Protein powder is the biggest scam that nobody talks about. Men spend hundreds on it every year...

Protein powder is the biggest scam that nobody talks about. Men spend hundreds on it every year. It literally does nothing. You won't build a single gram of muscle with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pulsin.co.uk/whey-protein-isolate.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even lift but that's just not true stupid aussie

That's why I go straight for the roids.

It's one of the cheaper (if not the cheapeat) sources of protein per serving.

btw if you're just eating it from the tub without actually working out ur doing it wrong

T. Someone who has never lifted before
Sage

Don't lump Clif bars in with protein shakes faggot

I prefer Creatine.

I definitely works. It's disgusting and it fucks with my stomach but it works. It's basically like eating cottage cheese or something but it's much easier to consume as you're just drinking it.

Gainsberg and Fitstein make a killing off stupid goyim paying to lift heavy things.

i'd just start working for a moving company and actually get paid for lifting

Muscles need protein to grow. There are a lot of random supplements that are pure hokum, sure. But powder is essentially dried milk without the fat content.

You post literally makes you sound like a jew who wants western men to be weak.

Sure, blame the powder for you not actually putting in the work to get gains.

You need help

You DO REALIZE you exercise WITH the shakes, RIGHT?!
You can't just sit on the couch and watch re-runs of your fake Top Gear and expect to turn into Ahnold!

AYO HOL UP

>i'd just start working for a moving company and actually get paid for lifting

You'd need a set routine with progression if you wanted to get juicy. Working for a moving company would just make you tired and miserable

>t. dyel shill

It's litterally the OPPOSITE of a scam, do the math, the only other alternative is getting mercury poisoned from canned tuna.

Lol retards think it's coincidence a magazine has a page saying how you NEED 2g protein per lb/body weight then the next page has a big spread add for (((protein powder)))

I lift and eat lots of food, used to drink this shit but there is literally no need unless you are a roided up pro

DL:405x5
Squat: 365x5
Bench:225x5

Good goy

Keep paying $10 for a kilo of milk powder

>he thinks sub-600 diddly is anything but embarassing

kek! get the fuck out of here with those weak lifts, perhaps you SHOULD actually get that protein?

>whey is a byproduct of dairy
>it used to be worthless, farmers used to use it as pigfeed, otherwise they had to pay someone to dispose of it
>now being a multi-billion dollar industry that stupid goys drink up

OP... it's just food man, get 30g of protein from a can of tuna, or 30g from protein powder makes very little fucking difference, besides PP is cheap and so convenient, great product.

You need FOOD to gain muscle, protein powder is simply just another form of meal

Got ourselves another butt hurt DYEL that drinks protein 3x a day and stares with green eyes jealousy at anyone in the gym that can bench more than 135

I bet you wear plain white vests and wear lifting gloves whilst you do half squats with 100lbs

protein is protein its literally just for people who can't afford protein dense food or can't be bothered to eat the food, but the need for giant protein consumption seems to be a big meme, dunno why you'd post those lifts though

True enough in the sense that it's easier and cheaper to build muscle using conventional sources of protein. Like meat.

whey powders make me feel sick. can't be healthy.
stick with actual food.

Sure there is no need for protein if you eat well. But if you want really good results and don't have time to eat 5-6 times a day, couple of shakes would definitely help.

I buy from MyProtein whenever they have a sale and honestly it's dirt cheap per gram of protein. I got 5kg for £30 last sale.

The only non-retards in the thread

There is literally no requirement for protein to build muscle. 20 grams a day is enough.

It's cuz you're not white and lactose and tolerant

Gelatin is better for overall health.

well you can always take roids and insulin to rise that limit

LIFTING IS FOR FAGGOTS
Just face it, you couldn't get a girl before because you're an ugly person and thought lifting would get you one.

Well it won't

You poor thing, the sun has fried your brain and turned you into a vegan.

whey supplement works

>Lifting for girls
>Not lifting to intimidate your enemies and become the ubermensche

Strongest people I know are wiry farmers, I once saw my uncle lift a tractor

projecting much? :^)

i always knew that /fit/ and /r9k/ is the same
just look at this thread

That was meth

Wow, you have big muscles, now what? You still don't know how to fight and you're probably poorly conditioned. Nobody is intimidated by people who lift weights.

20 grams a day lmfao...thats even less than what retard vegans recommend.

you need protein to build muscle. ever heard of protein synthesis or nitrogen balance?

>I definitely works. It's disgusting and it fucks with my stomach...
>whey powders make me feel sick. can't be healthy.

What a coincidence.

You goys know that there's virtually no regulations regarding protein powders right?

And did you know that protein is a lot more expensive than something you can use as filler, like dextrose?

Put 2 and 2 together you silly goys

They are selling you shit. And you are slurping it up

it's expenssive, for the actual protein content it provides but it's convenient

>>/fit/ is that way.

Whey protein is for cucks. Hemp is where it's at.

>all these faggots paying for muh protein powder

just eat a lot of meat and don't be a faggot and you'll get more gains than some fag with protein powder. just look at old farmers, they're strong as fuck and don't drink protein powder.

I've heard of Giga Nigga being stopped with quints but I've never seen him start with quints. Nice.

You dipshits so realise your body can only take in a certain amount of protein and all the rest goes to waste right?

GOMAD is the correct way to go, but niggers can't digest lactose as adults, so they go for (((Protein powder))).

It's just fucking sand and whey

It works, you are just too fucking stupid cunt.

I will repeat: Protein does nothing. There is no protein requirement to gain muscle.

I know this because I took my protein down to 20 grams a day for 1 month. I saw no changes.

Why don't you do the same and test it to see if it actually does something? You won't because you're a gullible retard.

Surely there's a scientific study or 2 showing the effectiveness of protein supplements?

>20 grand a day

Wow would love to see what you look like

It's the same with everyone's dads who did/do manual work for a living, they're all strong as fuck.

Nah nigga. Eggs.

i was actually vegan for 2 years because i believed that shit. switched back to eating whatever i want and gained so much weight. strength is steadily going up too still.

>have shit numbers
>try and preach on what to eat to get big

Everyone knows you should having 6 scoops, 5 times a day.

Yup, and that's why you don't slam 80 fucking grams of protein right away you fucking mongoloid, you spread it out over the day, breakfast-shake, one right after working out, and a last one before bed. It ain't hard if you're not completely retarded.

Worked for me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

try casseine then

>pure protein used to buff up pigs
>make it passable by adding some decent taste
>now humans can also buff the fuck up, for a cheap price aswell
I... I don't see the problem here Karl...

>it works

It's not fucking steroids you dumb ape

That's like me saying

>eating steaks "works"

Keep buying that cheese grease goy

Yes. Published by Dr Goldberg.

>I know this because I took my protein down to 20 grams a day for 1 month. I saw no changes.

That's because you're an emaciated vegan desu.

Literally this

>this study funded by proteinberg schwarzeneggergoy show that without this protein you will make no gains so should stay home

do you really believe this? anyone can spot those types of over aggressive betas that can easily be put into their place

Casein and whey protein are pretty different. The window in which whey can be converted to muscle is much smaller than say stea or tuna.

Whey protein concentrate is one of the cheapest protein sources there is.

On myprotein I usually pay roughly 37€ for 5kg by waiting for 25%/30% off codes that you get at least once a month.

Ofcourse you saw no changes, you never got out of your fucking chair!

Doing 100 pushups, situps and bodyweight squats every day won't require much protein, it's when you're doing 3 hour chest'n'tri's that you need that fucking protein, fucking dyels.

READ THE STICKY

>.t lanklet

thank mr skeltal

Fucking Kek

Casein is the biggest scam since whey

>listen goy this protein digests while you sleep, if you don't take it before bed you will wake up smaller

>X used to be worthless until we discovered a use for it, now it is worth something
Really get the noggin joggin, and therefore losing his gains

BUT HILLARY! BUT HILLARY! BUT HILLARY! BUT HILLARY! BUT HILLARY!

LIZARD PEOPLE! LIZARD PEOPLE! LIZARD PEOPLE!

BUY MY PROTEIN POWDER! BUY MY SUPPLIMENTS! BUY MY SURVIVAL KIT!

>he thinks working out for longer is better
>he does a bodybuilder split

Even Alex Jones isn't low enough to push protein

Canned mackerel is even cheaper per gram, with the added benefit of omega-3, calcium and other nutrients.

Eating steak does work, you idiot. If you lift and consume high protein food you'll gain mass. It's really fucking simple.

>myprotein whey
>tasting good
Pick one.
The first few shakes of myprotein stuff always taste amazing, and then within 2 or 3 weeks I literally cannot stomach that shit anymore and I never know what happened.

>she deadlifts less than 455 and benches less than 275

Good luck gaining mass with protein alone

If you don't eat enough but most of it is protein you still won't gain weight

It's literally dog shit qualit, I threw away about 3kg of it the other day because it is just disgusting

>2016
>Not getting pure whey

Expensive shit, but here's mine:

pulsin.co.uk/whey-protein-isolate.html

Scooby recommended.

>don't eat steak or drink protein shakes because you need other macros
Wow. This is some high quality shitposting.

Spotted the DYEL

Let me guess, average deadlift of pol is 900lb and everyone benches 495 for reps

How much muscle can you possibly gain without steroids? 1kg/month? And that muscle is what, 75% water by mass?

20g/day sounds like the right order of magnitude desu

>you wont gain weight unless you eat more calories than you expend
Yes, we know, this is the most basic shit.

Lol I bet your the kind of guy that east 2000 calories a day and loads of shakes whilst wondering why he can't gain any weight on his 5 day split

When did I say that working out for longer is better? Are you retarded? Are you reading imaginary sentences?

3 hours is a must if you're trying to hit every muscle group properly, with enough pauses inbetween, you fucking dyel piece of shit.

>Tfw only just started benching 110lb

Week 7 of a 12 week fitness programme.

genetics>drugs>training>diet

inb4 mr 5X5 gets mad

> dr goldberg

say that again

>muh anecdotal evidence is proof of a general trend

your joking right

>where did I say longer is better
>3 hours essential to get every group

>he trains muscle groups not movements

Nice try hans, let me know when you squat 2pl8

If you think this even needs to be said then you're not going to make it.

You're talking completely incoherent shit, and anyone who actually lifts would tell you to fuck off.

Have this last (you) and I pray you never spout your shit to anyone dumb enough to listen to you again.

Then why don't you actually do it you cunt?

Lifting is something people actually do, they can fit it around their lives - why are you saying "I would do this" when you're never going to do that thing?

I can close grip bench your max for reps. Stay mad.

Kek. I gained 9 lbs on a 2700 calorie keto diet in 2 months.
>270g protein
>90g fat
>70g carbs
Stay skinny fat, faggot.

Keep it up! Everyone starts somewhere. Just remember that you are in the gym for yourself and don't let anything discourage you.

Maybe that much in beginner gains. The actual amount doesn't matter, looking good has more to do with being lean. Just working out for a couple of months will give your arms the right shape and make you look a lot bigger than you really are.

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYIN' IS