Hi, my name is Todd and my sole purpose in the show is to be random...

Hi, my name is Todd and my sole purpose in the show is to be random, quirky and give the occasional shitty one liner while also trying to be serious by shoehorning my asexuality in your face!

LOL DUDE, DRONES!

Other urls found in this thread:

kristinagupta.com/2014/01/09/asexuality-in-non-human-animals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People who need to think about their own sexuality are mentally handicapped.

Asexuals are basically just virgins who are afraid to admit to their friends that they're virgins so they find out online that there's a label they use to make themselves seem special and not pathetic so they use that instead.

Its just pathetic and the fact the writers thought this was a character arc people wanted to see is retarded as fuck, who can relate to it other than the very few special snowflakes? I'm not even trying to be Sup Forums here, I genuinely can't relate to asexuals in any capacity.

i read all of that in his voice

There is no known cure for rabies. Todd is a monster.

Asexuality isn't real and if it is who fucking cares
What "rights" do they not have
>"But muh social pressure"
Who cares

I, also, do not believe in asexuality. It does indeed seem like a tremendous cop-out by people who have greater issues, but who don't want to put any effort into resolving them. Under this umbrella I would include not only involuntary virgins, but also people who wish to conceal facts about themselves or their scenario. Basically, self-proclaimed asexuals are lying to themselves and everyone else.

Todd is a liar, he snaked his way into an election and stole it, built horribly unsafe rides, wastes his friend's money, infected people with rabbis which if not taken care of immediately will have no possible way of curing and then covering it up. Also, those clowns are not in their right minds now so he is using slave work for his new venture - they are also disabled since they have a incurable mental illness. That Better Business Bureau girl let it happen though. He's a slave owner now.

>infected people with rabbis
I too agree vis you zat zese rabbis are an infection upon our fair volk.
But vhat could be ze solution?

I dunno, it makes sense to me. If the part of a person's brain that controls who they're sexually attracted to can be flipped the opposite way to make them a homosexual, maybe there are some people who don't have that part of their brain at all?

Arrest Todd for violating the 13th amendment and send him to a Federal Prison , then put the Clown Dentists/Dentist Clown down. Only after seizing Todd's assets and Mr. Peanut Butter's, he did invest in it afterall and divvying the money between the families of the formerly living rabies infected slave clown doctors.
Mr.Peanut Butter is liable since it was his investment, right?

you know, I double checked the spelling to make sure I didn't put down rabbis and put rabies instead, but I still did it.

>social pressure
We're talking about a kid who lives in a old celebrities house and refuses to leave and/or get a job or life. It's pretty well established in his character as the eternal slacker slob that he is immune to social pressure. So why is his character arc now, I'm worried what people think of me.

They should've switched his arcs. Give the Ace thing the "todd episode" treatment, and have him being the one everyone takes for granted the general character arc of the season.

no. you can't just "turn off" the sexual part of your brain whenever you want. that's not how it works.

I've actually asked an asexual before if they ever masturbate and they said yes. which indicates that they in fact DO seek to feel sexual pleasures, but only with themselves. if you're "turning" off the sexual part of your brain, it would mean you find NOTHING attractive. you can't find people attractive but wish to not have sex with them.

if I built a Scarlet Johansson robot and gave it to an asexual for free you really think they'd be like "eh, pass" despite the fact the openly admit to masturbating. bullshit. they're just making up for they're unsure how to be intimate with another person. that's literally it. they'd just prefer hide behind a label then admit the truth.

>if you're "turning" off the sexual part of your brain, it would mean you find NOTHING attractive. you can't find people attractive but wish to not have sex with them.
You've given one example of someone who might have been making excuses, but maybe some people out there genuinely don't find anyone attractive? Like a disability?

there's literally no species in the entire animal kingdom that's purely asexual. yes, some species REPRODUCE asexually, but there's none that are both asexual and don't replicate in some fashion. hell, there's been tons of studies of homosexual and even bisexual animals before, apes especially, but when have you ever heard of an animal that just didn't want to reproduce? it doesn't happen. even microorganisms want to reproduce. it's in our genetics, its literally why there's still any living creature today. its natural to want to mate. its unnatural and artificial to not want to. simple as that.

that's bullshit. I knew an asexual and he found tons of people (and characters) attractive. he didn't openly admit to me he was asexual until a couple years into our friendship, which indicated to me it was something that he had been pandering for awhile before deciding. I'm bisexual, and I ALWAYS knew I was since I was young. if you just randomly decide you're a certain sexuality, years later in your life, it's not what you really are, its what you think you are. I'm speaking from experience of dealing with an asexual here, I'm not pulling this out of my ass.

>Hi, my name is Todd

Todd gave clown rabies, mental scar a kid and almost cause PB and Diana to break up because of signing the fracking bill

Like I said, you're talking about just one guy who like labels. There are some people who genuinely don't feel sexually attracted to anyone. Like how a gay guy doesn't feel attracted to women, and a straight guy doesn't feel attracted to men, surely some small fraction of a percentage of people don't feel attracted to anyone?

Is Asexuality just the lack of a sex drive? Don't they make pills for that?

>>kristinagupta.com/2014/01/09/asexuality-in-non-human-animals/
exsept it does. Male rats for instance have about a 3% rate of being "noncopulators".

One of the theories for homosexuality is that causes family members that doesnt reproduce but continues to form family structures that can benefit families/herds in times where the population is peaking.

As such the family would have more members to care for the next generation. This could explain a reason for asexuality to develop as well.

Except I have.*

Sorry, i'm a bit drunk.

For all of human history there have been people choosing to live without sexual relationships but you put it in a cartoon and align it vaguely with leftist values and self-important fuckwits on the internet crawl all over themselves to tell you it's "unnatural" or "a mental disorder".

lack of sexual orientation as well as attraction. there are cases of people who have been unable to form relationships and express fetishes only. However, even in these cases, there is often a strong indicator of gender associated with the fetishes. Male Shoe fetishist, for instance, tends to prefer Women's shoes. This wouldn't fall under asexuality.

As for people with damaged sex drives, nobody agrees on how to use the term there.

homosexuality and asexuality aren't even remotely comparable. asexuality is essentially the atheism of sex, whereas homosexual, bisexual and heterosexuality are the regions. weird analogy I know, but point is asexuality is the absence of a the desire for sex, which personally, I think is impossible for humans. as I said before, I know asexuals who have masturbated before but never had sex. masturbation is proof of some type of sex drive, because, well, although its not sex its simulation of sexual acts, therefor showing there's SOME drive there.

have some ancient wall of text pepes