PORTUGUESE PM WANTS TO EXTEND SCHENGEN TO BRAZIL AND AFRICA

Seriously, wtf?

He wants to extend Portugal's borders to all countries that speak Portuguese. That includes fucking Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and 2 Guineas. What the fuck?

Kill that POO.

publico.pt/politica/noticia/primeiroministro-propoe-liberdade-de-fixacao-de-residencia-na-cplp-1749354

Other urls found in this thread:

portuguese-american-journal.com/report-portuguese-lost-20-of-active-population-to-migration-portugal/
jornaldenegocios.pt/economia/detalhe/desemprego_desce_mais_em_portugal_que_na_media_europeia
wsj.com/articles/a-hard-lesson-on-building-in-chile-1438712649
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Muh multi-party left wing goverment

HA!

Take that, you towels. We won't allow that shit here, the last time we did, we started a Civil War, so you know what to do.

>All of East Timor moves to Sweden within a week
>Indonesians occupy the empty land
>Declare themselves East Timor citizens
>They all move to Sweden within a week
>Repeat

If shit like this is enacted, you're fucked as well. Schengen implies all Portuguese citizens can move to, work and live in Spain. It's in your interest to BTFO this cunt.

KEK, is this poo nigger trying to get himself hanged?

I never got political, but if this shit is seriously discussed here, I will. I will drop redpills to everyone I know left and right.

This is actually very likely. Portugal would be forever tainted by this shit measure.

WE /EUROPE/ NAO.

fuck off, get back to your shit hole.

>portugal
No, thanks.

THAT FUCKING NIGGER WASNT EVEN ELECTED
DEMOCRATICALLY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

É tempo de retomar minhas terras portuguesas.

You're dumb, aren't you?
But cool, stay there. That's the point.

Go to Público's facebook page. At least, most of our based bros are against this.

Also, most of the people in favor in the comments are black or huehues. Seriously...

I'm quite ready to leave Schengen area now

But I want to meet Santa...

Portucucks

Is he retarded? isnt he basically opening the borders to portuguese speaking countries?

hol up

hmm, thats a classic hiltler move. Is he our guy Sup Forums?

fucking hell

>He wants to extend Portugal's borders to all countries that speak Portuguese. That includes fucking Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and 2 Guineas. What the fuck?
How is that any worse than the UK and its entire Commonwealth?

Just a tiny opening for 200M+ people...

Can't wait for UK to extend Schengen to all Commonwealth countries.

Number 1 all time ally can come to the UK once Portugal turns into Brazil. Might struggle to find the British parts of the U.K. is all.

>implying

We're not even part of Schengen

It's funny because the portuguese already move to Brazil by the thousands but no one cares about Portugal here since it's a broken shithole.

mais pretos em lixoboa

THIS IS IT
ALBERTO BARBOSA WILL QUITE LITERALLY RECLAIM THE LONG-ANTICIPATED PORTUGUESE CALIPHATE

INSHALLAH

Why are you lying? We get tons of Brazilian migrants here.

>implying that half of Brazil doesn't already own an italian passport

As much as mr. pajeet wants it, will not happen.
Seriously, how stupid is this guy? I mean, niggers are not capable of having any impact in our society outside football, all they do is crime and welfare collection.

I guess when the wall goes up, Spain could offer Mexicans the same offer.

Is this massive NIGGER serious?

Hes going to drive this country to the ground. We're the Next Venezuela.

>Extend Schengen
>to Africa
Why doesn't he just burn down every single building in Europe, rip up all the streets and railways, and genocide white people?
Much faster way to get to the same end.

Fucking leftists.

Its like he WANTS to create a populist "far-right" movement here in Portugal too

All the cool kids have one after all

Brazilians aren't the issue, most here are good people. there's bad apples, but those exist everywhere. Of course, too much is never good and those who don't have a Euro passport can end up here.
Real problem is the feral apes from africa.

>all they do is crime and welfare collection.
they vote PS too you naive fuck why do you think they pander to them?

Damn it Portugal was going to be my escape plan when it all went to shit here!

Meanwhile, thousands of brazilians go to italy to get italian citizenship because Brazil is a fucked up shithole.

London really is a lost cause

Why all the hate towards the pakis, they have only taken Redbridge.

>Portugal trying to be relevant on our backs again
Just give up.

There's no escape from this nightmare

anyone in the EU is effectively pozzed

Pretty sure the only solution is moving to China or something

He wants to annex Portugal's colonies?

hue?

This. Britain imports millions of Pakistanis and Indians because of the Commonwealth and Sup Forums doesn't bat and eye.
Portugal considers taking in some Brazilians and Sup Forums loses its mind.

>when it all went to shit here!
I have some kind of grimm tidings for you Nige.

But that's not true, hues don't really leave their shithole.

They don't even represent 5% of the population, you mong. You risk pissing of the rest for it.

Man, you fuckers stole all our gold, besides, nobody here want to go to your land of mustache women and bacalhau, if we get out of here, would be for a nice country, like Switzerland or Ireland, perhaps even UK

holy fuck based

he's going to restore the Quinto Império

DO MINHO A TIMOR
LONG LIVE MONHÉ

Kind of leaving india for bangladesh.

But WTF what about the Goans and Macau's?

Goa doesn't speak portuguese anymore

Man, São Paulo, is manly an Italian colony, almost everyone here has 50% of Italian blood, so is our right to go back to land of ours elders

Don't know about Goa but Macau has been in negotiations too. The guy wants to make Portugal a bridge from China to Europe.

Just fuck the white race up fäm

FUCKING MERKEL PUPPETS

Open borders?
One government?
What'sthat sound like...

He's not a Merkel puppet. Quite the opposite.

This is part of the reason why he wants to explore other venues.

See

I fully support this.

portuguese-american-journal.com/report-portuguese-lost-20-of-active-population-to-migration-portugal/

>Portugal is today the European Union country with the highest emigration as a proportion of its population.
>The countries with the largest Portuguese born migrants were France (592,281) followed by Switzerland (211,451), United States (158,002), Canada (140,310), and Brazil (137,973).

KEK

I guarantee you the Indians will find some Portugese speaking Goans just so they can start offloading their population surplus without having to ethnically cleanse or starve

Is Portugal planning an escape route to when Russia, China and Turkey team up to fuck Europe up?

FUCK OFF

WE ARE FULL

in the salazar dictatorship portuguese came to brazil. not one or two but bizilions. they all came here and built bakeries.

What a fucking piece of shit. We're already being invaded by niggers from the colonies but yeah let's make it even easier for them. No one from Portugal wants to go to shitholes like Angola or Brazil, but I bet many from there would be happy to come here. We don't get any kind of benefits from these countries, hell Angola has very strict rules on who can enter their country. I hate the left.

Macau is sort of the forgotten colony compared to Hong Kong, but it enjoys a similar status. At least it will be a major boost for it as inlanders flock there to shit on streets while waiting for a flight out.

They have to come back if this place is going to survive, massive brain and youth drain. Our native population is getting cut in half each generation, soon it'll be a ghost country. No one is having kids.

>No one from Portugal wants to go to shitholes like Angola or Brazil
That's not what the facts say .

Apparently even Brazil is better than Poortugal.

>Shengen is made to give freedom, free house, free rape and free healthcare to shitskins
>With our 'European' taxes

Not our fault that Mussolini made some based citizenship laws where basically anyone who is 1/16th Italian can get a passport.

Fun fact: Portuguese actually move to Angola for jobs.

WE ARE THE EUROPEANS NOW, SAVIORS OF EUROPE

You probably wouldn't last very long in Angola anyway

It's easy money if you know the right people

Nice joke, the southern part of Brazil isn't that shithole, we have low cost of living and the pay isn't low if you're educated enough, the problem lies in the north east, that land of beggars and puppets of the former left government, drinking from the taxes of the developed part.

You'll actually be fucking fine with de-population believe me

they have free visa to the USA. They will probably try to take connecticut into this agreement soon since every landlord there is portuguese.

Any place has easy money compared to Nojobstugal.

I understand your pain. I would also be mad if our politicians tried to make an union with third world countries such as peru or spain.

i would personally kill the president if it tried making a union with Chile.

We talking natural resource extraction work - temporary right?
I imagine most would be moving on to the rest of europe instead

t-thanks

>2013

spain's unemployment is lower than 20% now, i guess it is for portugal too

Chile would demand all of your beachfront property anyway

CHILE IS FIRST WORLD AND WHIIIIIIIIIITE

Even if we're open, no one's going to come here too willingly.

Just look at the refugees that were assigned to Portugal, they didn't last a couple of months, whining that the benefits they were being given were not what they were expecting, and we weren't like "Germany or the UK"

All I care is if we can profit economically with this and get the EU off our backs.

We improved that area at least.
jornaldenegocios.pt/economia/detalhe/desemprego_desce_mais_em_portugal_que_na_media_europeia

Still among the top 6 tho

LOOK AT ALL THIS FIRST WORLDNESS
TIP-TOP PUBLIC TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURE

Oh right, PT idiot, let's make an union with Cuba and Venezuela instead

You know that big tower in Santiago (Their only city btw)?
Well, it's empty. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
wsj.com/articles/a-hard-lesson-on-building-in-chile-1438712649

I unironically want Brazil integrated into the EU

This shit would spread us to America and is basically colonialism on steroids

plus Brazil is economically based

There is no concept of race in Chile.
We see ourselves as chileans, you can be white or mestizo, it doesnt even matter.
Dont bring your racial jimbo dimbos to our homogeneous culture, you monkey.

Kek, it's not me.