Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html
archive.is/Dk4ur
youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08
banafsheh.org/banafsheh-sayyad/
archive.fo/LWjhv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>huffington post

Nope. This is why you can't get a leftist to come out with their real plan for humanity or what their actual beliefs and goals are. It is more abominable than than can imagine.

WE

YEEAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAEH

>not linking to the article

saged

we know what to do

WUZ

>wants a link to a huffington post article
sure mate

The author was literally president of a group dedicated to forming world government lol.

FEMINISTS N SHEEEIT

It's true though.
You guys would understand this if you knew anything about Islam.

>Huffington Puffington Blowmyhousedownington Post

you cunts are alright, its mostly the sunnis.

Hopefully a muslim goes on a killing spree inside the Huffington Post HQ because of this

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html

Women are better off when kept on a leash than when they're free? I understand it just right shitskin.

>direct link instead of archive

>they think they can convert islamists after letting them in their country

They're in for a nasty surprise, I tell you that, I tell you.

Okay? Someone literally asked for the link. If you aren't that person, why would you respond then you fucking retard?

Do you just go on the internet to bitch at people for no reason?

What is wrong with you?

umad?

I want to impregnate islamchan desu

This really just goes to show that the left is ok with lying, because any lie in support of the narrative is a "virtuous lie". This willingness to be intentionally dishonest is what started me on tge path out of leftism. Even the looniest Christian fundamentalist will be happy to honestly discuss their beliefs and defend them HONESTLY, while the left is far more comfortable with simply making shit up because its for tge Greater Good.

It's generally expected that people use an archive link instead of directly linking to shitty clickbait sites like HuffPo.

Whatever

>than when they're free
No one is "free" in society. You are free to do certain things that are deemed acceptable by society.

You new here son?

>Huffington Post

Kek nobody takes them seriously, not even shilling news channels, they're the laughing stock of (((journalists))) along with Buzzfeed

>huff post

You know why they call it huffington? Because they have to huff a ton of drugs in order to come out with their bullshit.

Part of me wants Hillary to win so all the libcucks can be culturally enriched.

This, the left will think lying is okay as long as it goes with their narrative.
Then hey disregard every evidence that contradicts their ideas saying "its an isolated case" or "republicans are worse!" Or simply ignore the evidence you just showed them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mohammed was a super gay feminist transsexual who identified at Xie

Eeeeevrything is just Sooooo diverse! :D:D:D

If you stay true to Islam its a much more pro-woman religion than christianity

the veil is not to oppress women its to stop men from sexualizing them so much which is a huge problem in christian based western culture.

As feminism grows in power I expect we'll see more and more women voluntarily covering their faces and skin, skimpy clothing is a patriarchic mechanism

How do the moo-slims respond in the comments?

Post here pls, I won't give clicks to that cancer "news"site

You are correct.

I remember the time when Sup Forums reported muslim feminist lesbian to the Saudi government and they stoned her to death the next weak.

>Take me back to the good old day.

archive.is/Dk4ur

what the fuck is wrong with these faux pinko atheists? why do they love this religion so much?

spasibo

>Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.

I guess feminism only exists to fuck over actual women.

So feminist approve of pedophilia then?

>cuckpost

Huff. here

t. goatfucker

when did that happen, any links?

this piece of shit newspaper was created by...... a fucking female JEW!!!!!! it clearly cannot get worse than that

lol how the fuck did you end up in Poland, Aabzari? did you get lost on the way to Sweden?

I don't understand why social justice defends Islam so vehemently. I can't think of a single thing more offensive to their sensibilities than the Qur'an.

I wonder what motivates these people. I have more understanding for "WE WUZ", because they at least adopt an insanity that makes them look better. For white progressivits however there is nothing. Their lies are more preposterous and they also debase themselves to ever deeper levels.

because brown

too bad she's a he.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecJUqhm2g08

Kek the ending though

>This has to be a joke

It is, it's written by a sufi

banafsheh.org/banafsheh-sayyad/

Quran (2:223)
Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.

>WTF I love Islam now

Even better.

Yup. Quick reminder that Milo isn't our guy and never was.

Was Huffington Post ever reputable? Serious question.

Here's another good one if you need another laugh.

archive.fo/LWjhv

This is the most reprehensible one yet

Doesn't anyone see what (((they))) are trying to do?

(((They))) know Arabs are retards who will blindly kill and die for a religion that was forced on them from birth. They want to reshape the ideals of Islam into a kind of Marxism so one or two generations from now (((they'll))) have a retarded, violent, arab army fighting the enemies of Israel, with Soros' offspring as their prophet.

Protestantism was a mistake.

Actually it's because their founder was Arianna Huffington

>Jews for Jesus: Islamic edition.

So huff post, what is your definition of feminism? Because I don't think it means what you think it means....