Muhammad was a jew

>The Islamic prophet Muhammad was born into the Banu Hashim clan of the Quraysh tribe, whom all trace origin to Ishmael, the son of Abraham through his Egyptian maidservant Hagar.

It really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn25399-engineered-vaginas-grown-in-women-for-the-first-time/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4366330/
pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/23/babies-with-two-biological-same-sex-parents-could-become-a-reality-in-just-two-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterus_transplantation
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At last I truely see ...

more of the girl in the op?

All Abrahamic religions are form the Jew, which is why we need to denounce all three, (((Judaism))), (((Christanity))) and (((Islam))).

>the girl
think again m8

>girl

That explains why he was a pedo.

Mohammed probably didn't exist.

Jews Jewing among Arab pagans created Islam, just like Jews Jewing among Roman pagans created Christianity.

Christians claim their god descended from people in the Jew-book, too. It's BS both times, since those Jewish "ancestors", the Biblical Patriarchs never existed, either and are fictional.

Hello Quagmire

listen carefully: i need to put a baby in that slut

Ishmael would have to marry a Jewish woman for his children to be Jews, and considering the only Jews at the time were his father's family who kicked him out because they didn't want the son of a slave to inherit Abraham's property, he probably didn't.

she hasnt got a womb sorry m8

She is a girl and I'd lick every inch of her.

I don't think that will stop him from trying, desu.

>child-bearing hips clear as day in that pic
>projecting this hard

As if you Muslims aren't pedos lol

(S)he doesn't seem to have a penis tho. And "xer" face doesn't look like typical trap's muzzle

>girl
>her
why are you so blind

you stop this meme right now you little island nigger shit

I'm not sure he was a "jew" in the contemporary sense but he was most definitely a Semite so what is the fucking difference?

you know what estrogen works basically the same in a prepubescent boy as it does in a prepubescent girl?
the testosterone might be blocked and the estrogen might be artificial but it gives them a female puberty without the male puberty

She's not a man though.

It's just a joke

Where you born yesterday? Abraham had to sons, from one son came the jews and from the other one came the arabs

Look at that face and those hips and then GTFO faggot

Abraham stole his sister from her husband so he could fuck her and ran away into the desert from Ur so he wouldn't face punishment.

by that logic all arabs are jews.

So are (((Christians))). All are from Abraham.

I guess its doable with all of these
newscientist.com/article/dn25399-engineered-vaginas-grown-in-women-for-the-first-time/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4366330/
pinknews.co.uk/2015/02/23/babies-with-two-biological-same-sex-parents-could-become-a-reality-in-just-two-years/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterus_transplantation

hormones affect bone development in puberty, no male hormones, no male bones

Abraham is from Sumeria

all are Sumerians

WE GILGAMESH NOW!!!

wait who exactly is the pic in OPs post? its that trump girl but i forgot her name, she is really sexy

>flag
Hello sub-poo

in the bible it says only Israelites can be profits
people who are descended from Jacob.
muhammed descending from Ishmael is Proof he was not a prophet

Here's a rare Kayla for you.

does she have instagram/twitter?

thanks user! have a rare huma in return

Who said she needs a womb

>she

Well hid butt hurt.

Why the fuck does he wear red lipstick? She looks like a fucking brown ronald mcdonald.

she*

Cool, a Kayla thread

Trying to turn on Hillary

please tell me

Jews and Arabs have a common ancestor

"She" is a dickgirl, basically every degenerate trumpfag dream "girl".

Huma is a real human bean

ironically Kayla has spanish heritage but she hates mexico

>Christianity proibits usury
>Islam prohibits usury
>Judaism allows usury when lending to non-Jews
>both Christianity and Islam were started by Jews

Huh... really makes you think

proofs?

Probably had a Mexican pimp.

Any more feet pics?

> revisionist history from sandniggers claiming to be the rightful inheritors of god's favour
> must be factual and shit....

We Wuz Jews N Sheeit.