What makes Australians different compared to the rest of the Western world?

What makes Australians different compared to the rest of the Western world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950?pfmredir=sm
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=1m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=7vL0zhBdCk8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Ancestry_of_Australian_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Geographically removed from other nations.

Strong bantz

Selling their souls to Asian overlords

This and Poison resistance +2

Proximity to Abos.
The Juxtaposition of Anglo-Saxons and aboriginals promotes a sort of absurdist world view making bantz quite natural.

Delusions born in liberal metropolises don't last very long on the spider infested burnt out arsehole of our planet.

Save us desu

geography. I love the chink meme though. It's like migrant repellent.

Too many burritos here and I'm thinking of jumping ship. Are abbos tolerable?

>your population is literally made up of the criminals of the western world
>your ancestors got kicked out of Europe and forced to live in a shithole filled with dangerous animals 3000km away because of their nigger behaviour
>your country is literally the result of a prison becomming an independant country

Meanwhile

the shitposting?

That was a hilarious attempt to sound smart by using 'big' words

Just finished high school English class???

Australia was a mistake.

being trapped on a terrible island.

Theyre better :)

just learned that Australians magpies were violently attacking people
WTF is wrong with animals in Australia?

VEGEMITE
>VEGEMITE
VEGEMITE
>VEGEMITE
VEGEMITE
>VEGEMITE
VEGEMITE
>VEGEMITE

Denisovian DNA.

>compared to the rest of the Western world?

Wtf, there's nothing Western world about Australia. You're east of the middle East, and west if the far East. You are East tier niggers.

beer
Vegemite
uranium
an understanding that despite all the fucked up things the grass in greener (metaphorically) in aus and aussies are proud to mention that fact. as its only in the British empire would exile to paradise be seen as a punishment.

Or you could say they're Far West

banned boat refugees for life
funny
great big fucking desert
steve irwin came from here, I hope he's having fun in heaven talking about animal shit and fucking around with crocs

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Spider bites have altered your brains.

I find that Australians are pretty much not even that different to working class brits and chavs.

Only difference between a working class brit and an Australian, is the fact the brit might be a little moody sometimes.

Meanwhile, aus/pol/ have their bbq and bikini culture. we brits instead, pub and foootball. Oh and park bench culture.

>Or you could say they're Far West

Nope, they are sandwiched in between the middle East, and the far East. Australian are eastern tier niggers

sheep shaggers

nothing

you're being flooded by pajeets, chinks, and mudslimes just as fast and as hard as america, UK, and canada is

>founded by convicts
Who'd guess that would prove to be a good thing?

get a grip dickhead, we're an English outpost, we take The West anywhere we want.

Geography, climate and the composition of our economy. Also, our tremendous amount of wealth from basically nothing despite government and jews doing their best to piss it away.

>get a grip dickhead, we're an English outpost, we take The West anywhere we want.

You ABC fags are further from the West then the sand niggers, and chinks, Australia is a sub western culture, deal with it

how aussies see their sheep

Founded by British, convicts were more like the blood of the nation.

>yfw everywhere is west of western europe.

I live in outback Australia where abos are plentiful.
The pure bred aboriginals are usually (always) the dumbest.
The ones that are intolerable are not smart enough to live on their own, so they never stray far from centrelink or their town camp. So if you want to avoid them, just stay away from their town camps and KFC and you will be fine.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dna-of-extinct-human-species-pacific-islanders-analysis-suggests/7968950?pfmredir=sm

They have DNA of a literal sub-human species

You have KFC in Australia?

m8 I'm so sorry. Maybe one day we will have a world without Jews.

>being surprised by this.

>you have kfc in australia?
Are you one of those Americans that has never left their hometown in their life?

No, just one of the ones who remembers once in a while traveling to distant lands and then hearing years later that it's chock full of micky Ds and all the rest of the bullshit that's tiresome enough in the US, let alone in what used to be reasonably pristine distinctly different kinds of places.

Brain damage from permanent heatstroke

Yeah, everywhere that's civilised is little America now. Better than fucking chinese though.

>The Juxtaposition of Anglo-Saxons and aboriginals promotes a sort of absurdist world view making bantz quite natural.

Got a good laugh out of this. Ty, bong.

those stupid fucking hats

>park bench culture
?

Are the aboriginals truly that dumb?

>spider infested burnt out arsehole of our planet.

>That was a hilarious attempt to sound smart by using 'big' words

He didn't use any obscure or out of place terminology. The fact that it stood out to you at all speaks fucking volumes.

Just look at pictures or footage of them. It's obvious they're some variant of your typical natives who are for the most part not capable of advancing themselves beyond living in huts and stuff.

Just watch this video and wait for the Abo back up singers to start:

youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=1m17s

>yfw everywhere is west of western europe.

Nice try eastern ausfag

The best part of that video is how stereotypically retarded the fat half-woman is.

Wtf. Wow, okay. I kinda thought it was a meme. Nope. They're pure critters.

pic related

and the music ..
youtube.com/watch?v=7vL0zhBdCk8

they know they're in charge

>The best part of that video is how stereotypically retarded the fat half-woman is.

I know, he fits every stereotype of liberal tranny / LGBT folks: bloated, pompous, arrogant, and stupid.

The fact that our society tolerates this really goes to show how mentally ill the West has become.

Aussies are fuckin definitely my favourites of the Anglos

A country we're actually fucking proud of and still have immense cultural similarities

the thousands shits that can kill you in seconds

Sand niggers, curry niggers, rice niggers, kangaroo niggers....

I'm glad you made them, too, senpai. The world would definitely be a lesser place without their particular brand of whatever it is that's wrong with them.

jesus christ how progressive.

just fuck my music up

>west of the far east

The west coast is east of China's western borders and the east lines up with Kamchatka.

>American geography

Australians are the sons and daughters of debtors! Bad genes!

Drop bears and spiders m8

We like to call you people the Lower East, you are actually beneath all those shit skin countries

Retarded burger can't define "juxtaposition" or "absurdist". I'd call that ironic but you fuckers don't understand that either.

Half-Aussie here, there's a big difference between metropolitan, well-off city-dwellers and those who live in the suburbs or further outwards. Upper-middle class Australians are stereotypical cosmopolitan liberals, full of national self-loathing. They tell me that they see themselves as more European than Australian. Working class Aussies tend to have a more realistic worldview.

not gonna lie the aborigines were better than that wailing beast on the piano

>east lines up with Kamchatka.

The east of Australia lines up with the east of Russia, and you are somehow west? Fuck off

Haha, you cunts have got no idea.

I fucking love this country, beautiful beaches, rainforests and deadly deserts all within driving distance. Yes camping and bush walking can be inherently dangerous because of snakes, spiders, wild dogs and extreme weather but it just adds to the appeal of the extreme Island New Holland.

Hunting in central West NSW I encounter snakes and spiders more often than your run of the mill Aussie, avoiding injury is pretty easy if you use your head.

What I hate is the gun laws, specifically the military appearance clause and restriction on semi automatic firearms, as well as the leftist Judea/burger trends here.

there shitpostin' midchlorian levels are off the charts mate

Hot daughters of dead icons, like steve irwin

Stop trolling, when Aussies say they're a Western country they're referring to their culture / ethnic background. And you know that.

Are aussies chinks? No. Are they Semites? No. So they're neither near-eastern or far eastern.

They're western people.

The whole people is descended from former convicts.

Sydney city master race.

We like to call you niggers.

I say I say I say goddamn

>They're western people.

Fuck off, they are Lower East hapa shit niggers. There's a reason there are so many blonde chick coal burners down there.

One of the cunts swooped me today, they're ruthless cunts desu

Australians have a strong centralized population of people who are geographically isolated from the rest of the world, except for some Asians that come over and hang out.

So it's basically a unique ecosystem for behavior.

>tfw she's 18 this year

>Isolated island settled by convicts.
>Kill off native population almost entirely, get the rest addicted to alcohol or gasoline, permanently fucking them up them and their offspring.
>in ~200 years become fucking paradise.
>12th largest economy despite small population.
>2nd highest HDI

White Supremacy works. Americans fucked up with slavery. Should have never introduced blacks, you don't need them.

God I fucking love this country.

Only country in the world to lose a battle to emus, even the French laughed.

>We like to call you niggers.

That's western nigger to you ya Lower Eastern kangaroo nigger. You can only hope to become as degenerate as the western niggers.

>tfw 16 is legal in my state in the US

>hapa shit niggers

I've met plenty of Aussies and there are very few hapas there.

There are far more chink mongrels in California and New England than in Australia.

Like I said, stop trolling. It's not even funny or ironic. You're just repeating a stupid joke over and over again, thinking that it will somehow regain its luster.

The aboriginals weren't even that bad. Definitely not as bad as blacks.

Magpies swoop in spring because it's breeding season. They also go for your eyes. I'm not joking, they try to peck out your eyes if they see them, that's why you don't look at them. Kids in certain areas have to be told to walk/run home with their schoolbags over their heads.

Idk
The only time I think about you cunts is when you are begging for an Americans attention by "trolling, and shit posting"
You're literally irrelevant.

>that young and tits are already sagging that much
Not going to age well

I think that aboriginals are stupider than blacks. Blacks are justtt smart enough to abuse the empathy of whites whilst still being utterly worthless to society. Abos just fuck off with their grogg and petrol.

>Like I said, stop trolling. It's not even funny or ironic. You're just repeating a stupid joke over and over again, thinking that it will somehow regain its luster.

Facts are not trolling you cunt

They're generally kept in check by willy wagtails, but they can get territorial in springtime.

underrated

Australians have balls to prevent browning of Australia.

>willy wagtails
Come on. Are you guys just fucking with us on the names of shit or what?

They make me smile, that's all I really need to know.

I'm dual citizen pooland and straya. Is it worth to move there? I've never been to straya. My father lived in Tasmania for over 30 years.
Is it good idea to move from poland to aus?
What do you think guys?
No trolling please. I'm new to this website.

>Facts are not trolling you cunt

Since you're stuck on being an autistic troll, here's the actual stats on Australia's racial demographics:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Australia#Ancestry_of_Australian_population

Australia - even when you include illegal immigrants - is at least 85% White. And most of those Whites are Western Europeans.

There are very, very few hapas in Aussieland. There are tons of hapas in America's West Coast. I've been there so I know what I'm talking about.

>in the 18th century serious crimes were all capital offences
>large percentage of convicts political dissenters
>own and run cattle stations bigger than European countries

hardly niggers

How can one country be so cucked?