South Korea Thread - Park in trouble

Can we please discuss what's going on in South Korea?

Supposedly a fortune teller had top-level access to President Park, and it turns out that her father was a crazy cult leader. But is these more going on than that?

All this sounds stranger than fiction, and shit looks like it's going down.

>nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/asia/south-korea-choi-soon-sil.htm

>nytimes.com/2016/10/31/world/asia/south-korea-choi-soon-sil.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

askakorean.blogspot.sg/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1
straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/troubling-revelations-about-seouls-shadow-president-the-korea-herald-columnist
youtu.be/3qmsJbJasfo
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
rt.com/uk/341012-freemasons-propaganda-police-corruption/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-secret-group-freemasons-kept-6886802
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
nytimes.com/2016/10/25/world/asia/south-korea-constitution-park-geun-hye.html?_r=0
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767403.html
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025416
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html
koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Check the catalog xiao ming

I did.

I didn't see any threads about this particular issue.

askakorean.blogspot.sg/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1

Our media actually reported on it...

straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/troubling-revelations-about-seouls-shadow-president-the-korea-herald-columnist

level-headed response here.

Wow gooks are ugly.

incredibly annoying the number of ESL losers that pop up on social media with their "expert" opinions on SK politics/society.

Daily reminder that this shit is coming to America if hillbilly gets elected.

Huh, that was actually a really interesting read. I wish I could read Korean so I had a better feeling for the situation.

Go away Leaf. This is an Asian thread.

How do you say?
Is Hillary cult-involved?

you guys can be happy that she announced about it herself when shit got real

in ukraine or russia such ruling mafia would just kill or jail the guy who found the proofs and supress the media.

ACTUAL EXAMPLE - Georgiy Gongadze

>electing a woman
That was the first mistake SK, Jesus Christ.

>try to bet that gook will resign
>too obscure for quota estimate

Chances are she's involved with a similar shadow government. Someone also noticed in a previous thread how the SK embassy scrubbed a ton of online comments in support of Clinton as the SK scandal unfolded. I'm guessing both Clinton and Park are ultimately handled by the same (((people))) with entities like the 8 goddesses acting as a middle man.

also their goals seem eerily similar
>muh online hate speech
>muh misogyny
>muh first female president
>muh feminism
It would surprise me more if they weren't connected.

>Chances are she's involved with a similar shadow government
There's no real evidence of that though. Clinton may be shady, this case seems to stem just from Asian superstition along with a cooky cult leader who knew how to play his hand back in the day.

>(((people)))
Meaning the Jews? Are you saying they've initiated a vast global conspiracy? Why is there no evidence of this?

Their biggest mistake seems to have been electing the daughter of a former corrupt dictator of the country.

C'mon America, Asia is supposed to be more misogynistic than you.

Yes, there's obviously no jewish control whatsoever influencing global politics. Clearly any and every instance of corruption is an isolated incident and there is no pattern, and the interests of the Korean shadow government just happen to align with everything that is being pushed in the West. Every major media outlet will tell you this, I mean, it's not like they're all controlled by a few massive media conglomerates with a grossly disproportionate amount of jewish executives? That's crazy talk.

Total Media blackout in Germany concerning this topic. Only one small mention in one respectable newspaper and some small local papers. Other media won't touch this for some reason.

>This is an Asian thread.
So why is the leaf unwelcome?

Can anyone here who is not an evil anti-semitic conspiracy theorist explain how it is that jews control media, how they even gloat about it, yet how every time a gentile points this out it is met with accusations of anti-semitism by various jewish organizations whose single most important goal is to silence people who speak out about this control?

In politics, names and heritage matter a lot, cause the public find it easy to identify, with a public figure.

I have also noticed that there's not enough talk about the conditions of the SK goverment thos last years, when they have been subjects of social experimenting, they pushed neoliberal reforms, and if it worked they tried in other places, they did the same here Milton friedman and the Chicago boys just tested things and then exported them, that's way we have the most retarded retirement funds in the world.

Big money has no borders, since a long time ago, that's not a conspiracy it's just what happens, as a matter of fact this secret societies probably oppose the globalist bankers more than what the South korean goverment it's allowed to, because they are rooted in tradition instead of economical growth.

He was talking shit.

South Korea is /MatriarchyCuck/ now?

Sorry Sven

Threadly reminder that Park is only being "exposed" because she isn't leftwing.

Does anyone really believe that it is the president that makes the choises and writes his own speeches? Like south korea, 90% of the world is ruled by shadow representatives

You may refuse to believe it but the conspiracies are actually true.

You seriously believe secret societies, by and large, aren't just a way for international capital to subvert a nation clandestinely? Who the fuck do you think holds the reins in most secret societies?

Lies, our great leader LKY is already dead

A Koreananon posted that yesterday, top level explanation.

The same people it actually does, they just have a different agenda, that sometimes don't involve selling the country for profit, because of esoteric reasons.

This doesn't make them less evil, those esoteric reasons can be just as fucked.

youtu.be/3qmsJbJasfo

Each secret society has it own wants, some of them are so obscure that it hard for non-members to understand the goals.

>Yes, there's obviously no jewish control whatsoever influencing global politics
I never even implied that. I'm just surprised that they supposedly have control in countries which are supposedly Judenfrei.

This is a literal merchant country, and yet there is precious little corruption here on this level. If some leader were accused of anything close of what Park is implicated on, there would be an immediate snap election calling for that leader's impeachment.

You're still not giving me any real evidence to your clams, except that the Jews control the media in the West at least. You can do better, Finland.

I thought this image would be appropriate.

what this user is saying that we do not know why you hate Jews so much, because we never met any Jews in Asia except for chinks

Welcome to the redpill

For the most part it's just things like high-ranking mobsters and police officials trading favors, or bankers and government representatives looking out for each other. The esoteric stuff mainly exists to give it a thin veneer of mysticism so the goyim go chasing ghosts like "illuminati" as if there's anything to it except corruption and consolidation of power.

Don't understimate the occult stuff, if you are rich and helpless, some things weight more than money.

I've never met a Jew in my life.
So the mysticism thing is just a cover? Where are you finding this out?

I'm not going to believe you if you keep pulling this stuff out of your arse.

So you agree that western countries are corrupt and controlled, and that Korea has a literal shadow government, but that doesn't somehow matter because Singapore has some standards? I haven't even mentioned Singapore prior to this post. Just what is your point?

What I mean is, why and how do Jews have controls over countries where there are no Jews?

You're really misreading what I'm saying mate. You're going on to say that the Jews have global control over the world including countries in which there are no Jews, and I gave Singapore as an example of a first-world country which is a merchant town that doesn't have the Jewish influence, nor widespread corruption. Nor would our society tolerate that.

We need to find connections with hillary

Once connections are confirmed we can bomb tweet this to Trump and let the truth be seen

That would be awesome.

If it were found that Hillary had any connections to the occult, her campaign would immediately be shut down.

Hell, people were in an uproar when Nancy Reagan was consulting an astrologer.

Maybe google it? 5 seconds and I get these

>How gangs used the Freemasons to corrupt police
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html

>Freemasonry linked to ‘police cover-up’ of Hillsborough disaster that left 96 dead
rt.com/uk/341012-freemasons-propaganda-police-corruption/

>How secret group Freemasons has kept grip on Britain for 200 years
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/how-secret-group-freemasons-kept-6886802

Cover-ups, collusion, corruption. The three course dinner of secret societies.

I'm honestly fairly ambivalent about whether these people believe their own bullshit but it really does seem it's mainly just a way to keep outsiders confused and mystified. The wealthy and old of course believe anything you whisper in their ear, for instance, consider how Mormons manipulated Howard Hughes in his later years, or how con men routinely scam elderly people for all they're worth.

>askakorean.blogspot.sg/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1

great explanation thank you.

>This is utterly irrational. Rational people can expect that a corrupt politician may steal money for himself. They can even expect that he may steal for his family. But no one can expect that a corrupt politician would steal money for a daughter of a fucking psychic who claimed to speak with her dead mother. No one, not even the most cynical Korean, expected that the president would refuse to cut ties with Choi Soon-sil, a woman with no discernible talent other than manipulating the president and humiliating her in the process. Koreans may expect that the president would be corrupt, but they never could have expected that the president might be feeble in her mind.

Well for one, the global finance centers are in New York and London, and global finance has such amazing influence that it can crash entire economies, or cause market bubbles at will. People like Soros or the Rothschilds have made untold fortunes just by manipulating stock markets. On top of this, many of the top economies in the world have central banks that are controlled by members of the tribe. And these people, these incredibly rich people, they all fund and/or own NGOs all over the world that support whatever twisted filth their masters tell them to. I hope you don't think things like FEMEN or BLM are organic grassroots movements.

>askakorean.blogspot.sg/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html?m=1
>Why did the president fly out of handle and sue a Japanese journalist who claimed that she was with Choi Soon-sil's husband while the ferry Sewol was sinking in 2014, drowning 300 school children? Why did the ruling party randomly host a shamanistic ritual in the halls of the National Assembly? Ohhhh, the relief went. Now it all makes sense.

Even though the Sewol sacrifce thing sounds ridiculous (even though now we are already into 'maybe' territory) there are more details that push rational even further into thinking it was just maybe possible.

- All other ships were cancelled from that port in that day.
- The Sewol was in operation under the supervision of the secret service.
- The law regarding vessel captain qualifications changed the day before, allowing less qualified staff to run ships.
- The regular captain took a holiday that day, leaving a less qualified person in charge.
- The kids were not supposed to have taken that ship originally.
- "Great warning from God/Heaven/Spirit" was written on documents from a secret service document regarding the ship - the writer, when questioned, denied it meant anything.

Okay, I think I understand. So control over economies trickles down into political influence, I'm assuming is what your point is.

And I did genuinely think BLM was a legitimate movement. Never heard of the other one. So what do they possibly have to gain by creating BLM?

Thank you, that looks interesting.

Oh, I've heard about this! How the ferry sinking was actually a human sacrifice.

If that's proven to be true, that's gonna be huge. Have any links? Can't find anything which aren't fringe sites.

Sacrifice shit makes no sense tho, why would SS sink a ship? Insurance? Regulations? False flag?

Maybe her magic was just "failing" and she needed to "bring it back" after Park questioned her one day.

I mean fuck dude, this entire thing really gives me the creeps for real, I'd be in full riot mode about now, if some fucking ayy cult got found out as actually controlling the government. Tbh it makes me more afraid even knowing this was possible.

Second pls source pls

Koreans are stupid as fuck

>organic grassroots movements
No such thing. Every movement in history originates from single people of great persuasive power or influence, or is carried into relevance by such a person. People are not a hivemind, and the importance of hierarchy and leadership can't be overstated.

Look at this shit

> President has her human-sacrifice cult overlords make decisions for her and run the country
Wew, you can't make this shit up
And people call shit like bohemian grove tinfoil hat

I don't I'll ever see a good female leader in my life, this just makes my conviction stronger

FEMEN is the feminist activist group who has been doing naked protests all over Europe. Thing is, FEMEN was funded by Soros through his "Open Society Foundation" and their main activities consist of degrading Christian institutions.Open Society Foundation and other Soros-owned NGOs have also funded BLM agitators.

As far as I can tell the true goal of things like FEMEN and BLM is not racial or sexual equality, but destablilizing Western societies.

Of course, but the difference between having a charismatic leader and being bankrolled by big money straight from the get-go is still massive.

That's interesting.

BLM doesn't seem to be doing a good job of it, as the protests are nothing like what was seen in the 60s, where entire neighbourhoods burned down.

Can someone give me a tldr on the whole situation?

Really OP? South Korea discussion and no infos?

Already unpopular RoK president is found to have had a fortune teller with considerable influence, including: giving advice on policy, revising speeches, and even how to dress.

Of course she denied all of this, but the fortune teller's tablet was found which revealed all of it was true.

Now there's speculation that the ferry disaster back in 2014 I think was actually a human sacrifice which was intentionally done, though there is no proof.

Nonetheless, the situation keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Thanks. I hadn't saved any of these images because I thought it was just some cooky conspiracy at the time. Before I actually read it in the paper and realised it was true.

does a bear poop in the wood?
does an Indian poop in the streets?

It's already here. Are we forgetting that Joe Biden is in super-tight with the South Korean government, and that was the whole basis for his vice presidency, that he brought serious foreign relations experience to Obama's table?

Don't you see?

Their shit is probably related to ours.

It's an international occultic human sacrifice ring. This comes hot on the heels of the same thing being uncovered in Japan.

SHIT IS GOING DOWN.

>same thing being uncovered in Japan.
Haven't heard about this.
Links?

Why I'm so happy that this is happening?
It's like my wish has finally come true.

>BLM doesn't seem to be doing a good job of it
They aren't - they just burn and loot, which causes resentment in non-blacks, which in turn is more in line with the original intent, destabilization, than any meaningful message would be.

If they had a coherent, agreeable message and conveyed it in a reasonable way Americans would agree with it whole-heartedly. Same shit went down in Occupy: it was originally about bringing back Glass-Steagall Act. This was a very specific, achievable goal. Then the identity politics came, and suddenly it was about micro-aggressions against homosexual turtle farmers. This was pushed by bankers so that the movement would focus on meaningless distinctions rather than the rot of the financial system.

can confirm mass protests all over the place, police are refusing to arrest people for "insulting the president" which is against the law.

They talk about destroying everything to build their new dystopia. Its sociocultural terrorism.

fuck me in the ass. I was joking but we may have found an actual newfag

>Ohhhh, the relief went. Now it all makes sense.
>But this brief relief soon gave way to the terrifying realization: actually, it does not make sense. None of this makes any sense.
Kek.

Repasting articles list, I didn't update in 3 days but it should still be able to tell you what's going on:

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
>‘Choi-gate’ scandal snowballing

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
>Investigations into 'Choi Soon-sil gate' widening

nytimes.com/2016/10/25/world/asia/south-korea-constitution-park-geun-hye.html?_r=0
>Faulting Term Limit, South Korean Leader Proposes Revising Constitution

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
>South Korea's leader acknowledges ties to woman in scandal

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312
>Key suspects still at large in Choi Sun-sil probe

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767403.html
>Pres. Park's “apology” doesn’t jive with previous explanations of Choi Sun-sil scandal

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767405.html
>‘It’s actually a system where Choi Sun-sil tells the President what to do’

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
>Was Choi Sun-sil behind the closing of the Kaesong Industrial Complex?

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025416
>Pseudo-Christian shamanistic cult alleged to have influence over President Park

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/07SEOUL2178_a.html
>ROK PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION: STILL THE POLITICS OF THE VORTEX

koreabang.com/2016/features/the-rise-of-radical-korean-feminist-community-megalia.html
>The Rise of Radical Korean Feminist Community, Megalia

Google nippon kaigi.

It is more of a pseudo-fascist sorta thing, but goes straight into ancient aryans/yakub territory real fast.

It might be related, it might not be.

But I find it telling that we're suddenly uncovering all these occult societies behind government bodies.

>they just burn and loot
They haven't even done much of that though. The BLM protests I've seen on the news just mean a few broken windows and bloody noses. It's pretty tame honestly. Whether this stirs up resentment I can't say.

As for Occupy, that never seemed to have a coherent message in the first place. After the winter it was just filthy hobos hanging out in tents.

So, humour me this: why would it be in the interest of the people pulling the strings to destabilise the West? Don't they need things to work properly and well to maintain their financial system and wealth?

>micro-aggressions against homosexual turtle farmers

kek'd
Huh. It would sure be interesting if Hillary were elected and this started coming out into the open.

I'm convinced I'm living in a parallel reality.

I thought they were just nationalists who want to go back to Shinto and emperor worship and rebuild the Jap military

Nips are rumoured to be controlled by a nationalistic Shinto cult called the Nippon Kaigi, who is slowly pushing for an Imperial Japan 2: Electric Boogaloo

Holy shit, I never knew it was this bad. I pray for you Korea.

Seriously still talking about korea.
We beat their fucking asses over 60 years ago.
Jesus Christ who gives a fuck.
Korea will never fucking nuke us.

Good old america.

Still thinking that military power, stops his wife from cheating on him.

There is the Bohemian groove, skull and bones and the one and only Michael Aquino.

Hillary mentioned the Moloch cult, maybe as a joke, but she still knows that they exist.

Here's your (Ewe).

It only needs to be destabilized ONCE to assume total control: after that comes the revolution and then consolidation. If they control the revolution(and they do - as all contemporary "revolutionaries" are controlled or paid by them) they just need to go through with it, then consolidate all power to the newfound elite and then they control the whole society. It's been done before: the Soviet revolution resulted in jews taking over Russia - 5 out of the 7 original members of the politburo were jewish. Then came the liquidation of priests, the "repossessing" of private property, and the secret police, which carried on under different names throughout the entire existence of the Soviet Union(Cheka, NKVD, KGB).

How is the good not leftwing with all the incredible feminist bullshit going on in worst korea?

This. Before the Revolution, occultism and promiscuity were quietly promoted wherever misguided tolerance would allow a foothold. Under the early Bolsheviki, homosexuality was tolerated. When Stalin came in they just happened by some remarkable coincidence to settle militantly on nuclear families. They know exactly what is necessary for a healthy society, and then they tell you to go get turned up because yolo.

Left wing, right wing.

Don't mean jackshit in this kind of situation.

Yep.

Chaos when they need it, order when it's convenient.