reigns of Marvel.

> Roman Reigns of Marvel.

No, that'd be Carol Danvers.

This guy is right. Fie on you, OP.

Aren't they both characters that absolutely no one wants and are being desperately pushed anyway?

No, Kamala is good and generally liked, at least in her solo.

Kamala has her takers.
Just not flanderised to hell and back in fucking everything.

I like Kamala in her solo books, can't say the same about most of the "new" characters like Gook Hulk or Pedro Spiderman or Gay Cyclops. Kamala in team books is garbage though.

What do you expect from writers having her forced on them, or being the out of touch grandpa writing Champions?
I really like her latest arc concentrating on her own shit again.

Yep!
Miss Marvel because of Diversity (like Riri & Co). Captain Marvel because they want her to be the new WonderWoman.

This is the mulsim one right?
The lesbian latina one had a different name

Carl Manvers AND the Inhumans, mainly the royal family.

You mean America.
Yes, Kamala is the Muslim one.

This, Kamala is being dumped on writers that probably don't have an interest in her. She was basically a mascot in avengers, you can tell from the interviews and the comics that waid is more interested in kid clops but has to keep Kamala up front because she is the "leader". Secret Warriors is basically a quake and Karnak book With kamala existing just to call out when they do bad things.

You mean Carol and Medusa. The rest of royal family was practically non existent.

Fuck off! I like Kamala. Her first run was better than whatever shitty comics you like.

That means to me Secret Warriors has her in a defined role playing to her moral core and youngster status.
Which is more than I can say about Champions.
Waid obviously takes social media as a representation of what young people do all day.

>K-Kamala is good we swear!
>Meanwhile in Secret Warriors: STOP MANSPREADING ME

No

Gwenpool is the fuckin Roman Reigns, Deadpool is the zany wacky Dean Ambrose, X 23 is the rebellious Seth Rollins. And none of them can fit the boots of past men at all. ARENT YOU ENJOYING IT MAGGLE

I like Kamala and so do a lot of other people.

On the other hand, fucking nobody likes Carol.

Kamala is good on her own books.
She'll probably go to shit when Marvel decides to change the writer.

I WANT TO KISS KAMALA!

>Not liking Kamala

Why don't you go jump in front of moving traffic.

I haven't read Ms. Marvel solo book but it sounds like the same situation Gwenpool is in.
Whenever Marvel tries to put the character in other books it becomes embarassingly clear they have no idea what made the solo book and character work in the first place.

ya finna seething

She's great when Wilson's writing her.

No, Carol is a great character.
Kamala is OK too.

The fuck are you talking about? Gwenpool isn't a legacy and Deadpool's been around for over 20 years. Are you retarded?

At this point, liking Kamala is a meme. It's unpopular to not like her and even "anti-sjws" always point to liking her to prove they aren't against diversity.

I don't think anyone actually likes Kamala but her reputation perpetuates. The last 4-5 issues have been cringy.

This is correct
This is incorrect. As much as people don't want to admit it these days, there was a time when Roman was well liked. Before his massive push he was part of a smaller unit that was actually one of the most enjoyable parts of the WWE at that time, and since he had a dynamic to work with and he didn't have to read cue cards to fill out a corporate check-list, he was allowed to actually be a character he was comfortable with. It wasn't until a decision was made to suddenly launch him to the top of the food chain with little to no warning and make massive changes to what he can and cannot do to try and broaden his mass appeal (essentially changes who he was all together) that people really started to dislike him. So yeah, the Carol analogy is a lot more strong. Kamala's a little more like Sasha Banks, pushed heavily initially and and some people like her, but she's so one note that audiences are beginning to tire of her.

The real question is who is the Kevin Owens of Marvel?

Girl in Burkini is gross, soon all the females will be like that because Marvel is hiring only feminazis and cucks

>Character who spent time as a unkown up until recently where they got a decent run

Black Bolt

Yeah I liked the first like six issues of her first solo series too.
Ever since then she's been absolute shit, annoying as hell.

>The character is good when Wilson writes her!
Um, Wilson just did a 6-issue arc about Kamala vs an online "troll". And before that was a story about Kamala getting everyone to VOTE! It's cringe propaganda.

Secret warriors kamala is great

I haven't paid much attention to WWE, are you saying her popularity is forced or something?

dont bully!

>Um, Wilson just did a 6-issue arc about Kamala vs an online "troll".
Yeah and it was decent despite the concept.
Had good character building for some of the side characters.

This is just not true.

Not at all. People liked Kamala but Marvel didn't understand why and failed to capitalized on her properly and now her popularity is diminishing. But she is not really pushed much at all.

Carol is the one they have tried to make a big deal out of because they don't own the movie rights to any of their female characters that people actually like.

>NUH UH

>Liking what I don't like is a meme
While I heard there was a decline in quality in the recent months (I haven't read it yet because her regular comic isn't released in my country, only the hardcovers, so I am months behind and don't care enough about her to keep up with scans), and that is sad if that's true, a few months of her book being shitty won't make people stop liking the character just yet. Only if it keeps up for multiple story arcs.

Quality basically started falling off around CW2. But I'd agree, it takes years of bad stories to actually make a character bad not just a couple of arcs.