Defend this, Sup Forums

Defend this, Sup Forums

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vae_victis
forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2014/03/03/warren-buffett-is-still-bullish-on-rail-and-keystone/#34c95f3316d3
powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/04/the-epic-hypocrisy-of-tom-steyer.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They sold the land.

I support the Indians

I agree we should leave native american burial grounds alone too barring some legitimate circumstance that makes one different from the other

The protestors argue that Dakota access crosses "sacred lands". Authorities have confirmed that no culturally significant sites have ever been found in the area. It's also private land, and has been since shiny beads

They are only cursing themselves

Digging up graves is very bad juju

/thread

wtf i hate oil now

I wouldn't care for either

Won't be surprised if 1000 years from now space niggers would destroy your burial grounds to extract space crystals.

>>can't defend it
Sure I can, energy independence matters more then the asshurt of worthless tribesmen.

we kill the batman

Indians just want more gibs.

If they actually owned that land they would all be lit on whiskey instead of listerine.

Yep that's why the tribe still supports arrests and these idiots are tow stupid to understand it and instead attack the wrong people.

They are protesting because the pipeline is going around their land now, which means the tribe can't charge for land usage. They wanted too much, now they get nothing.

Oh it's quite easy to defend. You see the graves on the top are full of hard working Americans, people who contributed to society. The tax payers who keep our country going. On the bottom we see Native American burial grounds. They sold their land to us and instead of contributing to society, they decided to live of of our government. They are not tax payers, instead they are more like leeches who drain society. The dead people on the top PAID for the living expenses of those on the bottom, so the government who supported the Native Americans have every right to use the land how they see fit, especially for oil. "Native American" land belongs to us, so we can take it at our leisure.

I'm sure if it's an actual burial ground the builders will all be horrifically murdered before the pipeline is complete so there is no need to worry.

Well not exactly. The Dakota tribes got fucked on their treaty "rights". Even today the US government treats the plains tribes as second class citizens because their ancestors fought the US government.

You could say they were compensated in cash but the Black Hills Indians have never taken any of the money given to them from the Indian reorganization act, or any of those settlement claims.

Last I heard their money was still sitting in a bank account gaining interest.

It's worth a shitload right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vae_victis

really? explain plz?

>an atheist using a minority's religion to push their narrative
Color me surprised.

The top is a burial ground for those who win wars.

Because if there's one thing we trust here on Sup Forums it's the authorities....

>The tax payers who keep our country going.
good goy! why don't people like you stay on red-tit. no one reads anything that long anyway...

It's a burial ground. It's not like the people there have any feelings.

If I'm buried in some shit cemetery and it gets in the way of progress, dig my shit up, I don't care. I'm fucking dead.

Their burial ground is fucking shit.

You see that fucking shit hole compared to that beautiful immaculate graveyard?

I could shit out a better burial ground. They should get it destroyed. You don't put bad work up on the fridge ya know.

When you lose a war, why would you ever expect not to get fucked by the treaty? Being given anything at all was more than the losing side should ever expect.

The "shit hole" looks pretty in tune with nature to me. Not necessarily a shit hole unless it's in Illinois.

Why would I defend corporate interests over a Tribe, or Tribes' sovereign rights and land?
Nice try faggot. Federal Gov truth bombs. They're only friendly when you don't hsve something they want edition

Just because someone dislikes the culture that conquered doesn't mean the original sentiment is wrong, you stupid paki.

(you)

Your country used to own the world.

Now look at it, pom. Could you be a bigger cuck?

>There's already a natural gas pipeline along the same route.
>Standing Rock were contacted numerous times to consult or raise issue with the pipeline/route of the pipeline
>They either hardly ever responded, and when they did, it was weeks after the deadline given to respond
>that deadline was even extended, they still didn't care enough to respond on time
>They have not been able to demonstrate what actual cultural resources will be harmed if the pipeline is built
>Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway stands to lose money if this is built

go on. you haven't disproved my post at all, fag.

try disproving

I typed a good response to you explaining the political and cultural state of reservations and my ideas on fixing problems, as well as educating you of the "Indian wars".

It didn't post and I don't feel like retyping all of it.

You are an idiot, and don't know the full story. It's a complex one, and if you truly cared to have an informed opinion you could look it up yourself.

I'm willing to bet you also don't want Muslims and Mexicans coming into the country because you fear being a minority.

I hope if that's your thought, you end up worse than the Indians.

Because one is the sacrifice of people for the country and the other is a normal cemetery which are demolished all the time.

dead vet oil is a superior lubricant

Because it's not a conquest, it's a betrayal.

ok. I may hate the Turks for conquering the Balkan Peninsula, but that doesn't mean they weren't superior. They obviously were superior when it comes to warfare.

I know this is hard to comprehend for a paki.

Theres a difference between currently active burial ground and some old almost forgotten one

Theres burial grounds fucking everywhere, many are dug up or built over

This is probably bait, but here you go since you insist:
The top one is a National Cemetary that is well respected. It has well manicured grass, that cost a lot of money. It is a symbol of this country and revered for all who died for it
The other is a pile of dirt and old bones. No markers, no manicured grass, void of like or character. No money or effort was spent trying to make it other than what it is.... dirt. Deal with it faggot

Eventually they all got smashed anyways, so does that make Balkanshits and Austro-Hungarians superior now for smashing them?

Vets died for our country. Injuns died fighting against us. They lost, we won: have some firewater to ease the pain.

The victor is usually the superior. So yes.

>no one says a word
kek, obviously someone has said a word about this at some point

everywhere energy companies want to drill native american's call 'sacred burial grounds'. it's bullshit. just part of the game.

They are literally only throwing this shit fit because they built around native land and not through it so those fucking savages don't get a cut of the money. They give less of a shit about that land and muh Indian heritage than I do

Fuck out of here with this shit. Nates are worse than the niggers

>Hurr durr I don't understand ethnocentrism
You're fucking retarded.

Right, so that's why that post is retarded, which that user needs to realise.

>Hurr da Ottomans beat u for 500 years
And? They beat them back eventually.

Nobody is buying this bullshit. The injuns are being paid by Warren Buffett to cause trouble, who stands to lose billions if Canadian oil is transported by pipeline instead of his Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad.

forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2014/03/03/warren-buffett-is-still-bullish-on-rail-and-keystone/#34c95f3316d3

The alternative:

Honestly I think I am just going to filter bongs. They're all fucking pakis anyway.

Buddy, I, as a white man, want white people to succeed. It's a strategy called ethnocentrism, and it is an evolutionary stable strategy that minimizes risk and maximizes fitness. Why would I want to sacrifice land procured for me by my ancestors to another ethnic group who doesn't share my genetics or my culture, who will act in the ethnocentric strategy that I could have used inn the first place? I would be committing suicide and betraying the reason for my existence by natural law, and nothing would change in the world except the reduced fitness of my genes.

The problem with people like you is you don't think "where do I come from?, Why am I here?" and you don't draw long term conslusions based on credible models of natural law. You base your ideology on your emotion and memetic ideals, also known as religion.

>this
>no survivors

So no one doesn't include you.
So you don't care anyway.
Paradox.

My wife's home town is on the border of Fond du Lac in Minnesota. I have absolutely no respect for them after what she told me about her interactions. Kids straight up got away with murder and would come down in to her town and rob people.

Apparently Buffet acquired a taste for Alinskyite rabble-rousing from his time spent with Obama.

Why did they lease out the land?

There's something great about this sentence

Notice how these billionaire crony 'capitalists' are always so environmentalist when it comes to any project that will threaten their profits. Tom Steyer is another hypocrite. He's against exploiting fossil fuels in America only because he has multi-billion dollar investments in coal mines throughout Asia and Australia.

powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/04/the-epic-hypocrisy-of-tom-steyer.php

You can't take a piss in North Dakota without hitting some dead injun dumping ground.

We sure can trust injuns, though...

They lost

or you know we coulda just gassed all you shitskins from the get go

They didn't have any headstones. The oil companies didn't know any better. Fuck dem indians. They were probably all drunk and don't even remember where they buried their relatives.

The one on top is a public cemetery maintained by the government nd visited by millions every year.

The one below is barren wasteland that the natives didn't give a shit about until someone wanted to build a pipeline