What do Americans feel about foreigners who follow their elections and even share their opinions/shitpost about it on...

What do Americans feel about foreigners who follow their elections and even share their opinions/shitpost about it on Sup Forums?

America owns the world so it makes sense to care about our election

Its all banter at the end of the day. Only newfags from reddit cant handle it.

In many ways, the results of this election will affect us more than our own. We don't want a country we share a border with to be overrun with non-whites. We don't want another globalist running the most important country on Earth. It would be best for us if Trump was elected and did a good job.

It's fascinating, and lends additional insight into how people from other places in the world think.

Pretty much don't care. Anyone who worries about how an election will effect our image in the world community can go fuck themselves.

I like discussing American politics but there's always an American who butts in and say "this is not of your business, stop talking American politics!"

Just do what you must.

We need that movement even here.

Trump 2016

Hillary's having a movement too!

we're so heavily deluged in american pop culture, media and memery that whatever the burgers do, we usually do a few years later.

also, Australian, NZ, UK, US and Canadian citzens interact so much online that the culture barrier for those between the ages of 16 and 40 are pretty much nonexistant, and given that we've all been in a state of culture war since the turn of the century, we're all in this together now.

US elections mean a lot for us, whether or not we actually realise it.

We are basiccally a US puppet state.

If US gov tells us to bark we bark.

I like knowing who our new overlord will be.

What do Americans feel about foreigners who follow threads asking about their opinion on foreigners following their elections and sharing their opinions about it and even share their opinions/shitpost about it on Sup Forums?

Generally their opinions strike me as asinine, and the fact that they seem to regularly think their opinions matter disgust me. You don't get a voice in American politics, because you are not American.

I'm honestly pretty thankful that the rest of the world doesn't have a say, because foreigners have no concept of what it means to follow a fucking constitution.

How do you like living in America even though you can't vote?

I actually like it a lot. We would never have had conversations like this 20 years ago. The globalist narrative has been completely flattened because people all over the world can share their reality based experiences with each other.

It's pretty funny.

>What do Americans feel about foreigners who follow their elections and even share their opinions/shitpost about it on Sup Forums?
I don't give a fuck. That is, until you think you're entitled to an opinion on what way I should vote.

I keep my opinions to myself when it comes to other nations affairs.
>What the fuck do I know about how your country really operates.

The only thing i wanna know from nonamericans is if they still have faith in the integrity of our democratic republic?

dont forget about the checks and the balances either

it can be annoying but it's rather venial. i do not think that foreigners can understand the undercurrents of american politics, because they aren't american, so i don't get very worked up about it.

Would you guys like to be American?
If we brought you to America, would you be proud?

Yeah, actually. I'd love the right to free speech, to bear arms, etc. Dunno why you'd want 30 million Liberals though.

>effect

fucking learn to grammar

It all depends if they can make a decent post that isn't shitposting and has done the research about American politics.

Because if the US goes to war with someone, chances are we're going to get dragged in with it too because we're such good buddies.

If America starts doing bad economically it hits us as well.

And I'd like Trump to set an example to the rest of the world for how you can democratically take back your country. No matter what the government or the media say, it's the people who ultimately decide.

You can do it lads. MAGA.

America is owned by European bankers.

>Dunno why you'd want 30 million Liberals though.
I don't. Was genuinely curious though. I know why other countries hate us but I wanted to know if y'all knew, deep down, that we were all bros in the end.
>We gotta take care of each other

Your map is shit, USA is not the only country using Fahrenheit.

I have to laugh whenever you guys get shit on for using imperial. So do we, actually we use both. We measure ourselves in feet/inches/pounds, but cover distance in kilometers. If you're have a trade, everything you measure will be in imperial. Have to wonder if other countries do this too.