Good goy, remember to vote for your favourite candidate!

Good goy, remember to vote for your favourite candidate!

>tfw you will never shoah ivanka by the pussy

>Sup Forums hates Muslims
>trump supports a county that's at war with Islam
>the enemy of my enemy is my friend?
>nope, Sup Forums hates Israel too

Jews are our enemy, please go back to r*ddit JIDF

Trump is an absolute genius when it comes to Israel and the Jews. You will understand in time.

Best option has ALWAYS been to let them fight it out and nuke the winner

>CTR so butthurt and scared that have to push the Trump supports Jews line when they are likely jews themselves.

You know, it's possible to hate TWO things at the same time. The enemy of my enemy is ... just second on the kill list, that's all.

Israel as a country is pretty based. Bibi is a right winger for god sake.

With that being said the leftist atheist subversive Jews in in the West are cancerous and need to be destroyed.

If you're honestly going to dismiss Trump for his support for Israel then you have to also dismiss LePen, Farage, Wilders and just about every right wing leader that we have in the West rn

I thought he was antisemitic and nazi
or is that meme over?

I don't give two shits about Muslims. They can blow up all the gays, Jews and liberals they like.

the jews in the west are not the jews in isreal.

If we stop taking their shit and they learn to respect us we can get on well with Israel, it's the globalist diaspora that's the problem

It makes no clear sense at all for any of these people to lick the boots of any new or Israel.
Jews are 2% of the population, an insignificant minority.
Israel is a tiny, poor, low iq shithole in the middle east. It persists only with massive 'donations' from America, every year.

Now, neither of those make sense, unless there is some kind of blackmail or fear involved.

Neither candidate is appealing to china, with millions of them in america, and a massive economic power in the world.

Nor to any smaller minorities, or similarly insignificant countries.

Yet every american president slurps away at the anuses of this special interest group.
Can't just be fear of being ruined in the media.

It is like an English prime minister appealing to Nigerians as a main focus of their election.

Jews are, Israel isn't. I don't think your infantile le stormbabby mind can comprehend the difference.

Threadly reminder.

I don't care if semites want to kill each other over some sand.

He's another puppet to divert attention.
It's a big game and you aren't involved.

>good goy Israel jews are not like those in the west, remember to pay and die for Israel

You'd think JIDF would have learned to not be so obvious but here we are.

Hey Cohen any luck lobbying more Dutch tax money to pay for Israel's defence?

It's exactly like you say. They're 2% of the population yet he is constantly pandering to their imperialist desires. How can this be might you ask?

Perhaps there remains the possibility that the Israelis have more political clout in US politics than one might believe? Really gets my noggin joggin tbqhwy.

t. ahmed

This.

Disarm Israel of all nuclear weapons, liquidate and freeze all their foreign assets, Remove all funding.

Then leave them to fight amongst,each other with conventional weapons.
Israel will be gone in a few months.
The middle east will quieten down.
The rest of civilisation can enjoy a new age.

Bout Fucking time!

Where's the embassy right now?

Yeah.. you deserve to lose your country to shitskins if you get tricked by shanty shitskins from the middle East. Dumb nation of numale cucks.

>Where's the embassy right now?

gay aviv

That includes you and your tolerance towards that bud. Since you're not killing fags as you walk down the street it makes you their enemy.

Israel did 9/11

Why does it seem as though everyone has forgotten this?

Why is Trump retweeting a news article with his daughter saying he'll do something instead of just saying he'll do it himself?

I realize the whole thing is just standard Rovian micro-pandering and nothing's fucking happening, but at least do your own pandering.

why did you give them a state then?

B E A D Y
E
A
D
Y

I'm not sure we understand right now, but I have to believe somewhere along his pre-planned campaign, The Fed going down is in there.

There's no way he's left out the root of USA's problems.

>usa flag
>favourite
>u

what do we do about the australian subhuman problem?

Israel the kike country that was established after Jewry won ww2? Israel one of the few country with nuclear weapons, and the only one with a Sampson option Israel? The one annexing Palestine and killing natives of the land because of Jewish supremacy, the Israel with prime ministers who've sent bombs through the mail to kill foreign politicians and the Israel with the most powerful lobby in the united States? The one that takes billions every year from American tax payers for decades?
Yea no they're totally cool with me

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is retarded logic and the whole reason we have a hundred Islamist groups running around the Middle East now instead of a handful of dictators.
The enemy of my enemy is a potentially useful tool and nothing more.

DELETE THIS