Bojack Season 4 Talkback 4

General Bojack discussion goes here.

What are your thoughts and fears for season 5?

This show sure produces a lot of waifus. Who's your favorite?

Is Beatrice's Alzheimer's karma for how she treated Bojack?

It only produces waifus if you're a furfag.

Vanessa Gecko

I love you Mia.
It's Dementia, I think there are differences, but no. Its hereditary.

There's one Horsin' Around cast member BoJack hasn't demolished everything with yet.
I expect them to pull her out for S5.

No it's just a common ailment among the elderly. It's not like Herb's cancer was karma for anything.

I just realized that both Bojack and Diane had a parent who didn't support anything they did.

Where do you think you are?

Charolotte is always gonna be number one.

>Diane tells BoJack to come back to LA, because he can disappear from his past.
>Exactly like he told her in Boston
They're the Power Zoƫ couple and I want it to happen so bad

Everyone in this season sure did Bojack things up more than Bojack.

Everyone in Dianes family is retarded

>didn't see the lemons and sugar the first time
Aaaa

where are the links tho?

who the fuck doesn't have any access to Netflix?
make some friends

so did Bojack really have lemons and sugar in his fridge
or was it just part of Beatrice's dementia

and why would Bojack have a girl snack

no internet at home baby

Bojack was really the only one who didn't seriously Bojack things up. He was a jerk but even the big screwup with Hollyhock wasn't his fault.

Bea's dementia I assume.

I thought it was a joke about John Palmers when I saw it, but now it's probably more likely Tina put them there at Beatrice's request.

Also, Tina is a wonderful caretaker/eulogy giver and we should talk about her more.

Arnold Palmers/John Dalys*
They'd made a "Life gives you Lemons, make an Arnold Palmer" joke before that, I think

Did they make a reptilian overlord joke yet?
It would work pretty well since Turtletaub is both a turtle and jewish

Gotta go with this fine lookin lady

The pope is a lizardman I believe.

>fears

That Bojack fucks things up with Hollyhock.

That they go overboard on the Trump jokes. We already got enough Sup Forums bitching with the asexuality and feminism shit in this season, I don't even want to think about the Sup Forums invasion here if they do a bunch of fuck Trump jokes.

We're all in agreement that Hollyhock is best girl, right?

>season 5
I have bad news.

Honestly, anyone sperging about the asexual thing should probably stop watching and go sit somewhere else. It's some of the most toothless stuff - as is everything in S4 regarding "commentary."

There's a whole thing about women with guns but even that gets made fun of, so.

The writer's know what they're doing user, I'll just say that.

>eats donuts and takes a nap
I want to smoosh her chubby tummy

I don't think that'll be a problem. They managed to only put one Trump joke in this season on one of the news tickers, unless you count the inclusion of Billy Bush.

The series creator said something about how the fifth season would "have to" address the world's current political climate.

Easily. Not sure if this worries me or gives me a boner. Probably a boner.

She's not best girl until she's bouncing on daddy's cock while he's passed out and crying for Sarah Lynn

"You don't want to end up like your mother, do you?"
She ended up just like her mother: deprived of her mental faculties.

Why rebuild the fucking house only to tear it all down?
Why ruin the relationship with earl the fly?
Why go back to the status quo?
why

I'm ok with this, the show have always pushed liberal agendas, many shows do, but Bojack is pretty much the only one that can do it in a funny way

I don't get Diane being a bitch to PB in the last episode and Princess Carolyn breaking up with Ralph

It's not a specific Trump parody, but a parody on what politics has become. Empty popularity contests based around empty promises on empty topics nobody really knows anything about.
I thought it was managed rather well without going overboard against either side.

>bouncing on daddy's cock
All eight of them?

I'm glad Zach Braff is dead

Season four was fully written before the election, so the Trump jokes will most likely be in season 5.

She's a BLOB

I just realized Ralph keeps getting greeting cards for PC because he works at a greeting card company.

Rebuilding the house was in part therapeutic because it meant rebuilding himself from the wreck he had become.
But that wasn't his house. It was a house of ghosts of the past. To keep living there was to keep looking back seeking shelter in something that wasn't ever going to help him truly get better.
Earl was stuck in his own ghost house. He had barely touched his wife's things, constantly around to remind him of what he didn't have anymore.
Bojack tears down the house to move on and look forward. Also because that's not the home he built. He needs to fix his OWN home.

He deserves more validation desu

>Live in Michigan on a little lake in the woods
>watch the entire season in one day
>tfw the end of episode 11
>tfw it was dark outside and the crickets were chirping and I could see the stars

This season had a really profound effect on me, I really really liked it

Artist?

is there any more greater validation
than being cooked and getting eaten

PC breaking up with Ralph I think was her sadness and anger over her infertility and all the other bad stuff that happened in that episode (plus the alcohol) causing to lash out. I very much hope he comes back in S5 and we don't get a Wanda case where he's mentioned once and never again.

For Diane and PB, I think they are just incompatible. They love each other, but their personalities are just at two different extremes.

How long will his smile last Sup Forums

how come he puts his phone to the side of his eyes instead of his ears

>his character gives a speech about how he's a good person for driving a Prius before he is set on fire and cannibalized
Season 4 really didn't pull any punches when it came to making fun of celebrities. I was kind of surprised to see that Braff was actually voicing himself.

To be able to talk

He needs to put it half way between his mouth and ears so he can speak too. He has a long face.

Diane is always bitching at PB because he's fun and perfect and kindhearted and Diane is the opposite of those things. She's kindhearted only when it's in service of herself or her "career"

I think the Carolyn thing is because they both wanted kids and having kids was necessary to their relationship, but Carolyn refuses to give up and consider "other options" which I assume means adoption or a surrogate

>I was kind of surprised to see that Braff was actually voicing himself.

From season two onward pretty much every celebrity who's a character in the show is voiced by the actual celebrity.

>Earl was stuck in his own ghost house.
To be fair, I imagine he didn't have as much money as Bojack to just tear everything down and move. And if he couldn't move towns, it'd be hard for him to move on when everywhere he looks reminds him of his past.

John K.
(Just kidding. I don't actually know.)

this nobody

I know, I was just surprised he was able to poke that much fun at himself.

His wife's clothes were probably in the same place she had left them before she died. He couldn't even put that away. It's not about being able to move out physically.

Hi /tg/.

Rodents are always the best waifus

Sup Forums is retarded and stared too long into the abyss.

This show takes the piss out of Diane's feminism so much.

The only thing that bothered me was Hollyhawk's 8 dads but that's because I am jealous I don't have 7 dudes ;-;

Netflix dumps were cool at first, but now I'm really sort of sick of it. I prefer 1-2 episodes a week. threads are able to focus on the most recent episode, and there's less chance of seeing spoilers if you don't watch the entire season on day 1.

>mfw PB and Diane's relationship reminds me of my ex
>mfw we were just an incompatible but tried to make it work
>mfw we ended up never seeing each other again
>mfw i still miss him

She's a moe blob.

I want to see Todd go on trial.
His new diet business uses involuntary slave labor, and that's illegal. I know that 'involuntary slave labor' is redundant but they don't even have the free will a non-rabies infected slave would have, so they're not even aware they're slaves.

faggot

I only actually go to 1 thread on /tg/, I swear

Yeah but I'd imagine it'd still be hard moving on when everything about where you live reminds you of your dead wife.

Who else got spooked by how relatable Bojack was in episode 6.

>tfw you know you realized you're a degenerate when seeing Woodchuck tied to the ceiling fan turns you on
there's no turning back for me is there?

I don't think they're going to give up on PC and Ralph. It sounded like PC was considering adoption or surrogate stuff more and more when she was talking to Bojack.

This would be a perfect chance to revisit the fact that Bojack literally has a fucking orphanage.

Yeah sometimes you just watch something at the perfect time in your life to resonate with everything you're going through.

Ooooh boy imagine all the shitty married couples who saw Diane and Peanutbutter.

I hope PC rehires Judah

Suuuure

yes. water beats fire therefor being sacrificed to the water god trumps the fire god you fucking heretic.

It's hard, but he wasn't doing anything about it. Hell, him fixing the house was probably because it was an eyesore to him that reminded him of the passage of time. He wanted to go back to how it looked when she was alive.

I just hope he comes back, no matter how. He's adorable.

is this a stealth vore fetish?

Bitch you shut your whore mouth. Netflix is starting to do something even worse, they're putting a few shows up one half of a season at a time. Voltron and Little Witch Academia did this.

Either dump the entire episode so I can watch it at my leisure like I would if I bought a DVD, or let me watch week to week like a TV show. Trying to go in the middle with one half of a season each just ends up cock blocking me while I'm watching it at my own pace.

It's not bad as Steven Universe's schedule's yet but still

>Ooooh boy imagine all the shitty married couples who saw Diane and Peanutbutter.

They've been like this since the very beginning, it's not really anything new. I liked Diane's episode theme specific dirty talk tho

>FIRE YOUR BULLET INTO MY CHAMBER

>grasshopper
>vore
I told you in the last fucking thread, you bastard- flesh is the last resort of the plaguing grasshopper.

who else thinks this is a good season but the weakest of the 4 so far?

>"I've got half a mind to kiss you with that smart mouth"
>"Well that half you can keep"

Needs much larger breasts and a penis, but I agree

Grasshoppers aren't mantises, the worst you'd have to worry about is chirping if she's rubbing her legs.

>tfw no Judah bf
>tfw no optimal yet brief under desk blowie joey to maximize efficiency
Christ he's literally perfect

which gay dads was your favorite?

I guess I was banking too much on the fact that they would mimic the formula of the previous seasons but I'm glad that neither of my predictions for Bojack fucking up his life again came true

That he was either gonna fuck Holly and/or was going to tell his mom to fuck off and die and the shortly afterwards find out about her upbringing

I would have posted more grasshopper ladies, but mantis ones are much more common artwise.
>Much larger breasts
Now we're talkin
>and a penis
...and ya lost me.

>weakest
That award goes to S1 actually, whose first half is so bad that it drags down not just that season but the whole series.

S5 when Bojack invents a time machine to kills his fuckig piece of shit grandfather when?

Fine, much much larger breasts, giant thorax, da hips, no penis, giant testicles

I mean, I don't see the appeal, but whatever floats your boat

I felt all 8 of them were shitty and unhelpful considering we'd spent all season hearing about how supportive and understanding they are, but probably Quackers or the dance major.

The Duck, but that's like asking which is my favorite piece of shit. I hate them all but the duck only had 1 line, I think.

>giant testicles
get rid of these and you have yourself a deal