Swedish Jew here, ask me anything about Sweden, Jews and all that

Swedish Jew here, ask me anything about Sweden, Jews and all that.

Not religious btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tits or gtfo

Nice try Ahmed. Stop LARPing

There are no females on Sup Forums

We've not all converted yet.

I call bullshit, but if you are, is your name david or daniel?

to what extent are swedish girls sluts?

Are you afraid of being attacked?

do swedish girls think that a finn who doesn't speak swedish well is a redneck?

Nope, not David or Daniel. And I'm not bullshitting, I wouldn't waste my time making this up.

I'm recovering from a bad hangover and Sweden/Jews are topics Sup Forums enjoy so I thought I could give some insight.

A certain extent; as a country we are very liberal when it comes to sex.

Well where I live always had some Muslims but the number expanded massively over the past year. I don't give an obvious Jewish impression but I've become self-conscious about my surname, which is obviously Jewish. I don't talk to anyone except my closest friends about my family history because I don't want the word that I'm Jewish flying around because then I'll probably get beat up.

Probably not, there are lots of people here with Finnish parents and I think in general people really like Finns.

Ok Elias then, thats the only option

Sorry, wrong again. My first name is actually a common name, it's the surname that is one of the most obvious Jewish ones around.

Should us goyim buy Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is pretty much a meme. I would never take it seriously.

>doubting meme magic
You'll get yours, kike.

im jew

How do I find a qt Jewess gf?

Look to those of eastern European descent, they can be real good looking. Otherwise just do what you'd normally do to get any other girl.

I think I'm going to vomit.

>Otherwise just do what you'd normally do to get any other girl.
kek
yeah
I often get girls
haha
I'm a real Chad

Be good looking and you're half way there.

>just look good
th-thanks...

fuck kikeistan. You support kikeistan?

I cant see anything lower than a eurofag supporting a illegal kikestate that is brought up by bloody history and evil bankers.

Are you rich?
Where do you live?
Do you hate Muslims/arabs?
Who're you voting for?

>I'm Jewish
>I'm not religious
So which is it? If you're not religious then that would mean you're an atheistic Semite.

I support them in the sense that they have the right to exist and defend themselves, yes. Otherwise I don't particularly care for their politics.

No I'm not rich sadly. I live in Uppland. About Muslims...Churchill says it best. There can be individual people who are good despite the religion (those who don't take it seriously) but the actual religion is like a cancer. Also Arab culture has some "primitive" elements, to put it lightly. I vote SD; the concern of any old Nazis left is heavily outweighed by the importance of the future of this country.

churchil was a kike too. jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-churchill-jewish-mother.html

Jews as a people are an ethnic group (Ashkenazi, Sephardic are two distinct groups of Jews for example). DNA has tied Jews together although many aren't religious anymore.

Hmm about that source

What do you think about God Emperor Magnus Söderman?

How long before Sweden collapses?

Are you high IQ Ashkenazi?
Do you recognize the Jewish influence in Swedish media?
If so, how do you feel about it?

Do you also have jew magic?

The Nazi guy? I'm not gonna pretend and say that I like Nazis, obviously I don't. He has freedom of speech and all that though so I don't pay any attention.

Hard to say. Probably when the next next generation of immigrants feel even less connection to Sweden and become even more in number and they get inspired by intifada style tactics. If we still don't have our police in order by then it's gonna be shit.

IQ boasting is cringe as fuck to be honest, but I have 120. Jews tend to be overrepresented in the media and banks but the catch is that they agree on less than you think. The views are more spread out and varied than one might imagine, so I don't believe there is a specific theory that they're all working together. Hell, many are probably the type who "protest with Palestine".

I too tend to lean towards the idea that Jews are overrepresented i certain positions simply because of a higher average IQ.
At one point you just see too many Steiners and Bergers in the media to not ask the question, though.

Yeah, Ashkenazis tend to have high IQs. Also they put a lot of focus on education so many end up in high profile careers.