Im still waiting for the day Denmark will liberate us. In all seriousness...

Im still waiting for the day Denmark will liberate us. In all seriousness, most people in my age and a lot of older people support the idea of Danish annexation of Skåne.
No politician has ever discussed this and Swedes take it as an insult whenever I bring it up.
We are never treated like real swedes and they will always see us as danes.
Do the danes even know how much the scanians want to be a part of Denmark?
Please annex us, deport all the muslims to Sweden and we will be happy forever and ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

avpixlat.info/2016/10/22/dansk-polis-jagar-utlandsk-valdtaktsman/
avpixlat.info/2016/09/11/dansk-polis-jagar-misstankt-valdtaktsman/
avpixlat.info/2015/10/26/en-gruppvaldtakt-ett-valdtaktsforsok-och-debatt-om-muslimers-syn-pa-valdtakt/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunboat_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you seen what's happened to the UK, France and Belgium with annexation and colonization of shitskin countries?

They mass immigrate and destroy you from within.

We don't want anything to do with you Sweden.

Finland feels the same way. Move to Finland, get a good job and make white babies.

Make sure they don't repeat the same mistakes your generation did.

Shitskin country?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Why do you think we want you guys over here and not stockholm?
We are closer culturally.

why is skane so important? it seems to make sense that it's part of Sweden.

Talk about being stupid and ignorant, this fucking cunt doesn't even know how half his country was stolen from him.

This is why I never support it, lots of danes are stupid as bricks, SKÅNE needs indepence.

Also to all those idiots who think Denmark is less PC and better: avpixlat.info/2016/10/22/dansk-polis-jagar-utlandsk-valdtaktsman/
avpixlat.info/2016/09/11/dansk-polis-jagar-misstankt-valdtaktsman/
avpixlat.info/2015/10/26/en-gruppvaldtakt-ett-valdtaktsforsok-och-debatt-om-muslimers-syn-pa-valdtakt/

It really doesnt, our dialect is an old danish dialect known as east danish, which today is referred to as "Scanian". It very distinct from both swedish and danish and our culture is also quite different from the rest of Sweden.

Its like we have nothing in common and are not related people, and this is how most people in Skåne think.

Nobody is loyal to Stockholm, most people havent even been there.

It's not important. It's just clay. Glorious sweet sweet clay. Sorta like why you assholes keep on trying to steal Hans Island from us.

you are majority muslim.

Yeah this is what happens to people when they browse too much pol.
They actually start to believe shit like this.
Muslims are like 10-15% and they live in ghettos outside of the cities.

Aren't they also the biggest SD supporters (surprise surprise)

>10-15%
do you really believe that? among the younger age groups you are majority muslim. who gives a fuck about dying old folks in retirement homes?

yep, sd was basically taken over by nationalists from skåne.

Danish annexation of Scania will never happen.
Sweden won't allow it since Scania is one of the most fertile regions in Sweden, producing alot of our food.

The Danes don't want it because it would be similar to the problems Western Germany had after the unification with Eastern Germany.
Scania is basically bankrupt as a region because of their high immigration.
Malmö is only being kept nose over water because of funds from the rest of the country.

Scanians being Danes is a meme btw, Scanians are no more Danes then they are Swedes.

isn't malmo in skane?
You are shitskin cental are you not?

>Swedes call me danish
>Danes call me swedish
Wtf am I

Mulatto?

We won't take Skåne back, but we will help you fight for you independence.

Why wont you take us back?

Im all for the idea, only problem is the high % of shitskins in the area.

If we could purge those everything would be great.

unfortunate

We want Schleswig-Holstein and a border with Netherlands probably alittle more.

It's too mountainous for our liking.

We will, start Snaphanerne up again and lets see what happens.

The liberation will come from the east my friend

Could we make Malmo a Swedish Kaliningrad? We'll take the rest of the delicious fertile soil and Sweden get to keep their immigrants ?

Vi kan sgu ligeså godt gore det. Halvdelen af ansatte i Kobenhavn er Svenskere anyway.

We have no mountains, only danish lowland.

>Too mountainous

Det är exakt vad jag menar, vi har mycket mer samarbete och kontakt med Köbenhavn än med Stockholm och resten av Sverige.

Too high.

Why not both?

>Forgetting Hallandsåsen

Fantastic idea op join us and help us fight the eternal swede

Oresundstold when?

I'm still waiting for this.

dette

vi tager det gerne, bare hjælp med at remove kebab. Halland og Blekinge ville også være lækkert

no swedes allowed tho

hvis det her sker i min levetid så kan jeg do en lykkelig mand

Remove shitskins first pls

I have thought alot about this and the argument always ends in wether you want independence from both, remain in Sweden or go to Denmark that we need genocide first. So my conclusion is that we don't need independence or rejoining denmark, all we need is a genocide.

yeah that is the safer way, we have åland which is basically our swedish gene bank so you guys can start over

vi får det til at ske, når Sverige bryder sammen, annexerer vi skånelandene, og kalder det en "fredsbevarende operation", ingen siger noget imod det.

Kebaben är det första vi remove.

I'm seeing an increase in Scanian flags lately. Should start desecrating and burning Swedish ones t.b.h.

>finland
>nordic
pick one

Without Skåne Sweden would be 100% cucked though with no pockets of resistance, maybe Skåne needs to be there for Sweden....

Whoops reacted to the wrong post I meant

hvem /snaphaner/ her?

men forhelvede, Malmo får jo Vollsmose til at ligne Hellerup

Ni får mer än gärna börja redan nu.

Detta.

>get conquered
>get integrated shortly after
>400 years later
>Let's go back with denmark
you are basically swedish, so why?

Guys, let's face it. Despite being from different countries, we're all the same white, fish-loving, beer-drinking Viking descendants. Hell, we even understand each other's languages.

So why the FUCK have we not banded together yet to fight off the Islamic invasion? Seriously, we all fucking hate them, even the ones who're desperately trying to remain PC are only doing it for face value.

Snaphane her, besogte Sporrakulla Gården her for et par år siden. Good times, definetly danish clay.

when?

There should be a scanian flag on posters from scania on Sup Forums
Seriously.

jeg vil vildt gerne besoge skåne min far har familie derovre

Fordi de fleste svenskere ikke er based. De er tabt for altid. Vi kan måske rede Skåne, men ikke hele Sverige. Husk at den kommende generation er blevet fodret med feminisme og at multikultur er godt.

keep dreaming

>Swedes
>Viking descendants

denmark and sweden are both cucked SJW countries
danes are weak beta nu-male cucks (i could beat a dane with my pinky finger) while swedes are pretty much arabs now
let them fight a war though, it will be like watching two babies fight

Don't.

We scots had a similar language to the English which is mostly gone now. Because of their bigger population we keep getting subjected to their retard decisions

Unions are pish

That's where all the immigrants live anyway.

Nice fake quote, i always have Mein Kampf at hand at can confirm its fakeness.

never trust the swede he lies and divides

wtf i hate my ancestral homeland now

Gor det! Der er ikke langt og det er en billig ferie.

Because were not fucking integrated.
Nobody works, studies, visits, parties or even knows anything about Stockholm (of course some people but not the majority). Most of my friends and family have never even been there.

Most people who dont work in Skåne work in copenhagen, where you will find a scanian at almost every bussiness.

We just have so little in common and it feels really silly that we should be same country as stockholm and places like norrland and gotland. It just feels so forced.

the fact that you haven't killed yourself yet is disgusting
return the land you stole from germany and pay reparations for killing our monks

This guy gets it.

I've lived in multiple parts of Sweden and I feel little to no difference in Skåne.
You're full of shit.

fuck off paki

By that logic there should be a couple of 100000s countries in the world.
Cause south part of country never interacts with north. Or south with west.
ALL COUNTRIES OF ANY SIZE.

Why would alpha Turanian race Finns and Estonians mix with N*rds

Then you maybe understand how scanians feel.

Because we have to live with your fucking feminist idiot decisions all the time, and we are the ones who suffer because we are "the port to europe"

I assume your either a) nu-male b) sc*ttish or c) n*rd cuck. Please leave glorious Britain.

>LE DANES ARE LE KEKS (pinky-finger-action :DDDD)
>Gets cucked by vikings and scream MUH MUNKS

You have my sword F A M!

You have to live with "our decisions" because they are yours as well.
You are part of sweden, your "independence" is literally "sami should be independent!" meme-tier garbage.
How about you instead help us fix this shithole instead of weakening us even further?

I've been to malmo so I've been to scans

But seriously union are bad

>mfw this is gonna be our crimea

>lost a war to sweden
>BUT MUH VIKINGS le danes are frikin ebic xDDDD
Stop arguing and prep the bull for your sister

CHING CHNG LOO LUCY LAI

How do you understand eachother when talking fast? I don't say this to be mean, I'm quite impressed.

Hur fan förstår danskar varandra?

Sweden can just deploy the Jamals against your nu-male army

Calm down Nigel you are getting all worked up.

>zerg rush
they would do that wouldnt they

>giving him (Yous)

They would probably turn on the lefties.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunboat_War
Don't fuck with us if you want to keep the little dignity your country has left

That's cute.

>malmö

Bragging about surprice attacking a neutral nation and firebombing its capital.

WEW

Now break those percentages down by age. inb4
>shut up gypsy

>only colonies are inuit island and sheep-shagging island

How's India? Or Hong Kong? Or half of Africa?

I hear they're doing reeeeally well.