>tfw not an autist

>woman tier fee-fees
Really makes you think

>tfw too autist for empathy

39/80

>tfw now an autist
too high, cuck level

>tfw 24 out of 80
>>Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

just meme me up senpai

28/80
K then

>when you were raised to not show any emotion and end up like a person with aspergers

Conductor we have a problem

23/80
>tfw when not autist
>tfw when you just dont really give a shit about people's problems because they usually put themselves in the shitty situation

13/80

"Your Empathy Quotient score was 25 out of a possible 80.
Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome."

FUCK

20/80

Did i win?

z00DZLExseiDX

...these bastards. Hey, here's what I figured out with my superior empathy, you scamming shitheads have rigged your shitty test because you're taking graft from Autism Speaks or some shit.

Fuckers, you know what else a lack of empathy is common with? Psychopathy. Hows about I tear your arms off, shove the right down your throat and the left up your ass, and watch you twiddle your thumbs as you bleed out. Then you can tell me whether it's autism or psychopathy.

Damn it, one point more and I wouldn't be an aspie.

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 14 out of a possible 80.
>Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

I am more of a sociopath than a sperg though

yeh
wtf that is a high score. seriously not autist but there is something else wrong with you, probably schizophrenic. empathy without accuracy

youre sociopath tier. psychopath is 15 or lower.

I'm not autistic though i have low emotional empathy but high cognitive empathy. I think I might be borderline psycho/sociopath. I took both tests once. Has 90 for psychopathy and 55 sociopathy. It's an internet test though

More like sociopath test.
Sociopaths will .just pick whatever answer they think will give them more points.

Do you mean that you can predict people and tell their emotions pretty well, but just don't give a fuck about them?

Then we're in the same boat.

Pretty much what i did to get my 2/80 score.

more like role playing edgelord test

Your Empathy Quotient score was 11 out of a possible 80.
Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

My answers for this test would be completely different if I was manic. Mania makes me a little autistic and unempathetic. Normally I'm super empathetic like a woman.

Yes

>Fuckers, you know what else a lack of empathy is common with? Psychopathy. Hows about I tear your arms off, shove the right down your throat and the left up your ass, and watch you twiddle your thumbs as you bleed out. Then you can tell me whether it's autism or psychopathy.

>tfw 2edgy4me

You know what, fine. I'll go with that. Just as long as people aren't saying I've got the 'tism. Now, if you gentlemen will excuse me, there's an argument raging on /tg/ about who would win in a drawn out war between the Mounties and the Yakuza, and it's really important that I explain to people how the Canadian Mounted are more badass than people give them credit for and call every weeaboo a faggot. And not one damn thing about that is autistic!

>50

actually surprised its so low but then again im a fucking INTJ so half way into the autism department

Can I apply to autismbuck now ?

>25/80
Looks like a lot of us are autists. I always turn out autistic on these kinds of tests, but I doubt it's true.

I did a little better than I thought.

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 51 out of a possible 80.

youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

30/80

Lmfao

And women are said to be empathetic creatures

37/80

I'm a tad cynical

I just scored 24/80. In my opinion though it seems more to judge you on if you'd sit down with a person and console them for an entire night sitting down crying with them where I'd rather figure out what their problem is, solve it and allow them to sleep easy.

I got 24. Guess all those people who called me an autistic were right

22/80, yet I took this assburgers test recommended by Martin Shrkeli and scored high. I'm starting to think this whole "autism spectrum" thing is just a jewish ploy to sell pills to kids.

questionwritertracker.com/quiz/61/Z4MK3TKB.html

>33 out of 80

phew lads, I'm not an autist. just.

Christ, I got fucking 31. I'm literally borderline-autistic.

I feel retarded for actually expecting more out of you all

exactly

fifty something is nice between being a fucking tard like most of you cunts here and a woman fe-fe faggot

masterace reporting in

>I'm starting to think this whole "autism spectrum" thing is just a jewish ploy to sell pills to kids.
Everyone knows Aspergers isn't real
>Timmy doesn't want to share his toys with the trashy kids from across the street?
>Timmy must be autistic!

>empathy test
>makes you answer questions about how you see yourself

This is about as useful as a 'What character are you?' online quiz.

It would be interesting to compare Sup Forumss scores with those of other boards.

49/80
I'm a fucking normie
>REEEEEEEEE

phew

Glad to see someone else around this tier.

Doesn't mean I'm not without other serious mental problems.

>36/80

I'm kinda surprised, it feels like it weights caring about others lot more than understanding emotions.

stop being "no fun allowed" asshole
test like these are nice for shit and giggles
you really think all of this cunts have autism and aspengers? shit i just realized how stupid this sounds, of course we all autistic

This more or less

You're supposed to answer honestly, though, not ideally.

>45/80
I was expecting something between 60-70. I guess this place really makes you an autist.

>28

Well shit

yea, it seems to me there's probably equally something wrong with you if you're over 40 on this thing

I got 24.
Seemed like the same questions was asked more than once.
Several variations of
"My friends think i'm a good listener"

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 29 out of a possible 80.
>Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Holy fuck guys, what does this mean?

>36 out of 80
Well I mean, at least I don't have asperger's.

>17/80
I have suspected I do actually have Autism, but I didn't want to play Tumblr's game and diagnose myself.
I can tell when I've done something retarded, by the looks I'd get right after I did them, but I can't latch onto cues right before. I constantly worry about whether, or not someone else is bored of me, and the only reason it really worries me is because I don't want to be a friendless loser. This is why Sup Forums is the only place I can freely talk about politics.

>data mining
No thanks

I have a feeling it's going to keep going down so long as the SJW movement keeps growing.

Your Empathy Quotient score was 31 out of a possible 80.

Same here. What the actual fuck.

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 19 out of a possible 80.

I hope they didn't score me lower because I said that I thought other people's taking offence is not my problem. That is a highly empathetic position.

Your Empathy Quotient score was 13 out of a possible 80.
Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

Fuck, all these people calling me autist were right.

42, I'm very selective in who I feel any empathy towards, can be stone cold autismo tier towards some, like criminals or men, while strongly feel for others, mostly children and women.

13/80

I already knew, friends call me robot and shieeeet

Can I get gibs for being a sperg?

55/80
is that good?

there are some really bullshit questions...

But yeah this isn't a really serious test...

This questionwritertracker.com/quiz/61/Z4MK3TKB.html is an actually decent empathy/autism test.

>That is a highly empathetic position.
autistic rationale

>Take this test
>80 questions

17/80

Can someone link me a credible Autism test?

>If I say something that someone else is offended by, I think that that’s their problem, not mine.
How is it not their problem?

Shut up with your autistic babble!

Nice, 23/80, fellow tugautist here

>woman-tier
>cuck
>schizo
Kek. You autists are pretty hilarious. You cant have a score that's "too high" in a test like this. EQ is by far the most important factor determining success in life, even more important than IQ.

29/80

Nobody has ever called me or thought I was autistic though

i got 40/80 i don't get it, do you have to be a total cuck to get more? i consider myself to be a decent person

>41
Pretty average desu

Your Empathy Quotient score was 21 out of a possible 80.

Took this test, knowing that I would gotten less than 30 but damn, I must be fucking rain man at this point.

>29/80
who /autistic/ here?

I am a psychopath though, my social skills were self taught.

20/80. Didn't expect that.

I got 33 too

>3/80
Holy shit I didn't realize it was this bad.

>psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

60 fucking questions just for empathy ? Can't they run a PCA on their data ?

>20/80
What the flying fuck? I even gave myself a bit of cushioning.