Brad Kim from Know Your Meme called you all betas in the NYT

Holy shit. Sup Forums BTFO by the home of the dankest memes.

>Pepe is an internet symbol that has been around for years. He was a character in the comic “Boy’s Club” by Matt Furie, and he used to be known as “Feels Bad Man,” because he looked so sad.

>Feels Bad Man frog inspired many spinoffs over the years, but until 2015, he was a symbol of sad-sack, beta-male singledom for users of Sup Forums. That site is widely described as the “cesspool” of the internet. It is basically a locker room full of a bunch of single dudes commiserating over their social awkwardness.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/style/know-your-meme-pepe-the-frog-nasty-woman-presidential-election.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

A guy who "dissects memes" calling another person a beta? That's a pretty good joke.

>this damage control

its owned by an israeli company. im not kidding.

Don't you have some memes to dissect, Brad

Literally who

leave it to a socket faced gook...

>KYM chon calling someone else a beta

Kek, this.

It's quite similar to Trump in that regard.

Look at him though, I wonder if he would say it to anyones face. My bet is no.

>enjoy journalism worth 119 pulitzers
KEK
E
K

This guy looks like a low-key /r/asianmasculinity user

>uhh yeah i run a website about moldy old jokes from a chinese cartoon forum
kill yourself my man

An asian woman calls as betas. Ok. Whatever helps her sleep at night.

Kym has been garbage ever since the focus shifted to tumblr memes which are simply garbage

Topkek

>Brad Kim

Who the fuck is that

The dude literally runs an encyclopedia that chronicles and categorizes the excrement that Sup Forums produces and HE of all people is feigning superiority?

>triggered cuck

KYM literally started all the cancer. It's like the ground zero for internet cancer actually.

Considering the flagrantly wrong information about quite a lot of memes on that website. I find it amazing that he's so terrible at such a pathetic job.

>labeling a whole group by one of its constituent subgroups

lel, asian goys first time in the spotlight

Literally no one above the age of fifteen uses your site, KYM more like kay why es lmao

>some scrawny chinaman whose job is to write about internet memes is calling people beta
Holy fucking moly.

So I guess that makes Kim someone who obsesses over the thoughts of a bunch of single dudes commiserating over their social awkwardness.

>Judges people based on their actions

Umm, racist and sexist much??

>knowyourmeme
into the trash it goes

I'm not single tho.

>dog whistle
Lost all interest there.

he's probably upset that he failed memology 101 and didn't advance to applied metaphysical memetics

kek

But pepe WAS the meme for betas on /r9k/ who wanted tendies and hated normies you cuck op. Sup Forums turned the meme into something else.

lel

that fuckin chink in the picture!!!!!!!!

>Know your meme

Get the fuck out of here newfaggot scum. Funny how that gook makes a living off "single dudes commiserating over their social awkwardness."

>poking the betas
I wouldn't do that if I was him

What, you don't want a liberal to tell you what your words mean?

Koreans are cucks to corrupt women.

>emo hair cut
>dissects memes
>wears a necklace on the outside of his shirt
>labels all of Sup Forums as r9k

embarrassing...

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

He should keep it up. We need a new target for meme warfare after November 8.

>t. meme scientist

>editor
>know your meme

is this the definition of a failed human being?

>NY times
>pepe isnt racist
>trump is likeable enough to become a meme
Why is this bad again

Not embarassing

Dishonorable

>tfw a ragtag group on socially awkward beta-male virgin nerd losers stole the American election with memes

Hiro, get the katanas. We got (((koreans))) to put in their place.

First (((they))) ignore you, then (((they))) laugh at you, then (((they))) fight you, then you win.

so that cancerous know your meme shit is run by a filthy chink

go figure

Fuck off brad
Go suck a dick
Your site sucks fucken normies need a site to learn about memes

>MFW when I realize all the shit we've been up to this election cycle has created an entire branch of study that kikes are already moving in on to exploit and profit from

The fucking horror

Kek, Well put. The audacity of this second hand meme merchant gook.

He's a pretty sad, pathetic guy if his job is to "dissect memes", and he's so bad at it that he doesn't know what Sup Forums is.

Who reads the NYT these days anyway? Full of Liberal propaganda, not to mention they charge out the ass.

FUCKING IDIOT PEPE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WHITE ALPHA MALE TRUMP SUPPORTER RACIST WHO FUCKS EVERYONES GRANDMA WHEN THEY ARE WATCHING RERUNS OF TOPGUN WTF THANKS ALOT ASIAN BETA KEKLORD

Keke the peep

KEK ME UP (INSIDE) PEPE ((CANT KEK UPPP))

>self described meme historian
>doesn't into japanese imageboards
has /r9k/ actually ever created a meme worth reposting? you know, besides memes about /r9k/. Why do normies think Sup Forums is just Sup Forums, and that Sup Forums is /r9k/?

also is he conflating foul bachelor frog with pepe and wojac?
>know your meme
>doesn't know memes

>asian twink calling anyone beta