Who greenlit this shit

And how hard is it going to crash and burn? Anime fans don't want this when they have the real thing. American cartoon fans don't want this either, it's desperate and sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haven't seen a single episode , but i like it already because i makes both Sup Forumsfags and weebs sperg out on something that could easily be ignored if not for their autism.

The most toxic face in cinema. He ruined young adult sci-fi and now he's ruining anime. He's got the brown thumb of art and every project he touches turns to shit. His father just can't except the fact that he's talentless and keep pouring money into these multimedia abortions that appeal to no one but Jaden Smith.

Dude it's a fucking anime parody

You're not supposed to take it seriously

looks The Room levels of quality

>Neo-Yokio

This is like a 9 year old's fanfiction

How can anime be real if your waifu isn't real?

Shhhh. Let them sperg

>Dude it's a fucking anime parody
Too late for bringing this shitty excuse on

youtube.com/watch?v=hwc6fTnsdBI

It's worse than you think.

Ah, the classic "i was only pretending to be shit" excuse, still it doesnt change that its absolute fucking shit whether its ironic or unironic.

Why are his eyes sliding off his face?

Alright, we're all going to see it just so we can see how bad it is right?

Why do you keep spamming threads about it, if you hate looking at it so much? This is like the third thread back-to-back for this.

I mean if you can't tell just by looking at it, maybe it's you, maybe you aren't that bright.

I only made this one, and my question is different from the other threads. I want to know why something like this can exist and how.

Watching you faggots sperg out about it is entertaining.

"Netflix’s bonkers new anime Neo Yokio starring Richard Ayoade, Stephen Fry and Jude Law looks like a lot of fun"

wow, you sure took a real sharp turn into another direction with that post, didn't you, buddy?
but whatever helps you mask your love for this thing, i guess

d-delet

I claim angry Tennis girl as mai waifu

>and my question is different from the other threads
It's not, spammy. It's really not.

Best post.
But it's funnier the other way:
How can your waifu be real if anime isn't real?

Being a parody doesn't excuse it from bring shit. Just look the difference between Weird Al and most YouTube song parodies.

But looks at all the stars on that show