By far the single biggest evidence of Hillary being able to commit voter fraud

>by far the single biggest evidence of Hillary being able to commit voter fraud
>completely ignored by the media and Trump himself

If he had half a brain he would be spinning it like crazy. It's more damning than O'Keefe tapes by an order of magnitude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=syJ7CAMZCnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
does anyone care at all?

no patience

We talked about this a bit when it came out on Friday. Not sure why nothing seems to have come of it. One issue: The claim is misleading. She did not propose rigging. She speaks in past tense, basically calling them idiots for giving votes to Palestine without having a way to control who wins. Very damning stuff, but there's no good source that explains it accurately.

Primetime media habbenings for America is Monday-Friday. The FBI investigation blew everything out of the water for the weekend so this was kind of forgotten.

Trump will bring it up during the week.

Trump doesn't want to hurt his image as a strong supporter of Israel.

>trump has been gaining a large number of votes from the jewish community, he is probably not bringing it up because jews would see this as a good thing.

How is it NOT damning?

It's damning for two reasons.

One, she didn't want to give the Palestinians democracy (probably harder to control.

Two, if they DID give elections, they should have rigged it somehow.

Seriously, only an idiot and/or a partisan hack would see it as not damning. Imagine if it was Bush or Trump?

Youtube link of the audio clip if anyone is interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=syJ7CAMZCnM

trump is too retarded to push this

well it doesn't count as an outright confession, it's too vague, but the implication in her words is pretty damning yes

it's phrased very carefully. "something to determine who would win..." this could mean FIX IT (as it does) or "get intelligence in advance.." could argue either way in court, it's not as big as they are making. Thanks christ for the FBI thing because the Jews would not have touched this, esp to do with the Jews.

a simple retweet would be more than enough desu

He doesn't have to support the winner of the election. He could just say how disgraceful it was to have Hillary Clinton suggest the election should have been rigged, and how it's absurd that she now claims rigging an election is impossible.

Well I said it was "very damaging stuff." My only issue was that there is no good source to share that explains it. This Wikileaks Tweet is the best thing we have to share, but as I said, it's phrased a bit inaccurately.

CTR false flags mean he has to be careful

Wording is too vague.

Might be worth pushing. Could shave maybe a point off from "Free Palestine" types.

There's nothing to confess to. She didn't rig anything in Palestine (at least at that point; who knows about later years after she suggested this). But there is nothing vague in what she says. Her anti-democratic view is clear.

Seriously, why this shit isn't trending?

>mfw we now have previous intent to commit election fraud overseas
It's not the same thing as influencing an election on your own soil, but it's pretty close.

He has to bring this up on a well thought out strike, it is a backbreaker for Clinton.

But I don't think you two realize how big this FBI investigation is. (((ABC WORLD NEWS))) and (((CNN))) actually reported on it without slant. That is unheard of.

Veritas II was even more vague, to the point when Caesar Vargas stated he wasn't even talking about election, it was a bombshell nevertheless. Here it's Hillary herself saying how "we should have done something to determine who wins the election".

it basically nullifies Obongo and Shillary's claims that there is no possibility of rigging the election, and she was shilling this narrative very hard on her rallies in the past days.

well anyway I hope Trump just plays 12D chess again

I really don't fucking know. Someone should edit a clip from where she claimed "democracy was the most important thing to her" and then show this audio clip behind it. I wish I was good at it, I'd do it myself.

But it IS a confession. "we should have done it" shows willingness to do it and a disregard to democracy.

True, I misquoted you. My bad.

We're not worried about the law or courts, we're trying to sway voters.

Exactly