The day your racist memes died: Brand new Study from Eurostat

found out that second generation immigrants are higher educated than natives.
AHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums BTFO racists BTFO

source: ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7724025/3-28102016-BP-EN.pdf/6e144b14-d5e1-499e-a271-2d70a10ed6fe

so what's the source of their numbers and how many polled and what ratio of what groups, because it could be skewed.

>Don't worry about it, goy! Everything will be fine in 20 years!

let me save you the time reading the study, heres the most imortant part

> Eurostat

>Implying people from different backgrounds are different in any way

Umm racist and sexist much??

> * Data are estimated

oh boy

You left out the part where all of that is NOT true for Germany.

>Integration funktioniert: Laut einer Studie sind Zuwanderer der zweiten Generation in Bildung und Job EU-weit erfolgreicher als ihre Altersgenossen ohne Migrationshintergrund.

>Nicht so in Deutschland.

>...
>Nicht so in Deutschland.
Meine Seiten.

Also they don't tell you where those "immigrants" are from. I'm sure if you divided it up in

>european immigrants
>sandpeople

You'd see the real divide. They probably count the german moving to France with his wife as the success and ignore Muhamedd with his 4 wives coming from Morocco to shit up the south of france some more

*Data are estimated except for Denmark...

Didn't Denmark actually check this shit?

Holy shit EU, you're retarded.

It's because we have millions of sandnigger muslims Brudi. They're not function members of society

This

If they are from other Euro countries, that's one thing, but most of the immigrants are from African or Middle Eastern countries.

exceptions prove the rule

I live in NRW, man...

If they changed those statistics from "tertiary education" to "Döner shop and kiosk ownership", those 40% numbers would be correct.

Sure Thorben

Nigger I'm from Berlin and the only thing that could redeem that beautiful city is a cleanse with a Flammenwerfer

what it shows is that migration within the EU is more beneficial than importing the trash from outside

hurrr durrr its not true for one country out of 100 lets highlight that and keep lying to ourselves

top kek

How much denial can one man have? Arabs and Turks and Niggers are ruining our fucking nation and there's plenty evidence for it

Wrong picture

.. is there a picture more of her ...

>a cleanse with a Flammenwerfer
I heard about those things. They werf flammen, right?

So they get more jobs and more education than natives but somehow we still need affirmative action and they're subject to institutional racism?

Yeah that totally makes sense.

Oh so good they faked this study so we can still keep going on with importing all the trash in our country.

They do indeed
Sure

US government gives free education, scholarships and grants to every 3rd world nigger who stumbles over the boarder, while it's own citizens are neglected for not being """diverse""" enough.

So what does it matter that they are educated or not? We don't want them here. They do not belong here. Education means absolutely nothing if your country's population is going to be replaced by Mohammeds and Pajeets.

America is not the world's doormat, get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this the same girl ? The one giving head looks different

This is propaganda meant to make the bitter pill of moslem rapeugees more palatable to the ruling class and academia elites. It improperly attributes non-moslem tendancies to those who will not matriculate and who will segregate themselves (along with the teenage daughters of the native born non-moslems).

It is meant to give the ruling class elites and ivory tower elites something to indoctrinate their constituents and students with.

Don't get me wrong, I like it. I enjoy watching the elites subjugate themselves and cause the ruin of their own societies.

lies and nothing more
serious studies have shown that while 2nd generation immigrants from western and eastern europe have a 50% high school diploma rate compared to germany's native 30%, only 10% of turks finish high school. arabs and niggers are probably the same or even lower. and of those mudslimes that go to uni a huge number of them study islamic theology

Its the same

>affirmitive action programmes in place
>LOOK NON WHITES DO BETTER THAN WHITES LOL

EWWWWWW UNCIRCUMCISED

I know for a fact that in Belgium these rates are way different. Our second and third gen immigrants barely get any tertiary schooling at all.

Yeaah. That is indeed the same but no way that one standing. Do you have one where the face is better visible? sorry if i am pushy

Oh wow, who could have guessed that having quotas and biased acceptance procedures for certain segments of the population would lead to those population segments being disproportionately represented in various institutions.
No me, that's for sure.

Only reason to be circumcised is being a jew/muslim

Like this? Ist mir eine Freude deinen Autismus zu bedienen

It's an Anglo tradition moron, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, America we all had high circumcision rates in Australia it was almost 90% at one point. If you're not circumcised you're not an Anglo

>African studies major
>Cultural sensitivities major
>Islamic history major
>"""""educated"""""

Danke. Beim blasen sieht sie sehr bekannt aus. Egal! Schade!

Its a jewish tradition. I'm not an anglo anyway. My gf is a burger and my son won't be circumcised

Bitte

welche Nationalitaet hat sie?

Kein Plan. In dem Bild sieht man ihren Freund

yeah, but this is the EU as a whole. Immigration is heavily concentrated in the wealthier countries, so it's comparing second generation immigrants in France to natives in France AND places like Bulgaria, Romania, etc.

Muslims have cut dicks, so if you're cut you no better than Jews or muslims

lazy eye

Eugenics is a valid science but researching it wouldn't benefit anyone and serves no purpose other than to validate humanitarian crime. And of course it's a science based in statistics so there's always numerous outliers making broad generalization meaningless.

HANS YOU FUCKING RETARD, GAS YOURSELF.

Do the same with muslim immigrants where the 3rd and even 4th generation is less integrated than the first ....

and this and

>I! not an Anglo
Kill yourself then
Muslims also eat food and drink water maybe you should stop doing that

2/10 would not fuck

die Türen sind aber irgendwie unterschiedlich auf dem Bild und auf dem sie liegt

Dude I'm sorry they cut your dick when you were an innocent baby. Its okay though. Just don't do it to your kid if you ever have one

It's mostly pictures from some vacation

Confirms what we all knew deep down.

Asian kids always do better at school, Pakistanis, Indians, Chinese you name it. It's always the little white chavs disrupting the class and being generally lazy and apathetic

I'm not cut I'm European but my kids will be because I'm an Anglo in my heart and my kids will never learn about their true European heritage

Top tier shitposting lad

eurocuck ... I mean stat. Eurostat.

I'm not shitposting do I look like an Abostrsalian to you? No fuck off I'm 100% pure Anglo (in my mind) Canadian

>literally shit on more qualified white men and give them spots to women and shitskins
>LOL THERE'S MORE WOMEN AND SHITSKINS IN COLLEGE THAN WHITE MEN RACISTS BTFO

At the end of the day, liberals are just slowing down the technological improvements that would actually benefit these 3rd world shit holes they pretend to care about.

(((((((Anglo tradition))))))

>before 2014

nice try schlomo
Thats the ones that came before who had the brains and money to do it in the first place...not the hordes of unskilled, low iq, illitterate in their own language scum that is flooding over currently.

Also, who's going to pay for all that 'education'?...not immigrants.

a lot of sandniggers and niggers have max elementary school education.
don't be such a retard to believe such a rigged bullshit.

>circumcision
>anglo tradition

fuck off

Don't believe me? Look it up, you guys started it and spread it to the rest of the Anglosphere

are you actually clinically retarded, it's not a polled fucking group, it's nationwide data available at any statics office you absolute mouth-breathing windowlicker

I don´t care, even if the sandniggers will improve our country, they´re still of different race. and therefore misplaced in Europe.

>even if the sandniggers will improve our country
they don't

I would have been surprised if they did any good. Even if we had the promised immigration of educated workers, it´s still non-white immigration.

i have nothing against a small amount of non-white immigrants. for example there was a turk at my university and we became friends. absolutely no problem with such people.
on the other hand the millions of low-performing, erdogan loving turks everywhere should be deported back into their shithole.
and well, when it comes to the millions of "refugees", i don't think i have to say anything about this scum.

>huge age bracket
younger people with higher formal education are much more likely to move to another country than baby boomers who grew up in a time when only very few studied at university. meaningless comparison.

>estimated data
in the trash it goes.

>people who get free college at taxpayer expense are more likely to get education
>people who get free jobs from diversity quotas are more likely to be employed

amazing

Someone get the fucking leafblower.

>being educated is a good thing

>t. chav

No, all data are estimated.

Denmark, Ireland, and the Netherlands just aren't included in the graph at all.

I'm pretty sure members of the Rotherham rape gangs were 2nd or third generation. Some migrants are the gift that keeps on giving

People with the motivation to move to another country tend also to be highly motivated in other areas of their life? Sup Forums absolutely BTFO