Viking Tales, new animated shorts announced from CN at Pixelatl 2017 in Mexico

A cartoon about manly guys? Fuck yes, count me in!

Some info from an article

This week (05/09/2017 – 10/09/2017) is the 2017 Pixelatl Animation Festival in Cuernavaca, Mexico and at the festival, Cartoon Network Latin America has announced that they’ve greenlit a new animated series of shorts based on Ivanobich Verduzco’s creation – Viking Tales (Latin American Spanish title – Vikingos). The new series will be produced by Mighty Animation in Mexico and it also won the grand prize for Pixelatl’s Ideatoon competition in 2016. Ivanobich along with Luis Patricio Salmón, the producer of visual content at Mighty Animation, were also present at the Cartoon Network: New IP’s panel yesterday afternoon at the Pixelatl festival.

Viking Tales tells the story of Reidar and his fellow Vikings, together they traverse through the great Land of Midgard finding treasure, fighting giant monsters and above all having a lot of fun. The new series can be defined as an action comedy. At present, it’s not known when Viking Tales will air on Cartoon Network Latin America or on its YouTube channel in a similar manner to its other recent short-form animated success – Villainous.

regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-greenlights-viking-tales-animated-shorts-series/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80WiLgCu0YA
dailymotion.com/video/x606hfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A cartoon about manly guys
No way USA CN will air this, the channel has become too SJW oriented

We'll see about that.

That's not "manly".
That's what a nasty little nu-male with an obvious fat gay bear kink thinks manly is.

It's exactly as non-threatening and castrated as all the other shitty shows of its kind. Generic as all fuck.

Well you're fucking triggered.

I'm tired of this shit. There's a difference you humongous fucking faggot.

It's México, manly guys punching stuff is the most coveted shit among the children and adult demographic.

Fuck USA México is where cartoons flourish, just look at Tooncast.

It's just adventure time with fat gay men.

Are you trying yo use the Hugh Mungus meme or some shit? These characters are manlier that pretty much every other cartoon we've seen in recent memory, they're buff, have beards, wield weapons, fuck off.

Someone will find a way to bitch about it.
Oh look at that.

trying to*

manlier than pretty*

Sorry for my typos.

No nigger viking? This won't fly in the United States of Europe. In Russia it might.

>fat soft guys with pizza nipples,nu-male beards and man buns kicking skeletons and "above all having fun".
>in any way "manly"

There's no point in arguing I guess. The word has been misused so much that it has no real meaning any more.

They're manlier than your typical kid main character from cartoons.

That's not a fucking accomplishment when THIS is the typical main character of the decade.

I'm not saying it's an accomplishment, just pointing out that they are manly.

They aren't, in any way. One is riding a rainbow unicorn, they all have massive eyes with giant pupils specifically designed to be cute. There is barely any hint of muscle, it's all soft fluffy fat, and they are fighting nothing which Star Butterfly or Finn from Adventure Time hasn't already seen and beaten.

I honestly pity you and everyone around you if this is in any way your definition of manly.

Based Mexibros, just in time for an AT replacement?

Why is the US cartoon industry so shit, it literally needs to be saved by Mexicans.

bump

>cum eaters have to bring identity politcs in a compeltely unrelated thread.

I hate you fuckers.

yo this looks really cool, reminds me of Star vs. the Forces of Evil oddly enough, is it just me?

CN first and foremost wants to make money

So basically Fangbone?

HOLY FUCK THICK what are those?

And the main character is wearing a necklace with a literal dick on it.

Nice catch, lol

pretty true to the actual vikings

Remember, if this gets enough popularity it'll become a full fledged series.

what did he mean by this?

What the fuck are these fat baby boys with anime eyes and gigantic pepperoni nipples supposed to be?

Vikings

Absolutely piss poor job, then.
0/10 never ever try character design again.

no need to be upset, they're cartoons

Some work from the studio that is animating this, pretty nice

youtube.com/watch?v=80WiLgCu0YA

>No nigger viking

How about a female nigger viking that is the toughest one apparently?

Found this trailer or whatever you want to call it
dailymotion.com/video/x606hfc