Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Last weekend's thread:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/95060582/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QMKTs2S1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last time:

-New pics
-Action News 52 got an invisible reporter
-GG plot about Iris losing her glasses and mistaking things for GG
-Saudra The Wine elf: Rebooted: Remastered
-Kid characters and what adventures they'd get up to
-Talked extensively about Sup Forumsle again, now with pastebin to help keep track of it pastebin.com/QMKTs2S1
-The Wrestle-verse was brought up again
-Other stuff I didn't mention

Other things of possible interest:

/d/ OC thread: /m/ CYOA thread, part 2:

Hope the user in Flordia is doing alright.

If the thread dies early, then it'll probably be because of Irma knocking out the power.

How about a prompt?

>How effective is a team of people in a containment suit vs a man in a containment suit?

Depends if it's a bunch of liquid people all stuck together or a bunch of tiny people in a robot suit.

So we were talking about Sup Forumsle last time and where we wanted the story to go with him.

Any new thoughts on that?

So uh...I know not everyone likes it and all and it does have a tendency to take over the thread, but seeing as how we're on page 10 and it needs a bump, I do have more new GG content if that's okay.

It's always okay.

Sure.

It's slow today, it's slow from me because I'm boarding up my house.

Okay then. I was working on this yesterday.

But then while I was working on it, my playlist started spitting out Jojo music, so I got the idea to start this.

Then when I took a break, I saw a post in a now deleted thread that I felt the urge to respond to with this.

And that brings us to today and which reminded me that I needed to clean up the messy windows on the buildings that I'd rushed through last week.

oh yes, finish this

So what's her stand?

Oh wait! here's one

「Who Put The Weight Of The World On My Shoulders?」

I'm not sure. It could be Silver Queen, Golden Guardian, or even Briana. And that's before getting into figuring out how to do that weird quasi-mechanical look Stands have

These are all great.

Golden Guardian feels the most appropriate to me.

I'd go for Briana, so Silver Queen and Guardian can be used at later points.
Speaking of, is there a BTTF style teenage Silver Queen design? It would be cool if Audrey goes back in time to stop Jade from defeating her enemy in her youth (perhaps teaming up with a slightly younger version of Jade?)

>can be used at later points.
You over-eager motherfuckers, it's just a goof drawing. I thought I was on /aco/ for a second there.

>I'd go for Briana, so Silver Queen and Guardian can be used at later points.
Dude, not everything needs to be a massive thing.

GGuardian seems to be the best choice to me as well.

Go for Briana

So I noticed someone on magi's tumblr keeps asking him about the /coc/ characters he draws.

So that has me thinking about the wiki again and what else needs to be added to it.

Anything in particular that we discuss a lot that should get a page now?

There was a lot of Sup Forumsle stuff last thread, is any of that worthy to go in?

Updated his page last night.

New Saudra page.

Apparently being in the post-apocalyptic future gives you flight powers.

Who knows what radiation is floating around.

nice

>tfw that's my post

I think my heart just gave out.

Who is the ace of the Justice Coalition? Is it one of their founding members? Or would they be one of their more obscure members like how Collateral Damage Man is the strongest of the Justice Sup Forumsmrades?

Isn't it the Captain America ripoff? I thought he was their main man.

General Freedom is their main representative, their flagship guy, but he's not the strongest of the Justice Coalition. Skathi is stronger than him.

But is there a member of the JC who is stronger than Skathi?

やれやれだぜ

Just plain awesome.

Topical, given what's airing on toonami right now.

I pretty much decided it was done so that I could go watch it.

The star member of the Justice Sup Forumsmrades. Or at least the one who shows the most raw ability the most often.

It'd be nice to see more of Manny.

That guy asking magi stuff on tumblr really should just show up in the threads if he wants to talk about Sup Forumsle so much.

Well, here's hoping the thread makes it through the night and that I still have power/internet tomorrow as Irma fucks up the whole peninsula.

a quickie.

smol

Warming up before an art grind again
What cute or hot outfit should I draw GG in?

She'd be adorable as Mechanica from ARMS.

The leg positions makes me think of ballet.

Do we have any characters who have powers that can manipulate the weather?

Because aside from Arctic Vice and the other cold based supers, none come to mind.

When are Sup Forumslette and Ma'm Aries going to throw down again?

When you draw it.

Pretty sure they have a few times.

Slow thread this weekend.

We must have a lot from Texas and Florida in the regulars.

Any mind control shenanigans happen lately?

Nope. If you want some, suggest some. Then we can build from there.

Does The Sup Forumsllector's power work over recordings or broadcasts?

I feel she could make a "cursed" video tape if it does.

Would contribute but school work is sapping my time

Every degree of separation from the source should weaken the mind control powers.

I've been workshopping an evil genie themed mind control character. His catchphrase: "my wish is your command!"

>white bandanna

Bri Fighter Alpha?

I dunno. Colette getting weirdly jealous that the collector is mind controlling another girl that isn't her?

I don't think Sup Forumslette is into the mind control thing seeing how part of it is you probably don't remember any of it.

Like blacking out.

Isn't The Sup Forumsllector supposed to be one of her rogues? Shouldn't Sup Forumslette have a way of dealing with or overcoming mind control by now?

No, it's a weird situation in that the collector is mostly harmless and just likes mind controlling Colette I think. Other than embarrassment I don't know if she would look for reasons to up her reaistance to it.

That's not a fun story prospect though. That's just the fetish market. All flash and no substance. A pin up idea at most. Think PLOT.

>A crime wave has been spreading across the city, random people committing random petty thefts with no memory of doing so?
>Meanwhile, a rumor is circulating about a real life cursed video tape. Could there be a connection? It's up to Sup Forumslette to find out!

>I don't think Sup Forumslette is into the mind control thing
I think that contradicts canon at this point. Sup Forumslette's been mostly depicted being into the constant bondage and MC situations.

Well yeah, but I was just clarifying on why I think Colette wouldn't have any specific defenses for mind control, that's all.

You don't get a say on what you're into when you're mind controlled. That's part of the point.

What I'm trying to do is come up with a story on how mind control can actually be a story element instead of the goal.

It feels like every time we have this discussing mind control is just wanted because "lol mind control, now do bondage" with no greater justification or plot in mind.

What's The Sup Forumsllector's target? What is the trying to steal? Who does she need to mind rape to get it? How does she get stopped?

No one ever wants to play ball on this issues. It's always just "Sup Forumslette is into bondage because she's been drawn in bondage a hundred times, no point in even having a story" and now we're here again, my talking to anons ho don't even want a story or have any interesting helping me come up with a story despite wanting mind control stuff.

It's just frustrating.

What about... I dunno, stealing colette's knowledge of other supers? Just to collect even more of them?

Didn't expect to see him pop up again.

>You don't get a say on what you're into when you're mind controlled. That's part of the point.

You do get a say on what you're into when you're being tied up and kidnapped, and Colette is invariably blushing furiously. Shit, she had a kid with a tentacle monster. She's into the hard sub shit, man.

Wonder if the guy who made him is still lurking around. I was interested in where he and his cast were gonna do.

Hell, there was that whole surge of new chars that sorta just poofed to the void.

Darby is great. I super dig the "wacky races" variety of supervillain that just wants to challenge people to over the top sporting events.

I am indeed still around! I've worked on little things here but mostly I just like making character designs between my other projects.

That's exactly why I made him. He's intended to be the sort of villain who can be easily slipped into a side-story with some ridiculous challenge to a her or even another villain.

The more silly villains that pose specific challenges are a lot of fun. Darby plays to that, he's not too hard to use and he works well with a lot of characters without making the stakes unreasonable to deal with.

Ages ago I came up with one, "Tutanrunnan, the Fastest Mummy Alive," who would appear to challenge people to a race, lest they suffer his curse. He never really got off the ground, though.

Darby's whole schtick was me looking at Arkham Knight trying to answer the question of "who would actually turn a city into a giant racetrack if they could?"

Haha, Nice.

JUST FUCK ALREADY