Is anybody in Pixelatl? Theres a Villainous panel going on right now

Is anybody in Pixelatl? Theres a Villainous panel going on right now

Other urls found in this thread:

regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-officially-announces-more-villainous-shorts/
regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-greenlights-viking-tales-animated-shorts-series/
nightfurmoon.tumblr.com/post/165153906234/villainous-greenlit
kisachi-tf.tumblr.com/post/165155785309/new-short-of-villainous-resort-is-in-english
youtube.com/watch?v=cSwrWEPu9eU&feature=youtu.be
style.shockvisual.net/la-maldad-fin-llega-una-nueva-dosis-villanos-a-cartoon-network/
todotvnews.com/news/Cartoon-Network-apuesta-a-la-produccion-original-con-Villanos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zot3IKvj5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=hfDsQZ14Axk&index=3&list=PLU2ap9kpO7b7AlGdrMQcO6Cn01maAr5tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for warning me so I can avoid that Jhonen Vasquez wannabe lolsorandumb shit

Enjoy your tryhard waifu though, should fit in the Gir crowd.

kek,what a faggot

youre worthless and you will never be loved by anyone,and if you are,you wont deserve it.

well thanks for your contribution

HOLY SHIT

Keep us updated

they just confirmed theres gonna be longer episodes,more shorts AND COMICS!
They are going the ok ko route

Any indication of an English VA cast yet?

there are english VA cast. check on youtube.

NICE

Could it be?

Reminder that ok ko went this exact route 5 years before it was an actual show

>you're already dead

What would the show even be about? Would it be episodic or with a plot?

it would be like billy and mandy, but more orientated in the villains sense.

Is this gonna be one of those things we loved at first but immediately regret after it gets a series?

So... Evil Con Carne then

evil con carne wasnt like billy and mandy. it was more of a spoof of supervillains. It allways had a constant parody of old 60s superheroes.
Billy and mandy was a love letter to all things horror,and thats why it was great. Villainous will be basically that.
Also,the team doesnt want to take over the world. They are just arms dealers,which means they can win from time to time

Yes, but with a better waifu and no fish.

I'd imagine it will be episodic at the beginning and then start forming story arcs when the writers get more comfortable.

A cartoon like this seems episodic in nature. I'm sick of shows with ongoing story arcs and failing miserably.

Its gonna be OK KO meets Billy and Mandy

This is why I don't want a (legit competent) nemesis cape character or something, that would defeat the probable point, which is "Blackhat being OP he can take over the world but just wants money"

If he was so OP but didn't care that much, any capes gunning for him would just be nuisances at worst. Well they could probably beat up Flug and the bear for laughs while Demencia laughs and Blackhat ignores it.

OMG Pilot when!!!???

They said longer episodes so
maybe soon

Why do people scream and claim that Villainous "saved" cartoon network?
You mean a spanish series that is quite literally five minutes and only became popular on select websites for a few weeks saved an entire network? No more shitty reboots? No more "Cal-Arts"? Good shows are suddenly coming?
Get the fuck out. Villainous did jack shit besides give you a red head tryhard waifu shit with a gir-tier outfit and a gay couple for the DeviantART crowd. It was OK at best.
If anything, Adventure Time, Regular Show and Gumball's debuts in the first years of the decade saved Cartoon Network from a live-action hell. But nothing is saving CN now.

nobody is saying that here asshole.
we are just excited for more content.get out

New batch of shorts announced. Coming this October and December.

>More specifically, the digital episodes from October (with one new episode per month) will feature the evil mastermind – Black Hat reviewing the villains from other Cartoon Network shows and explains why they never succeed.

regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-officially-announces-more-villainous-shorts/

>>More specifically, the digital episodes from October (with one new episode per month) will feature the evil mastermind – Black Hat reviewing the villains from other Cartoon Network shows and explains why they never succeed.
THIS IS AMAZIIIIING

OHHHHH YEAH.
Cant wait for black hat to destroy the diamonds

Ok, this sounds great. Thrilled for the creator as he seems like a pretty cool dude that generally wants to make a great product for his audience.

>More specifically, the digital episodes from October (with one new episode per month) will feature the evil mastermind – Black Hat reviewing the villains from other Cartoon Network shows and explains why they never succeed.
OKAY I'M HYPED NOW, will they include recently finished shows though? Will regular show's villain be in it? Personally I'm excited for the Lich, I wish there could be the Beast from OTGW as well but I doubt it

>phase two
WHAT

Sidebar had this:

regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-greenlights-viking-tales-animated-shorts-series/

>Viking Tales tells the story of Reidar and his fellow Vikings, together they traverse through the great Land of Midgard finding treasure, fighting giant monsters and above all having a lot of fun. The new series can be defined as an action comedy.

Sounds like it has potential too but then I'm not feeling the artstyle as much. Villainous is Deviantarty but in a charming way.

Unrelated, but CN LA announced a new series of shorts

Not really feeling it. Villainous had a fun premise and great art style. This doesnt have either.

We Gorillaz now

>The Lich

"His writers don't agree on what show they're trying to make. Even his victories are downplayed."

>RIP Billy

In fairness, globetrekking probably opens up more and easier story ideas. Villainous is basically set in a lair. Maybe they can change it up with villain conferences or whatever.

fpbp

The asshurt is strong is this thread

Holy shit they actually greenlited it.
nightfurmoon.tumblr.com/post/165153906234/villainous-greenlit

New short. And in english!
kisachi-tf.tumblr.com/post/165155785309/new-short-of-villainous-resort-is-in-english

HOLY FUCK

>Villainous is basically set in a lair. Maybe they can change it up with villain conferences or whatever.
they could still go to adventures elsewhere. We´ll have to see what they plan. Youre right that if its JUST everything in the lair its lame,but if they get out it has potential

flavor of the month is gonna be flavor of the year, boys

maybe flavor of the next five years if they expedite the process it took for KO to get a full series

They showed parts of the pilot episode but they havent recorded it yet.we only have pics.

My dick is saying yes, but I can't jizz until we get that full length series.

the pilot has JUST been confirmed, and parts of it shown in the conference

New poster

Jizz is starting to come to the tip, now all I want is the pilot to be successful enough for them to give it an entire season at least.

Meant for

Wait, did they greenlight an entire season or just a pilot? How good of a sign is it? Are we doing good?

just a pilot,5 shorts and comics.
its basically going the OK KO route.

Ok, thanks.

Here's a video of the announcement, don't speak Spanish though, but I can make out what he's saying since I'm a Eurofag with a language from the latin family

youtube.com/watch?v=cSwrWEPu9eU&feature=youtu.be

so the hat bots are gonna be recurring? cute

oh my god black hat resort.
thats fucking hilarious.

He needs to keep his business running after all, he can't count on his other companions.

Hes basically saying the hat bot is the new minion and a new character

I'm still slightly confused on all we're getting, can someone sum it up a little better? Two articles I found:

style.shockvisual.net/la-maldad-fin-llega-una-nueva-dosis-villanos-a-cartoon-network/

todotvnews.com/news/Cartoon-Network-apuesta-a-la-produccion-original-con-Villanos.html

i asked someone from the crew who was there so ill tell you whats confirmed.
>5 more shorts like the ones we had before coming in December
>Official Comics
>A pilot episode
>Coming this october, shorts where Black Hat reviews other CN villains
CN is testing the waters. If the pilot does well,its gonna be a full show. Its just like OK KO, where it got a lot of shit before it was official

Seems like they're going all out with it, I hope it meets their standards in terms of hype and views, we got to do our best to help this become an established series. Thanks for the response. Weird how they still haven't released the English version of the initial shorts yet.

I think they said its officially coming out in october.

Would make sense because of MUH HALLOWEEN shit, but CN always seem to be slow when it comes to uploading their pilots and what not.

>Demencia and Red Action fight
>they end up fucking

>gets greenlit
>only gets two seasons tops and gets cancelled for more TTG and nuPPG

nuPPG is dead and 2 seasons is better than not existing at all

Congratulations fellas

Holy fuck yes, excited to see our Dark Lord steal the spotlight again.

Seems like the 11 minute pilot will be about Black Hat talking about his companions and will be a recap of all the shorts. At least the first minutes

Well fuck

Says the tryhard.

this

>villainous
>a 'show' that consists of five or so proof of concept skits from nearly seven years ago
>still getting hyped
how are people so damn easy to scam now

Implying most cartoons don't take 7 years until they become cartoons from when they're just idea, at least when it comes to newer creators. I can't wait for a full series to get greenlit.

Yes! I needed that.

Great.

>Gets more shorts
>series of shorts critiquing cn villains
>a green light for a full show and promo
>We get to hear doctor flug sing and the color of his underwear
Fuck the hell yes.

>BLACK HAT IS GOING TO MET ROB, HIM AND JASPER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nevermind what I said. looks like it's really getting a full TV series.
While I do think the shorts are OK at best, a full 40-episode 11-minute TV series may do a better service for Villainous and suits the characters much better.

Doctor Flug is for __________?

Just like how Gumball got cancelled after Season 2 in favor of TTG and Adventure Time.
Nope faggot Season 6 is coming up soon and a 7th by 2019-2020. Get your ass prepared for 4 season Villanous.

hugs

Can't wait for the next flood of Demencia pics to pop up next month.

This legit lad? Because I need it to be

Hello nigger, read the thread.

Everything user, Black Hat promised he'd make doctor flug sing if it aired in u.s.
And Alan himself promised he'd tell us the color of his underwear if we went full show.

I sure hope so

>nuPPG

Fag, that show is dead
the only reason CN even bothers to air it is to burn off the 2nd season they foolishly greenlit before the show even premiered

now you obviously have to kill yourself

Me neither

Is this only for Latin America though?

The initial shorts were produced for English speakers since at least the original dub was in English, so no, someone above said the initial shorts are coming in October officially in English, who knows.

Its done for both but CN USA has yet to say a word about it.

Its dubbed in Spanish but written animated and voiced originally in english.

Its the exact opposite dingus. Written in latin america,dubbed in english

Then why do their lips speak move as if they're speaking english?

Watch the spanish dub user

dude, he simply said it, the dialogue was written in Mexico originally by the Mexican creator and they made the dub in English first since they probably thought it had international potential

> Eng youtube.com/watch?v=zot3IKvj5Vs

> Span
youtube.com/watch?v=hfDsQZ14Axk&index=3&list=PLU2ap9kpO7b7AlGdrMQcO6Cn01maAr5tQ