What's the point of her becoming president when we all know she will be impeached at some point

What's the point of her becoming president when we all know she will be impeached at some point

There is no fucking way Hilary is gonna serve a full term

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-to-head-to-court-in-december-for-allegedly-tying-up-and-raping-a-13-year-old-girl-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2termz mate

It's going to happen. They won't be able to convict with a Democratic senate.

4 years of her will only turn more people against the establishment and then hopefully someone will come along who can embody the best qualities of donald trump without also being a human meme

>she will be impeached at some point

believe me, that will be worth it.

if Trump is elected, it will be four years of people whining about him not delivering on his promises.

if she wins and we are lucky, there will be a constant drip-drip-drip of evidence leading to her impeachment or her resignation.

watch a documentary about the Watergate investigation. fucking hilarious, especially near the end when Nixon kept firing the special prosecutors for doing their jobs.

this.

trump is an echo of an old broken system

>They won't be able to convict with a Democratic senate.

I don't know about that. Everyone on both sides except maybe a small handful of holdouts turned against Nixon once the tape was released showing that he authorized the payoffs and coverup from the beginning.

If emails or whatever prove that she lied to Congress and the FBI and that she directed the destruction of incriminating emails then nobody will support her. But that's the crux of the matter: hard evidence.

>There is no fucking way Hilary is gonna serve a full term

that's right. trump will

>if Trump is elected, it will be four years of people whining about him not delivering on his promises
You don't want secured borders? Wanna end up like German folks who got cucked royaly by Merkel?

She gets to make "Herstory"
That's literally it. That's all she wants. It's nothing but an ego trip.
She'll be sitting in her jail cell cackling like a madwoman all day and night yelling "I WAS THE FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT!! AHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

She should win 0 percent expected growth when!!!

What's the point of Trump becoming president when he will be convicted of child rape in December?

show proofs

Inbred island knows all about child rape

rawstory.com/2016/10/trump-to-head-to-court-in-december-for-allegedly-tying-up-and-raping-a-13-year-old-girl-report/

Nixon was a Republican. They tend to hold themselves to the standards that they hold others. When a Republican gets caught in a weird sex scandal, they get rid of his ass. When a Democrat does, he hangs around the senate for 40 years banging the underage male pages.

t. independent

set-up

Yeah, you're right. All rape victims are liars. That must mean Bill Clinton is innocent too. That's for clarifying.

lack of evidence for Trump. can't say the same about Bill Clinton

What's the evidence for Bill?

Google is your friend. I'm not gonna spoon feed you, dickface

>There is no evidence so I'm telling him to google it and insult him

Oh yes, Trump's accusers must be telling the truth. The case with the 13 year old was only lodged after he announced he was running and the rest have come after the second debate.

If this shitbag cheats her way in, how soon can the impeachment process begin?

They are telling the truth. Trump even looks like a rapist.

Hillary wants to save any legacy she ever had left. I don't think she gives a shit about serving as president, just as long as she gets that historic first female president win, where she would be remembered in the history books.

I can see her giving up entirely after the election, and suddenly showing a clarity of thought on her corruption.

She's so old, pathetic and corrupt, and Bill destroying her reputation by having a loose cock has probably left her jaded, that all she wants is to win a prize before she finally succumbs to her illnesses.

Holy shit, you're right.

It's a good thing that looking like a rapist is admissible evidence in court.

Good check-mate there.

> Because Hillary and her supporters even give a shit about who has been raped and who hasn't unless it can be used for political leverage.

There is no point.

You'd have to be a complete dumbass to vote for her.

You realise Gowdy etall can impeach her right now and bar her from future office, but they choose not to, why?

The Clinton name is completely shot now.

Imagine what's going to happen to Chelsea and her children. They will forever be tarnished.

Remember when Bill was impeached by the House of Representatives?

As long as Trump loses, who gives a shit?

People who say Hillary isn't interested in the presidency, just the title of president, really don't understand who Hillary Clinton is. She's a power hungry lunatic, directly responsible for every single abuse of power by the federal government during Bill's presidency. She's also a grifter; remember when the Clintons were renting the Lincoln bedroom at an hourly rate? That too was all Hillary. She also has an incredible temper, according to literally everyone who ever worked near her who wasn't another slimy Democrat politician. Not to mention she likes bombing shit way too much for any sane person's taste.

Basically every bad charge people level against Trump is just projection; Hillary is all those things and more. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if Hillary had a "grab em by the pussy" problem.

Why?

I don't get US politics - don't you guys have some kind of independent justice system for cases like this?

OR

How can hillary avoid impeachment / criminal prosecurion.

1 Be President
2 Start WW3
3 ???
4 Profit

Nuclear war doesn't need a successor.

it would cause ww3 to impeach hillary clinton
as proven in this thread.

Truth

Hillary is a total sociopath.

Isn't this the same case that was already thrown out of court 3 times?

>I don't get US politics - don't you guys have some kind of independent justice system for cases like this?

no. Congress can remove the President, but nobody else can.

>I don't want to believe it's true so I won't do any research and educate myself.

Nah man, Hillary Clinton is addicted to power. It's why she gets up in the morning. She has an unctrollavle urge to wield that power, even if just for a short time.

> As long as Trump loses
Yes, and if they get Hillary, everyone gets sucked into WW3.

I'm not sure if you're a troll or if you're actually this stupid.

Reminder that Hillary laughed about defending a rapist.

She's slippery as an eel. If she can win this she's home free. Once pres she can make all this go away. She has the tools and experience to do it.

...and that dems create false rape accusations against their opponents for character-assassination.

I'm ready for a president Kane

You seem to have fell victim to Sup Forums's warmongering. If Hillary wins, there won't be a WW3. Don't worry.

You... you're actually serious aren't you?

Wow. The only emotion I can feel for you at this point in time is pride because you have somehow managed to break your way out of the retard farm and typed all of these messages without choking to death on your own tongue. Bravo.

I just want the election to be over and the shilling to stop, it's sad to see them try so hard for a lost cause