Why are y'all so damn homophobic?

Why are y'all so damn homophobic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EodF_H9v_OY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're butthurt SU fags.
Just ignore them.

Why would you drag best Loud girl into your obvious bait?

But OP didn't post Leni.

Because men are inherently threatened by sexually liberated women.
Just look at American Gods.

Sup Forums is full of homos, more so than nearly every other board, the fuck are you talking about? Is it the Sup Forums crossposters? Eugh fuck we need to start having gay/beefcake threads again.

Because that's how we were raised and 30 years of gay activism can't erase 2000 years of homophobia

Kinda can't be if I'm gay.

>Sup Forums is full of homos, more so than nearly every other board
Well, gays and lesbians are the most hostile towards bisexuals.

>homophobic
>in a site where traps are openly and widely lusted upon

You're asking the wrong question.

You need more specifics to not be considered just a bait thread, and a not particularly interesting one at that

/co is full of cartoon fans, some of whom don't realize that they are sometimes enjoying material that either is subvertly or covertly full of homosexual or same sex signifiers, notwithstanding the ones tumblr claims are there which really aren't; that said, /co is full of people who are just fans of cartoons without expressing any interest in the sexuality of same, fans of arguments about whatever variation of console war you want to get into, people who want to discuss live action or animated versions of media, often with little or no regard to actual conversational forms, etc. etc.

Your claim if frequently made and as someone who lurked here for years and has been posting in this board regularly since 2014, there is a definite female and queer/gay/bi/lesbian presence, 'full' (while not an actual quantifiable means of measurement, presumably you intended to suggest a large or significant percentage) is provable and demonstrably false, sad to say. The actual beef cake, shots, same sex loli, etc. threads are proof of that.

homophobic isn't necessarily the wrong question. The story times of the current Iceman on-going and the threads about Jean Grey mind rape aren't clear and simple signifiers of homophobia (although that is certainly playing a factor); conversations about other fictional and frequently animated characters actions, commentary on webcomics which feature openly gay/lesbian/bi or questioning characters all belabor the essence of the point you imply you are making.

>Well, gays and lesbians are the most hostile towards bisexuals.

Is that true? The hell is their issue with bi people?

>They're butthurt SU fags.
Think about what you just said and the premise of this thread. THINK.

homophones are scary, man.
You're telling me 'colonel' and 'kernel' sound the same?
What the fuck?

We aren't homophobic. We are fucking livid about almost anything with an obvious agenda, especially left-leaning stuff. We've endured enough progressivist bombardment over the past decade to become disgusted and ANGERY on sight. So we tell it to fuck off. And if we tell something to fuck off for long enough, it eventually does. It's our community's internal defense mechanism.

It was only 20 seconds and that episode aired 3 months ago. Are people really still pissed off?

Lack of commitment.

Since when does Luna say "y'all"?

Autism + homosexuality, other gender things and multiculturalism = REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sexually liberated women
Feminists are by and large antisex, though.

How would you show a character is bisexual in a way that, in your eyes, would not be seen as explicitly having an agenda in mind?

Because I saw the episode that everyone went so fucking nuts over and it was 99% straight couples and one sister thought a girl was cute, but it never implied that the girls who had crushes on boys were wrong and she wasn't being persecuted and shown to be righteous for her courage to love a woman or anything over the top like that.

>y'all
>>>tumblr

Because gay/lesbian characters are easymode these days. Every time a creator wants brownie points, they throw a stilted LGBT character into their work that doesn't mesh well with anything, and often times bends the plot around them.

When people see that pattern enough times, they get sick of it.

Pretty much this.

There are good gay characters, but most of the time it's just liberals patting themselves on the back for being "on the right side of history".

Is Luna Loud /ourLoud/?

youtube.com/watch?v=EodF_H9v_OY

But it hasn't become the "Luna is an amazing gay" show all of a sudden. It's a scene at the end of a single episode.

She's still exactly the same - a flat character who exists to quote song lyrics because that's her gimmick.

Same as every other character in that mediocre show.

The Iceman comic is ass though, it's been what 6 issues? And all it has been is Iceman telling people he's gay. It's just dull.

It's just dumb gay people trying to make a huge drama by falseflagging as dumb non-gay people and pretending to be annoyed by shows having a bunch of gays and bisexuals and whatever.

That would have to be an awful lot of dumb gays considering how often it came up before on this board before the Loud House got /trash/-ed

Who isn't flat and one note in this show?

homos are faggots

Ah yes, fetishising people is totally evidence you don't discriminate against them.

Die.

There are a lot of dumb gays, user. There's a reason they get more STDs than anyone else.

Your definition of "agenda" extends to characters simply being acknowledged as gay.

Pretty pathetic how you justify yourself.

I love when autists make shit up.

>But it hasn't become the "Luna is an amazing gay" show all of a sudden.
Because Luna has never had much screentime in the first place.

>Why are y'all so damn homophobic?

Because if I'm not I get accused of it anyway. There is no incentive to not be.

>We are fucking livid about almost anything with an obvious agenda, especially left-leaning stuff. We've endured enough progressivist bombardment over the past decade to become disgusted and ANGERY on sight.

So you tell me:
I'm gay.
I'd like to see gay characters in an ensemble show—let's say high school age characters, like a lot of cartoons use.
I like having characters I can identify with.
Sooo—how can these characters be included without appearing, to you, as if there's an agenda behind them?

>We are fucking livid about almost anything with an obvious agenda, especially left-leaning stuff.
Don't speak for other people you limp-wristed faggot.

How about making a checklist of all the things tumblr does and spouts about on an hourly basis, and then avoid those.

Hold on, what do you mean?
Is the character you posted being a lesbian, and thus, a slut, confirmed, and you're mad people are joking about her?
Or is your issue being that gay characters are now often criticized due to how awful they're written nowadays?

What diffrence does it make if Luna is gay?

Just have it be natural. Look at Tracer's big "reveal" for how it's done right. She came home, handed her gf a Christmas present and gave her a kiss. Simple and it makes sense. Compare with the entire page that was taken up with explaining to Iceman that he's gay, to make sure it was super obvious and all the attention was on how gay this gay man is, since he's gay.

Is Luna gay now? I'm behind on Loud House, and I legitimately don't know.

>Look at Tracer's big "reveal" for how it's done right. She came home, handed her gf a Christmas present and gave her a kiss. Simple and it makes sense.
Eh. WidowTracer is the better ship.

She wrote a love letter to a girl. She might also be bisexual, because she also was swooning about a dude from Britain for having a british accent.
Ultimately, it's not really relevant.
Gay characters in cartoons have existed before, they will continue to exist later.

"not gay enough" and "straight passing" for gay people and "not straight enough" and "too queer" for straight people

>We
stop talking

according to /lgbt/ theyre scared that theyll wish they were with the opposite sex at some point in a relationship and leave them

Do dykes realize how screwed they are once society finishes falling apart?

There is no "we", faggot. We're not a hivemind.

I don't even know what that means.

Are you feeling alright, user?

>things that won't happen

We need a slur -- a compact little one or two syllable fragment of canned hate speech -- to throw at any little cunt that wants to throw their politics into everything. Faggot, nigger, and cunt are all used up. The next time someone wants to start ruining everyone else's good time by going on about "only SJWs watch that show" or "Only Nazis read that comic" or "Only stupid foxes eat those grapes", I wish the rest of us could have a neat, concise little word to remind that pillbug that they are not a person and do not warrant our attention.

I suggest "Pillbug". Any one else got something better?

Society has been falling apart for 3000 years you pillbug.

How about "idiot"?
Just like you are for trying to make this into a war, fucking clapistan.

Giving them attention at all is the problem. You're already falling right in.

i don' like mentally ill people.
sorry.

How's that working out for you, what with the blatant retardation and everything

>same sex loli
Lolis are for pure friendships with shotas, not sexual

I really want a social experiment that masquerades as a reality tv show.
Get a bunch of queers and asexuals on a stranded island to survive for what they think is only two weeks but have the cameramen and crew disappear halfway trough the second week and continue the tv show as a 24-7 online live stream for 2 years and see what happens.
So many possibilities.
Do they make a queer utopia?
Do they go Mad Max and fight to death?
Do they stick to their homosexual ideals?
Do their biological instincts kick in?
Do they just kill themselves before any of it happens?
I want to know!

Wouldn't have to be if writers would know what their doing with her and stop forcing shit in cartoons.

why do you use the word "y'all"

>Stop forcing shit
Do you mean "Writing"? Because when a writer thinks up an idea and writes it down, that's called "writing".
"Forcing" describes the application of physical force to move an object.

is that what you call it when a character has a trait that you dont encounter in your daily life thus youve been conditioned to believe it doesnt exist

Why's it always lesbians, anyway? Even when there's no titillation value, like on a kid's show, 9 times out of 10 it's a lesbian and not a gay man.

This thread is bogus.

but they also did the gay guys already

because it means I can't have her

>think forced "diversity" is forced and stupid
>"You're afraid of homosexuals"

Jealous that they have more options.

Being bisexual is clearly the best.

People on the LGBT spectrum make up a decent chunk of the world's population.

There is typically one or fewer characters on that spectrum in a mainstream work of fiction.

Yes, some art is guilty of forcing diversity. The Loud House is not one of them.

>writers put in a character that doesn't conform to Republican dogma
>instantly it's "forced" diversity instead of just diversity in general
Just admit you're desperate to play the victim. You lust after it. You want SO BAD to be oppressed by DA EBIL SJWS & QUEERZ & BLACKS

>Just have it be natural. Look at Tracer's big "reveal" for how it's done right. She came home, handed her gf a Christmas present and gave her a kiss. Simple and it makes sense.

And yet a large number of raging macho gamers were screaming "SJW" and "tumblr"...

>Just admit you're desperate to play the victim. You lust after it. You want SO BAD to be oppressed by DA EBIL SJWS & QUEERZ & BLACKS

how about us HORRIBLE KIKES (...where's all this gold we're supposed to have? I can't even make rent)

If it wasn't awkwardly forced in, it wouldn't be so focused on and would've been a regular boy girl relationship.

Consciously including a specific type of person for the sake of having that type of person is forced. I never said anything about being "oppressed" or anything about sjws, queers, or blacks, you are the only one talking about that.

4% is not a decent chunk of any population. Come back when you're at least 40%.

so anything that isnt a regular straight relationship is awkward and forced?

um, sweety, gay males are the most misogynistic people on the planet.

>Consciously including a specific type of person for the sake of having that type of person
So you're a mind reader now.

i agree. it didn't seem preachy to me.

>my eyes are up here, Lincoln
>but they aren't purple and frilly

No, do you think they wrote the part in their sleep?

No, any homosexual or other relationship put into media for the sake of being "different" or simply for the sake of being homosexual is not diversity, it's just forced.

>sexually liberated women.
Who ironically hate sexuality the most of all.

Homofobic because of the most forced LGTB canon relationship in a cartoon?
Please, kill yourself or cut your balls off and be a women.

What does misogyny have to do with homophobia, Sweetie?

Between this and Jericho in Deathstroke, are we entering the era of the bisexuals in Western media?

I thought all that was Sup Forums.

Try doing that with any group of humans and you'll probably end up getting the same results regardless of sexuality.

Sex is pretty low on the spectrum of things that matter when it comes to the big deal shit like survival.

Or is that answer not edgelordy enough for you?

>Faggot, nigger, and cunt are all used up
So?

It's not uncommon if you're from the south. Plus it's shorter than typing the full words like every other contraction that people use.

Just like the "It's" and "You'res" that I used in the above sentence.

>Anti-SJW retards on suicide watch so hard they're trying to come up with new slurs to stay relevant

Civilization is inherently threatened by "sexually liberated women."

>sex
>not important for survival
American education at its best. I bet Darwin must feel proud of himself.

How the fuck does that make sense? you know damn well you cannot force heterosexuality because it is a basic human thing.

do you get on your knees and cry every time you see a tv character that cant walk? thats a basic human thing too, so being a cripple must be forced

Why it's wrong to be against homosexuality? And why you call it phobia?

Sex is important for the survival of the species, but if you're stuck on an island isolated from civilization I think you're probably worried more about where you're next meal is coming from and what you're going to do if you get sick rather than how to create a safe environment for the kids you don't have yet.

Cause people cringe and whine like insecure little fucks whenever one shows up just like someone dangling a spider in front of a child's face.

Adults who don't like something just move on with their lives, only children scream and shout that they aren't getting their way in everything.