Wakfu Thread; Chad subs edition

Episodes 6 and 7 are out along with solo subs by Chad. Rumor has it the sub club will have theirs out in 30 minutes.

Episodes subbed by the sub club so far plus the 5 1080p raws - mega.nz/#F!ugFhVQbZ!yiVE-7S-ToI-FP1pmT4jXA

Episode 6 in 1080p - mega.nz/#!8PxEzACI!QgB3Inn7t0J7SArGQ0v3PCz36vPotta70qYeScArhew

Episode 7 in 1080p mega.nz/#!1P5yHAAD!1ELaxL57uZuubfn2Lr8YSsUNz7GKAEquSR5UYrCJL-c

subs for 6&7
mega.nz/#!wOIlDaAR!xOFxnboboPMOf8pcP_2w0C6EArKp-G-7Y9Dw4jbP1TA

mega.nz/#!Afo2TLSL!X_NXXRJHda939tkrXkpZuLsIxWyAoOzoFJyF_6pC7Uk
mega.nz/#!Ra50lYZJ!UIfgbjlMOp_1yJ7kSdOXzyLRPbTHvV7rcsrv6LSJyWs

UPGRADED pastedbin with useful S3 links and more pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Important link with the Wakfu/Dofus downloads - pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Y5jjycfy
wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/hard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subs for the new episodes already? Nice.

They really went all out on Amailia's ass this season

that's where the wakfunding came in

So did Yugo.

Sounds lewd

thank god they did

threads off to a good start.

Wish they showed Yugo pushing her through that small door since she couldn't get through due to her ass being too big.

TIL

>Sadida
Adidas
>Enutrof
Fortune
>Xelor
Rolex
>Cra
Arc (bow in french)
>Ecaflip
Pilface (head or tail)
>Sram
Mars
>Eniripsa
Aspirine (medicament against pain)

What did Amalia mean by this? Is that zone animation canon?

This thread needs to go lewder the new episodes fuel my hunger for ass

I agree we must go lewder

She meant giant cra ass genetics

So, we stay here or I make the usual thread?

Puffy
cra

i think its good here better to stay here than start thread drama

This is fine

Dude, have you seen Evangeline's hips?
She was always broad as a feminist's definition of rape.
And she will likely inherit that shapely behind.

Ok, just be nice with the links in the posts. Had one deleted and a warning issued.

>Féca
Café?

I got you user.

Yep, it could be an anagram instead of inversion.
>Pandawa
Padawan

is that Ruel's ass? don't lie to me.

ouginak backwards is a brand of dog food in france

It is indeed.

Man I wish Oropo was a Xelor.

Post Yugo's panties in webm format

Excellent. This is even better.

>Adamai

This is the best moment in the whole franchise

so eager to eat her butt

I think since Elely was making fun of Amalia for having a fat ass, Amalia kind of threw it back at her saying that if she takes after Eva then she's going to have an even bigger ass when she grows older.

>Ouginak
>Kanigou ?
Nerver heard of this brand (Canigoût ?), but it's probably because I don't own a dog

i will put my money that Owl is Amalia and Yugo son

post pictures of Yugo

It's impossible to get any budget giving Ankama's current state since they don't want to get out of france televisions claws and Tot doesn't want to give the rights to Netflix, assuming they will even fund a season. What we have now is the last season. It's been a fun ride with all of you.

they want to get out of france tv's claws*
Fuck

Is there a timeline of the Krosmoz? Just a basic version would be nice.

>Googling pics of joris
>One has him and Yugo gay for each other

I dunno why I am surprised. I guess I shouldn't be, and yet...

>that jiggle as he plants his face into her ass
Thank you based Ankama.

That's not Yugo. It's someone's OC from DA. She's popular among the community.

I feel like Ruel being commando is going to come up in the Enutrof dungeon.

Pandawa comes from Padawan

Welp, thats even worse. But more expected

If Dufus cube goes well and they do another kick starter we'll see something else in 5 years or so. They enjoy making shows too much to stop.

Iop is Yop, a yogurt brand

Here is the lewdest
Osamodas --> Sadomaso

>Overusing a meme
This is a literal 9fag tier behaviour

Time isn't just a precise mechanical clock.

Xelor created a clock by pooling a portion of reality and the Wakfu it contained then formed a swarm of bronze butterflies which formed the body and internal mechanisms of a clock. He created four more transparent ones hitched to the mechanisms, then set a magical frog to follow them around it. He set the rhythm of the frog's heart to the beat of the six Primordial Dofus, which all other being's hearts are set to as well. He set eleven purple magical gems around the outside of the clock to mark the months, then struck the ground of the World of Twelve with his magic hammer. The reverberating "tick" and "tock" onomatopoeia were placed in his pocket, then added to the clock. He then assigned the specific seasons of Fall, Spring, Summer, and Winter to the transparent butterflies. Each season's length was dedicated to one of his fellow gods: Summer for Iop, Ecaflip, and Cra, Fall for Feca and himself; Winter for Sram, Enutrof and Osamodas; and Spring for Eniripsa and Sadida. Rushu demanded in on the clock idea to make himself permanently bound to the world, and scratched a mark for December which caused black maggots to grow to slow down the butterflies and make the final month a reality (setting mortal lives out of sync with the measure of time). When Sacrier joined the ranks of the gods and was shown the clock, she made the gods feel the mortality of their followers in the seconds and shed a tear for the massive amounts of mortal lives lost down below which caused a time anomaly that causes Bonta and Brakmar to rebuild each time they destroy each other. Xelor then created the months, appointing a guardian to ensure each month lasted in equal measure although disputes and squabbles between them lengthen or shorten the months, with a leap year happening when Jiva of January and Djaul of January fight.

She's WishingStarInAJar on DA. It's pretty cute seeing Joris HAPPY for once.

It's just a joke you sperg.

Joris is happy during Wakfu.

I mean, not happy right at the start of his OVA ep, but he seemed pretty cheerful. He's got his family to spend his days with. We get good smiles outta him

Just let it go for now, this thread is already rolling. But yeah, the OP is retarded. Hopefully someone who isn't a retard makes the next thread.

Sorry. I'll make the next one after this hits 500 and refuck the cycle.
:>

>T'as du Yop à la place du cerveau
You have Yop instead of a brain (Yop ad)

Which leads to
>Cervelle de Iop
(Iop's brain or whatever the expression is translated)

She needs a bigger ass but otherwise shes a very boneable OC.

>implying he's unhappy

Hiding behind a fake smile is not being happy. He witnessed his pappy die before his eyes, his friends die by age and Ogrest's Chaos. He is fucking cultivated inside.

80% into ep 7 download and mega cucks me out of it for 3 hours

god damn

Is this a cultural thing for Iops to spit and watching burning car ? (Only the 90's french kids will get this)

Said pappy gets to reincarnate repeatedly. He's spent the past thousand years with his pappichat.

It's true we don't know whether he retains his memories or whether its a reset on them, but Joris is a strong guy, he bounced back.

Besides, he's fucking 1000 now, if he hasn't learned to cope with death, then he'd be fucked.

Any 720 rips for inferior phone watchers?

Speaking of Jojo. In case you want 5666 screenshots with him (every frame in which he appears) you can get them from here pastebin.com/Y5jjycfy

I'll make more once S3 is over.

No. Since you can't read.

Shit like this is why I wish Eva wasn't heavily pregnant and as a result completely sidelined. I wanted to see her partake in lewd shenanigans too. Bonus points because she's a MILF now and that makes it even hotter.

That image has been posted like three times at most you massive faggot appreciate some OC once in awhile instead of being a bitch

Just got around to watching the two new episodes. I agree with other anons saying it's too bad that they're in this tower for the whole season instead of traveling around but I can't say I'm not loving these episodes. One thing that softens the blow of the static setting is just how varied each floor is, and just how fantastic every other element of the episodes are. These recent interactions between Oropo and Echo have really made me start loving the "villains" which is good because sympathetic villains is Wakfu's bread and butter. I think they're misguided trying to replace the gods but I understand where their frustration comes from. Plus I love the focus on the mythology of the world this season. I just love mythology in general.

Plus the action is great, it's full of cute moments and just general french sexiness. I'm satisfied.

>Wish they showed Yugo pushing her through that small door since she couldn't get through due to her ass being too big.
Now imagine that with Kabrok and Miranda.

Exactly. Amalia literally says "And you, you shouldn't make fun (of me). If you inherit your mother's..."

I took some liberties when translating that part.

>Shit like this is why I wish Eva wasn't heavily pregnant and as a result completely sidelined

Im she that she will at some point, i mean every female is getting some

>Echo said she received an education
>Literally behaves worse than the Siblings® orphans

user, if I am ignorant of something, please enlighten me. OP has nothing I can play on the phone and no other links have come up in the thread. I just wanna watch my french cartoons.

>Is that zone animation canon

YES

Zone animation is confirmed canon.

MAKING GIFS to this moment

why are Ankama such retarded frogs that don't understand they could make infinite seasons if they just stopped begging French TV for scraps and went to Netflix or similar instead

t. virgin subber

Check the pastebin in OP

>selling their souls to Netflix
No thank you.

They don't want anyone else having influence over what they do

please god let me meet her

Are the new episodes on youtube or any other streaming websites? Im currently on vacation and can't download large video files on my phone

i don't mind watching them raw

>2017
>gif

Use webms, m8

Literally this. Ankama has balls. They don't want to milk this shit in exchange for zero creative liberties.

Maybe

Have you seen the type of shit Netflix puts out? They probably don't want Netflix having any kind of creative control over Wakfu, and for good fucking reason.

Why?

Hello comics and cartoons, hope you like the show so far.

Provide proof.

I love it, please make more

This advertisement was sponsored by Jaques Chirac,Nicolas Sarkozy and Evangeline

>They probably don't want Netflix having any kind of creative control over Wakfu

Pretty much, if wakfu was on netflix it would have been censored to hell. Also yes I saw that horrible trailer for that anime, they are trying way too hard to push the diversity bullshit insted of making decent characters. Like that MC looks horrible design wise.

There will be tons of soccer moms and tumblr autists crying over the french sexiness. Don't let Netflix ruin Wakfu.

Got you covered family.

wakfus3.sytes.net:221/wakfu/hard/

I'll reencode 6 and 7 too in a few minutes.

>teaching your kid to be nice to asshole kidnappers

Nah

Yes, even if you aren't the real Tot.

What? Netflix does some really good stuff. The biggest issue is they give their creators TOO much control, so crazy shitty stuff gets made, but they also have really solid stuff like Bojack and Voltron where you can see they really put the effort in. Not even mentioning some of their quality live action stuff.