Why don't they just give Toxin to Flash?

Why don't they just give Toxin to Flash?
It would be perfect, Toxin would finally get some screen time and his potential to be shown as a baby symbiote learning could be shown, while Flash gets to come back as a heroic host

Because Flash and Venom had some really good chemistry. They weren't just host and suit, they were partners.

Well Marvel seems pretty intent on telling flashfags to fuck off with everything they've been doing recently, perhaps this could be used as a substitute

You mean after they wiped away all previous symbiote lore and created the Klyntar OC?

You say that like they hadn't been spending the entire previous Venom run working on their relationship together

No, before Bendis came along and tried, desperately, to ruin Venom.

I really liked that mini and I don't even remember that guy's name. Feels bad. He deserved better.

Pat got screwed: fuck Marvel for just bumping him off like that.

Any good venom reads?

I think the Toxin symbiote died at the end of the recent Carnage series. The four symbiotes that made Hybrid are still alive, though.

Remender-Bunn for Flash Venom.
The Anti-Venom mini and Gerry Conway's Carnage for some damn good post-Venom Eddie Brock.
Lethal Protector if you have a strong stomach for NINETIES.

>Venom volume 2 by Rick Remender
>Amazing Spider-Man: New ways to die
>Anti-Venom: New ways to live
>Carnage: Family Feud
>Carnage: USA

>Klyntar
I had forgotten
Fuck you for reminding me of Bendis' main-universe attempt to ruin Symbiotes after fucking them up in Ultimate

That's not enough to kill a Venom. Eddie walked off a worse hit from Poison Ock. Flash will probably be back in a latter issue. Remember that it's written by Bunn, not Costa, and Bunn wants to write more Flash and Mania.

Ultimate Venom was great

>cancer goop that does nothing but make the host a monster that wants to eat people
whatever you say Bendis.

What's the point of having the same thing in an alternate universe? The story was great you mook

I hate the ultimate universe, including ultimate Spider-Man.

it didn't do anything better than 616, and I just felt like Bendis was copying other stories and plots he had seen and just tweaking them.

The only thing worth saving from that shitty universe was Ultimate Jess.

Thank you

>implying Ultimate Clone Wars was worse

>The only thing worth saving from that shitty universe was Ultimate Jess.
Instead we got Miles because he had a moldy burger

I've never read the original clone saga, so I can't compare them.

Would you Mania?

Once she's legal age, absolutely

Would Mania me?

>When she sees your dick

Legal ages are a social construct, you bigot

ok dude have fun molesting your niece