Diversity and Comics' Idea

youtube.com/watch?v=fZQRmphQljk

Not being negative towards his idea but this just seems like a ok idea that may not work because I just don't think D&C would be easy to turn into a household name. His fans would definitely buy it, but that seems just about it. It would be much smarter to just go digital and create a website for the comics. Ad Revenue would most likely net him more money than publishing would if he implemented it correctly.
Also with a website he could give other up and coming artist and writers a platform to show their skills. He could also have an option for people who want to buy the printed version to do so on the website, that way it can still be printed, but he won't have to share a cut for distribution into stores.

What do you all think? Is his idea good or are there better ways to implement it? I'm just looking for interesting discussion here.

sage

fuck off with your cancer already

>he
>his

I think the dude's retarded and can't produce anything of quality, youtube videos or comics or otherwise. Even his biggest fans would only back him out of token support, not out of a desire to read his stuff or enjoy it.

Also, fuck off with this shit.

Art is shit
Vids are shit
coughing shits
kids are mixed shits
Fuck off,
I'm a PoG Sergeant He's shit.

We know it's you, dude. Fuck off. We don't care about your shit

ITS YA BOI ZACC!

Not so fast Zack. I know it's you cosplaying as this troll

I'm not D&C, I'm just some-what of a fan who just wanted to hear some people's opinion on the idea in general. Maybe see if there are better ideas out there.

It's a good idea on paper, but it's not going to work the way he wants it to. I'll buy the comic because I'm a fan (and he's not going to screw over shops like Marvel does).

i never got why this guy has fans beyond anti-SJWs when he's at worst no better than the SJWs he criticizes & at best just as crazy as them.

fuck off Sup Forumscancer

He's just shitty normie bait, has no actual comic knowledge and gets triggered at anything slightly fun like GLs.

He's a marveldrone. He only reads marvel even if its SJW.

I like him. He's just an average guy that talks about comics online. I think it's retarded to think of anyone who does youtube videos as anything different. Or hell even """""professional""""" critics you see anywhere that get payed for it.

I don't know why Sup Forums has ot overcomplicated. Oh yeah most people don't leave their basements and understand people.

Living proof of horseshoe theory.
Turns out it's not SJWs I hate. It's whiny faggots. Doesn't matter what their political stances are.

niggers

Here's another idea:

Nobody cares. Do good work.

crackers.
Wetbacks
Chinks
Faggot
spics

Please stop shilling your channel here, D&C. You're almost as bad as Rich Johnston.

Don't you know user, this is a Comicsexplained board.
You've got that right fellow centralist

Wops
Japs
Towelheads
Micks

Muggles
Jews
Damn dirty ape.
Chug

He's worse. At least Rich doesn't get hyper defensive when he's called out on his shit. Yeah, Rich steals from here and makes a thread for almost every clickbait article he writes, but at least he doesn't pretend like that's not what he's doing.

muggles wasn't a slur

I was offended by it.

>tfw you can't report something twice

Reminder to report and sage shilled garbage.