Characters you'd like to see in a movie at some point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuOHxWQY0tY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Animated of course

a man can dream

Mojo unnerves the shit out of me.
I know he's goofy most of the time but god just looking at him makes my skin crawl

I wonder if MARVEL Studios can use him and the Frightful Four.

Is that where they got the idea of the Taserface "joke"

That's exactly why I'd love to see him in a movie. A well-done Mojo with practical effects, or at least great CG, is a nightmare come to life.
Considering his whole shtick is manipulating reality for the sake of cheap entertainment he seems like he could be an excellent videogame boss, kind of a Psycho Mantis/Flowey type
Imagine a Mojo boss fight that begins with something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=xuOHxWQY0tY
and you desperately have to fumble the controls he messed up otherwise he straight-up deletes your file.

I wouldn't want to see him in a movie because they would neuter him and wouldn't let him make fun of cinematic universes and shit.

Actually having Mojo in a movie or TV series would be meta as fuck. There's no way they would feature a villain who is essentially a demonified archtype of scummy producer/editor

I definitely wouldn't want him in the MCU.
But if Fox learns from Deadpool and Logan that people actually want movies with drector input and things that Disney won't allow like gore, as unlikely as that sounds, then maybe there can be grounds for a decent Mojo adaptation.

>Deadpool 3 is Deadpool on a Mojo show

No, Taserface could actually taser people with his face until the OG Guardians fucked him up.

He then got his shit together, updated his cyborg graffts and became Overkill.

Only to be OVERKILLed by the Guardians and The Stark.

See ? It works.
Is Deadpool 2 even happening though ? Last I heard production was canceled over the accident

hes too pure for the mcu

Mon nègre

>guest staring Colossus, Johnny Storm, Jean Grey, and Kl'rt.

and ugly

Or just some other reality warper like Proteus/Jim Jaspers.

Haven't been paying attention, what accident?

Played by Danny DeVito

Armor's powers would be cool to see.

Even if it's on a shitty movie I'd give anything to see Danny channel that Penguin madness again

Same case as actually

Mon Afrizan-Amerizan!

They couldn't find a black woman stunt driver for Domino, so they hired a racer with no stunt experience. They had her not wear a helmet because afro. Something went wrong and she was killed.

That music is pretty great

>the most remarkable man that ever lived
>devotes his abilities to racket-busting

Sometimes it just hits me that "fighting crime" is a really silly thing to do with your superpowers.

Please no. Movies always ruin characters, if you really like them then let them remain in comics and not be hollywoodized.

what else would you do though, when your superpowers are blatantly combat-related

Pretty much anything can be used to hurt people. But most things also have more constructive uses.

Ghost Rider and Moon Knight

hmmm

HHHMMMMMMM

I want this. Have Lundgren play an old version so he and Logan can be grumpy old soldiers at each other.

That would be cool. I mean warlock is in NM

Played by Melissa McCarthy

And here I was wondering if someone actually made Rule 34 of Mojo

Need this badly

She-Hulk

I used to main Omega Red in X-Men Children of the Atom and MHSvsSF and he was one of my favorite characters, but I never actually read any comics with him.
Is he as cool in them as he is in the game ? He doesn't seem well-remembered

a pipe dream, i know...

needs to be like this, only more puppeteers

Imagine being this retarded

robin williams would have been a great choice for the role of mojo, but alas and alack.

i have a friend that says john leguisamo could do it. i'm not sure i see it, but it's a thought.

i definitely want to see spiral in a movie. the three part Beast miniseries had Spiral, Viper, AND a hot vietnamese mutant... oh and cannonball. that could be a good movie and it could stand on its own

Spoke too soon

>nearly 2018
>still no Sinister

He was teased but I guess they forgot. What's up with Cykes hairline?

>momokun cosplays nosferatu.jpg

with or without modok either is fine. i prefer with

God damn it.
Fucking Vulture and Electro got used and still no mention of the coolest Spiderman villain ever.

Bruce cambell needs to do it.