youtube.com/watch?v=-A9O_Ujxlx8
youtube.com/watch?v=EAOmXzjrSr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He could be a bit jollier.

I don't

Benton Quest's illegitimate son?

He had sex with his dog.

"No fun allowed."

even in that drawing he gives off this 'autistic person' vibe.

Just another caustic critic clickbaiter, and those are basically always autistic.

Its interesting to see the opinion of someone with genuine autism

pretty sure he said at one point that he legitimately has a diagnosed case.

ah.

not surprised or feeling guilt, just... okay.

He should Exit

He's got potential.
Could be pretty interesting if it wasn't for his autistic criteria for rating media.

I mean, he gives out some nice analysis on occasions, but sometimes when he starts ranting on something, I'm just like "What? Why would that even be a problem?"

The prime example of what I'm talking about is this youtube.com/watch?v=-A9O_Ujxlx8

He starts off by giving reasonable points about pseudo-gross-out-humour from the show, but then devolves into complete autism when he begins to rave about how physics in the series are not consistent, something that SHOULDN'T matter in this type of show.

I noticed that in his SpongeBob episodes reviews, he spends more time bashing on the writers rather than on the episode itself.

I'm honestly a fan of Mr. Enter.

I don't

Insufferable, but Vailskibum and Stuff With Scout Fly are worse, and his content is slowly improving.

does he come here?

>tripfag likes mr enter
autism loves autism.

autism
his video on why all online trolls are subhuman and should be killed is pure kino, i can totally see him shooting up a reddit gathering or something like that

go back to tumblr you newfag trash

figures thats the kind of autist that has been migrating here from tumblr in the past 3 years
at least i know you are a sad piece of shit just like everyone else here, god knows you deserve it

Not worth watching. He gets hung up on stupid shit way too often.

I love these threads because I KNOW FOR A FACT Mr Enter is a regular on Sup Forums and he reads every single one of these threads.
And he gets mad, every time, you can just tell when it's him, he can't help himself.

You reading this, you unfunny spergy loser with no friends that will die alone?

Look

youtube.com/watch?v=EAOmXzjrSr8

Even a black autistic self hating "le so ironic" contrarian special snowflake sperg instinctively dislikes you and calls you out for the spergy burger that you are.
When even this guy makes fun of you, you really know you're at the bottom of the food chain.

>autistic criteria
>devolves into complete autism
...Gee, I wonder why.

Why does he and many other "cartoon reviewers" only review mildly-budgeted comedy shows?

His review format is weird and barely watchable.
>something really stupid happens in a show
>he critiques it for a few seconds
>something mildly stupid happens in a show
>he goes on a rant about it for 2-3 minutes
He needs to learn how to get to the point and not stop to monologue every other second.

He's a shit

>I KNOW FOR A FACT Mr Enter is a regular on Sup Forums

wtf i love Mr. Enter now.

Anyone who uses a picture like that as his profile pic is unworthy of basic human respect

They can't do proper criticism.

That's why you see the same subjects all the time.

>autistic caustic critic clickbaiter
try saying that five times fast

Why does he scream in every review
And it's always shit like "NO YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT ADULTS WATCH CARTOONS TOO, MAYBE YOU WOULD FUCKING LEARN FROM LAST TIME BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING DO"
Which goes on for like 5 minutes

He should change his name to Mr. Exit

His editing is godawful.

Guys this thread is too mean-spirited

his content is garbage
he always calls shows objectively awful because of his very specific preferences (i.e. Flapjack, 12 oz. Mouse)
his way of speaking is whiney and grating as fuck, and he takes himself way too seriously

I get that he's literally autistic, but that isn't an excuse for being an obnoxious, whiney asshole. if he knows he's autistic he should try to counteract it instead of embracing it. makes him sound like a spoiled brat.

I remember he did a video calling Noel an admirable animation, and then like a year or two later I saw Phelous do a review where he shits all over it. I just thought that was funny.

Mr. Enter has this habit to have a "running joke" of sorts where he gets mad at the same thing over and over again, but there's no comedic timing and he devolves into a paragraph or two long rant every time, though the first time is always more like three or four because he repeats himself so much when he goes on these long shpiels about tiny details. Probably because there isn't much to say about them.

I wonder how his disney short knockoff is going.

>Cartoon reviewer on Youtube
>Sucks SU and Samurai Jack's dick (I like both shows but come on)
>Obsession with the serendipity of Saturday morning cartoons and find shows on programming blocks like Toomani, Cartoons, Cartoons and Jetix Power Hour
>TEEN TITANS GO IS THE NEW SPONGEBOB AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED
>MEAN SPIRITED

Not to be rude but how come cartoon reviewers can never actually draw well? I can't think of one cartoon reviewer who is a good artist.

He's too mean spirited.

Rebeltaxi?

Pan is great at simple cartoons and backgrounds but he's never branched out beyond that. I would have more respect for him if he did. Also his comic is horribly cluttered and the layout for it is awful. He needs to work on how he constructs panels.

Very boring
I stopped taking him seriously when he only watched the first episode of JoJo
His newest video was at least mildly interesting though, as he actually teaches something

Absolutely unbearable to listen to.
Theres one video where he spends the opening ten minutes "proving" he doesnt review TTG too much. Listing out dates of every review and the time between them.

Goddamn what a loser

silly, that's like expecting a game journalist to be able to play games

how has noone made a "the Virgin Reviewer" vs "the Chad Critic" pic of Enter and Pan?
the contrast between them is very apparent

they're the only cartoons that exist
the western animation industry is in the shitter

>le benthelooney
You better be posting that ironically, he cant draw and is annoyig

Robobuddies is alright

Are you just going to pretend that more than half of modern cartoons don't fall into that category?

Critics that, instead of actually reviewing something give a point by point breakdown of the plot of the the thing they are "reviewing" to the point of synopsis are cancer and need to be razed from the earth.

chadrocco

I hate his voice and his reviews. He's only really popular because of his Spongebob videos

this

Someone needs to get on that especially now that Pan isn't a virgin

Mr Enter is a painfully unfunny autist who makes terrible and repetitive points and consistently proves he has no knowledge of business, animation, and writing.

What happened? Last post I saw from him was I'm still a virgin but I had my first kiss.

i havnet watched him in what feels like a year, but i don't think he's as bad as Sup Forums likes to make him out to be. Sure, he's a bit much in his reviews, and i agree that a portion of his criteria for what makes a good cartoon are more than biased and flawed, but at the end of the day I just see him as a guy who really cares about something and shows it by actually putting himself out there. I don't watch him anymore, nor do I plan to, but I wish the best.

he alright

>autistic self hating "le so ironic" contrarian special snowflake sperg

This accurately describes the people who hate on Mr. Enter.

I think he's improved a ton in recent years but you're right, his layouts are still difficult to parse.

I think hes too mean spirited.

hello Enter

Hi MarsReviews.

kek

My favorite character from my favorite anime, Mean Spirited Away

>how has noone made a "the Virgin Reviewer" vs "the Chad Critic" pic of Enter and Pan?
That meme has been run to the ground lately, people missed the joke and started using the chad as a insert for their shit opinions

/thread

I've liked some of his videos in the past. Like a lot of YouTube critics he either reviews obscure stuff or stuff you barely remembered existed so I find that stuff fun, so sue me. But sometimes he gets hung up autistically like others have said and I tend to shut him off as a result of his sperging. Like now he's currently reviewing Totally Spies and sperging about how it sucks even though he knows that general concensus has TS as a fan loved series he just wants to stir the pot for clickbaits obviously.
I'll say at least he doesn't have shitty skits like Nostalgia Critic or talk in a fucking annoying goofy voice like Phelous. He's slightly better than the average cartoon reviewer despite his autism.

>He's slightly better than the average cartoon reviewer despite his autism
slightly better than absolute shit isn't exactly the highest recommendation

his thumbnails are the only entertaining thing about his videos.

Mr Enter did nothing wrong

He's alright, I guess. I wish he would stop looking down upon his viewers and making social mountains out of molehills, though.

>>MEAN SPIRITED
I don't get the problem with this one tbqh. A show being too mean to an undeserving character seems like a feasible complaint.

It always makes me sad that most people don't actually get what proper criticism and analysis is. Guys like Mr. Enter and Linkara don't "critique" the work they choose to spotlight, they nitpick them, recap them, and express what they personally dislike. They don't actually understand writing or art and they have nothing of substance to offer with their videos.