Blocks your path

>blocks your path
>"we've been hired to make the revamp of Wolverine together, your suggestions?"

Wolverine, sabertooth and the rest of their healing factor family are sent back in time to 1,000,000BC Canada.

I don't know who you are but I always wanted to read a story where Wolverine had to become a helicopter pilot.

I want her to fucking die already

>"First we need to decide the new name of Wolverine"

He and Scott double-team Jean while Emma Frost and Mystique lick their balls. This is non-negotiable.

>>"we've been hired to make the revamp of Wolverine together, your suggestions?"

We retool everything so the story focuses on x-23 and cuts out the weird prostitution bullshit. It will be empowering.

Joke's on you, I hate wolverine except for x-23, and my purity fetish ruins her prostitution plot for me.

Is this Gabby?

Muhhamad Benito Tyrese Chang.
He's two fathers where the first gay muslim imam and the first gay chinese chairman of the communist party.

>"I'll tell you over a drink at the local bar for gay people or whatever as i am a homosex too!"
>once "she" is black out drunk put "her" in my car
>drive and drive and drive
>leave "her" in the woods to fucking die with no phone
>have the soundest sleep ever knowing i have killed her.

With an outfit like that xe should be asking me if I want butter on my popcorn.

Dude, that's like a guarantee to produce a revenge plot.
If you don't see the brains splatter, nobody is dead.

no, silly white male, a woman supressing her sexuality is not empowering. Instead, we make it so that she is still a prostitute, and takes great pleasure and pride in her work! Now that's empowering!

>she survives
>spend the rest of your life getting assraped in prison

Isn't it fairly offensive to assume that the "Hispanic audience" all speak Spanish?

I wouldn't even mind if you make him a robinhood like heroes who steal to the rich and give to the poor, but you shouldn't call him wolverine then

But he's already rich, since portraying an empowered otherkin as having to disgrace xirself working would be exactly the same as murder.

Better to have it steal "privilege" from the evil whites by directing boycotts and targeted ridicule.

Why does marvel even hire idiots like her? I heard from one of my friends in the industry its because there young, unorgainized, and dont belong to any unions or joint artists group, is this true

Immunity. They live in a bubble of insanity and they know it. They know that any overweight vaguely-brown card carrying Culture member can ruin them with a Tweet. They do this so they can shove her hideous mug in front of the cameras and say "See? We're cool!"

Where did half of your hair go?

So was Gabby born a dick or not? I keep seeing (s)he is MtF or someshit.

Popcorn. No butter.

>once "she" is black out drunk put "her" in MY CAR
>drive and drive and drive
>LEAVE "her" in the woods to fucking die with no phone

And what, you'll just call a taxi ?

Don't click on this image.

Well, you did warn me

Why dont they just ignore them and let them fuck off and do their own thing? Its working for DC

I dont know if you've noticed, but Marvel is all kinds of fucked right now. They abandoned trying to get good sales to appeal to a minority of people who dont read comics. This goes all the way up to the top and wont stop unless Disney decides to slap their shit.

Gabby's next issue wont even sell 10,000, even with Marvel's overshipping.

It's just a platform for their virtue signalling, they dont care about what the fans want.

Clicked it.
Do not regret my decision.

>I always wanted to read a story where Wolverine had to become a helicopter
NOW we are talking

If your implying that this time they may actually be forced to change then i hope your right because we thought that many times before and nothing changed. Fuck, i hate growing up being a marvel fag and seeing this happen to the company

Wolverine goes to a tattoo parlor and gets a tattoo. He sits screaming in pain, and at the end he realizes he's not as tough as he thought, so he goes to Reed Richards to make him tougher. Reed turns him into Reverse Wolverine: body made of Adamantium and bones made of bone. Wolverine is really tough now but even more bitter. He forms a partnership with Glob Herman called the Skeleton Twins, but he decides to move on when he finds out the only reason he can move around is because he's got Magneto-like powers over his own body and that's because he's actually Magneto's son conceived when Magneto went into the past. He confronts Magneto who calls him a fag. He realizes he is a fag, so he tries to fuck Iceman. Iceman tells him to fuck off because xe isn't a fag; xe is a tranny. So Wolverine cuts his dick off using his Magneto-like powers over his own body and he finds he's finally happy. Wolverine skips off into the sunset, with a new pair of horribly mis-shapen breasts because Wolverine doesn't have a good imagination.

>yeah you fuck off and go home. We're down doing a A Tale Of Two Cities re-telling set in Japan after a brainwashed feral wolverine washes ashore there. Wolverine is rescued by a high society Japanese family and the daughter of a Japanese nobleman cares and tries to train him. It's a light hearted story of re-kindling the flame of compassion that was destroyed in him during the weapon x program. He's introduced to the concept of bushido and meditation for the first time, we get to watch him at first reject it then embrace it. It's set during the height of the cold war, with American and Russian agents scouring Japan for wolverine, meanwhile Canada's weapon X mutants are on their way, and they can track him down. With nowhere to run wolverine defends the family that adopted him, saving his new close friend Mariko from the dark past she worked so hard to pull him out of.

Give it a Hong Kong action cinema / enter the dragon style and sub out the regular English sensibilities unfamiliar to the protagonist and replace with traditional Japanese ones.

you have more wabbits? post more!

PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAND FROM OR SO HELP ME

Wolverine is now a panpizzasexual brown latinx POC who was raised in Canada by two gay bears one of which is black and paraplegic. Wolverine must deal with accepting xers powers and discovering that a healing factor cant heal the damage caused by years of systematic white patriarchal oppression. Also Sabretooth is now an alt right fascist Trump supporter and a nazi and a Kkk member all at once. Ill have my check now Marvel

why?

You're hired. Would you like a milkshake?

For starters, get a real goddamn haircut.

What have our careless hands wrought

Sorry I dont drink dairy products as milk supports white supremacy just like the young turks told me

>panpizzasexual

OMG I am so rewteeting this!

But really tho, hold this milkshake, we're going to take a selfie in 15 mins

It's Watership Down, but instead of rabbits, wolverines.

Yesss, you are a stronk, empowered womyn. Osteoporosis is a myth perpetuated by the patriarchy

Click.

I'd try to suggest drivel so edgy, even Mark Millar would look at it and say "yep, this guy is fucking pushing it"

least it's drawn well

DELET NOW

Because it would be a new challenge for him. Having him slice everything up with his claws gets old you know?

I like it when characters have to work outside of their comfort zone.

But that's just Tom Taylor's Wolverine.

shameful faps

Arguably the best post ITY

An attack helicopter?

Does half of you have cancer?

Which Wolverine? We could give him a less hairy body so girls are not turns off and add more issues about his failure as a father to daken